Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
That's completely untrue. As is being discussed just upthread: properly functioning open/ENM relationships have rules. Sure, that rule could be "fuck anyone you want, no consequences," but it almost never is. There are people, places, and behaviors that simply aren't acceptable, and that's negotiated between the partners.
Yes thats the point. Especially in case Anne fucks with MC's Dad there should be a proper reaction possible because it doesnt match the fact that he broke up with Emma because she did the same. I can agrre if she cheats but this forced cuckolding script was a bit a bad anf unlogic surprise..better let the MC break up the reletionship and put a game over screen at thus point. Also if she cheats witv Martin without telling him later may Emma should tell him and he drops Anne.

Reactions: Randeep44

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Especially in case Anne fucks with MC's Dad there should be a proper reaction possible because it doesnt match the fact that he broke up with Emma because she did the same. I can agrre if she cheats but this forced cuckolding script was a bit a bad anf unlogic surprise.
Well, except that the player's the one who chooses whether or not Anne and Martin have sex in the first place. Other choices are available.

Reactions: Turret and Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Well, except that the player's the one who chooses whether or not Anne and Martin have sex in the first place. Other choices are available.
The choice if yes/no is okay but even if i want her to cheat or fuck with Martin i want also choose how MC reacts to it and what consequences he applies there..currently you will get just forced by script into a spineless cuckold dialog. This would be a opportunity for the writer to set up a divorce and may the MC continues the rest of the story with Zahra, Chloe or another partner while on this way he sometimes sees or meets Anne in some situations ...would be a great potential but may to complicated to realize...:)
I think if Anne cheats it is also okay and maybe exciting for gamers to experience it but in the case that Anne fucks Martin in front of MC and he just turns cuckold and obeys it by forced script even he droped gorgous Emma before for same reason...that is the point which doesn't work out logcal for me.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The choice if yes/no is okay but even if i want her to cheat or fuck with Martin i want also choose how MC reacts to it and what consequences he applies there..currently you will get just forced by script into a spineless cuckold dialog.
No you don't. You get "forced" into that by passing up multiple opportunities to stop Anne from entering the shower with Martin, and the final choice menu explicitly warns you what will happen if you do. What you're asking for is like making your character put his hand in a roaring fire, but wanting to choose whether or not he's going to get burned. That's not how it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randeep44 and bb888

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Since when has it been an open relationship? The whole premise of the game was to be more adventurous together. At no point does the husband force Anne to sleep with all and sundry, yes he encourages it but never forces her. Ryan is one example of him encouraging her but also an example of where she does cheat on him, As the second time Ryan comes to visit she sleeps with him and then denies to the husband that anything happened until he come home from work a few days after and catches them fucking on the couch. Another example of Anne cheating would be walker on the beach, at no point does the husband say to Anne that she must sleep with walker (in fact I'm not even sure if the MC knows that walker is there or what Anne had to do to get the time off for the holiday) yet because she is pissed at the husband she goes off and fucks walker.
As I have mentioned before the whole point of this trip that they are on was to celebrate their anniversary together. Depending on how you play it. They have both spent more time with other people than they have with each other.
An open relationship is the only way that we can define this relationship. Anne does not need his permission or require his direction to sleep with anyone. Neither, evidently, does he. This is not a proper polyamorous relationship. That would be much healthier, and they would indeed do these things together. But they do not. They are instead practicing radical sexual freedom within their relationship. Anne doesn't consider, upon seeing a recording of her husband fucking a married woman without her husband's permission or knowledge, his actions to be cheating. Ethical non-monogamy is not only not being practiced here, but they don't even seem to know how it works. The examples of cheating with Walker and Ryan are dicey because both are well-established sexual partners (that she slept with because the husband arranged it) at that point so while she isn't told she must fuck them there is no rule that says she can't. There is also no rule saying that she can't fuck someone else just because she is upset. Or that he can't for that matter.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
To be honest, it's not that interesting a debate because there's obviously no defined framework of sexual ethics or practice that the dev is employing, or even trying to employ, while crafting the core narrative. There's a cuckold fetish, there's sexual exploration as a couple, there's hotwifing, there's a little bit of swinging, there's plenty of cheating (mostly the husband, sometimes Anne), there's voyeurism, there's Pandora's Box, there's dancing around the perimeter of incest without ever quite crossing Patreon's line (save for one time)...and I could probably come up with a lot more, but I trust the point's been made.

I think the entirety of the original plan (I'm talking pre-revamp here), which pretty clearly seemed to hinge on whether or not the husband remained in nominal control of his wife's actions and bifurcated depending on whether or not she got in the shower with Martin, has gradually been replaced by a "dump all the paint colors into one vat; who cares, as long as it gets Anne laid" free-for-all, in which there's no guiding principle over anyone's behavior, save for the pursuit of orgasms with Yet Another Partner. It's been said many times above: there is absolutely no reason, save for pure masochism or utter lunacy, that the husband should not only push Anne into having sex with his father, but then be able to decide that he's okay with it. Only the most extreme, put-him-in-a-cock-cage-right-now version of a cuckold fetish would even entertain that plot point, and yet there it is. (As I said before, it's easily solved by taking that choice away from the player, and thus the husband.)

I suppose that one could apply a humiliation perspective to what's going on, but not the one so many posters over the years have posited. If the husband's purpose was to debase and humiliate Anne, a lot more of their actions make sense. Except that he's continually characterized as increasingly indifferent to Anne's fun (when he's not aroused), so that can't be it either. I'm suddenly imagining an alternative universe version of this game, in which the husband found out about Anne's wild college years and is playing a very, very, very long game to punish her for it. It'd be a cartoon motivation, as befits his pre-adolescent personality, but at least it would be an actual motivation.

If I had to describe the story to someone, after all that's happened, I'd probably say that the husband wanted an excuse to fuck other women and figured that if he turned his wife into a slut, she'd have no grounds to object. I think having played the game since the beginning, as many of us have, compels a perspective that someone dipping their toe for the first time wouldn't necessarily see. Unless the pregnancy crisis becomes meaningful this time (which it didn't in the original version), the husband never suffers a single consequence for anything he does. Why not? Because Anne's on a plane getting plowed by his dad. Who engineered that possibility? The husband did.

But no, I don't think that's it either. I just think it's incoherent.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'm of the mind that the problem in the relationship isn't Anne. It isn't possible to cheat in an open relationship. If it was, it wouldn't be an open relationship. What the problem happens to be is that for one reason or another Anne doesn't always want to disclose who she is seeing. Even though 9 times out of 10 her husband wouldn't mind and in fact would enjoy hearing about it (in most playthroughs). That 10th time it is because she is with someone who is inappropriate (MC's Father) or too attached (pitchfork angry cheating husband). Yet it is clear from other times she does disclose that she is emotionally involved with her partners, not just sexually, and isn't ashamed to admit how she feels in these instances.

So what is happening in the relationship with MC that she feels that she doesn't have to share sometimes? It isn't fear of repercussions and she doesn't need to worry about his feelings. He isn't going to get upset or tell other people what she has done. So the secrecy is pointless. Unless... she is feeling insecure in the relationship and is starting to feel that her husband doesn't care about her anymore. She does get upset one night about her husband being too eager to her about her having sex with someone else, professing that it makes her feel used. This is, of course, the night when the MC can choose to sleep with her mother. It is a bit of a tempest in a teacup, and it might have been as a result of an unpleasant sexual encounter that we are not privy to. Given the history of the couple to this point, it is likely that her anger was misdirected from the man she was actually upset with. It is fully possible that some of the encounters she doesn't disclose and we do not observe are not consensual.

So something about the lifestyle is hurting Anne and making her feel insecure in her relationship with her husband. Maybe even unsafe. It is opening her to mistreatment and possibly outright abuse by other men and she is probably too ashamed to admit it when one of these encounters hurts her because it will interfere with her husband's enjoyment of his fetish. Of course, it is just a theory, and it would make the game a bit of a bummer, but there doesn't seem to be many logical reasons why Anne would "cheat" on her husband in an open relationship. Perhaps this is something that is a bit of a pattern for Anne. Perhaps in her promiscuous college days not all of her encounters were consensual, and instead of dealing with her feelings or her trauma, she piled on more promiscuity to bury them. Perhaps the same this is happening again, and she feels her husband is not protecting her but rather pushing her back into those situations.

In any case, the couple has a lot to talk about. Is their relationship salvageable? In the long road, probably not. But that doesn't mean that they have to go down in flames. Maybe they need more rules and maybe they need fewer of them. Maybe it is best for both of them if neither Anne nor Tony is obligated to report who they are seeing unless they feel it is important to share. Because neither of them has been fully forthcoming in any playthrough. We know that MC has concerns and reservations that he is not bringing up to her. It wouldn't surprise me to discover that Anne shares them but will not bring them up for the same reasons. It may be that they are more on the same page than we think. Whatever is the case, all that is required is that they come to an agreement and not make demands that the other partner finds unreasonable.
We can only operate within the confines created by the author. Therefore, we know that the MC gets sexual pleasure from watching his wife with other men or hearing her tell the story of what happened. We know that some men may be off-limits because the MC has the ability to choose for certain events to occur or not (Ryan, Dre, Martin, etc.). We know that Anne participates because she enjoys it and for her husband's enjoyment.

It is not an open relationship. The perception of the MC's behavior relies heavily on how the user plays the game. For example, in my main playthrough, the MC is faithful and has sex only with Anne or when Anne directly approves of a woman (i.e. Emma). In this playthrough, the user must have chosen not to cheat and not to let Anne cheat (regardless, Anne will cheat). This is not an open relationship. It could be defined as sharing, hotwife, or other terms. But there ARE limits to what would be considered acceptable behavior from Anne and the MC. And the users' confusion here is important to note.

But you may have chosen to play the MC (and therefore, Anne) differently. It is possible that the MC could be a cheating liar, or sleeps with anyone just as indiscreetly as Anne. Or you could have made choices where the MC is the unrelenting instigator of marital corruption responsible for his own demise. No matter what you choose, Anne will cheat and have a number of partners the MC will not know about. The author of the game writes in such a way that we know there are some events Anne participates in that we are not privy to. Again, important to note many users question why Anne is fucking everything that walks. Why does she get so upset when told she can't participate? Why does she get so upset seeing the husband screwing a random girl? Why are there no consequences for Anne's actions (and possibly the MC depending on your choices)?

So, while your interpretation is certainly more interesting and would make for a better story, we are left with nothing more than scratching our heads and asking "what the fuck?" As of the current update, there are no answers. There is nothing in the story to suggest that these courses of conflict will be used. The sex does get monotonous for many viewers (there are others who are content with no logical story whatsoever).

My version of the MC is left wandering the resort constantly searching for Anne, never getting laid, and wondering what the fuck is going on!? And I am not happy with that story outcome. I could change it and make him wander around, getting laid, and still wondering where the fuck is Anne. The only conclusion I can draw at this point is that the author is not capable or does not desire to write a compelling story that uses all of these points of contention to his advantage. BUT, this is a work in progress. It is completely possible that the next 10 chapters are devoted to ironing out these discrepancies. Like many viewers that are hanging out here wondering what is next, I remain hopeful that the story will resolve itself, however unlikely that may be.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
An open relationship is the only way that we can define this relationship. Anne does not need his permission or require his direction to sleep with anyone. Neither, evidently, does he. This is not a proper polyamorous relationship. That would be much healthier, and they would indeed do these things together. But they do not. They are instead practicing radical sexual freedom within their relationship. Anne doesn't consider, upon seeing a recording of her husband fucking a married woman without her husband's permission or knowledge, his actions to be cheating. Ethical non-monogamy is not only not being practiced here, but they don't even seem to know how it works. The examples of cheating with Walker and Ryan are dicey because both are well-established sexual partners (that she slept with because the husband arranged it) at that point so while she isn't told she must fuck them there is no rule that says she can't. There is also no rule saying that she can't fuck someone else just because she is upset. Or that he can't for that matter.
Your wrong on the walker part. The MC knows nothing about him. Also with Ryan Anne knows that the MC would be ok with her fucking Ryan so why lie about it.... That does amount to cheating. Also the first time Ryan came to stay Anne didn't sleep with him, It was the second time he came to stay that she slept with him for the first time and then lied to MC.

Im not saying that there is any rule to say that she can or can't do what she wants. The reason I was disappointed with the last update was Just because the MC didn't want her to fuck the 2 guys on the golf course and wanted to spend alone time with Anne she got upset and stormed off like a petulant teenager who doesn't get her own way and fucked the first guy she came across who happened to be the very guy who had tricked her to sleep with him before so she could get time off work to have the holiday with her Hubby and decided he would also go on that holiday

Reactions: Nurikabe

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
No you don't. You get "forced" into that by passing up multiple opportunities to stop Anne from entering the shower with Martin, and the final choice menu explicitly warns you what will happen if you do. What you're asking for is like making your character put his hand in a roaring fire, but wanting to choose whether or not he's going to get burned. That's not how it works.
I see u have a different approach to that...i dont like the forced cuckold script when u enter the showrr and intervene Martin and Anne in the shower and she just continues with Martin even u told her to stop and also later when she asks you if sje should go in Martins room in the morning and you say no she just ignores you.
I mean this things should/can happen that way
but the only thing i want is also a non cuckomd spuneöess reaction from MC. Because if he is okay that Anne fucks Martin why did he left Emma just because of this. Thats the unlogic point there.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
A question for those who played the game with different choices than I did: if you reject Martin in the shower, what happens once Anne takes a job with Martin's Dick Airlines?

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
A question for those who played the game with different choices than I did: if you reject Martin in the shower, what happens once Anne takes a job with Martin's Dick Airlines?
From what I remember not much, She still lies to mc about who the boss is and she still has nights away with martin but we don't know for sure if she is sleeping with him or not

Reactions: Segnbora

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Assuming Anne says no at the beach, and you tell him no at the shower, then he is shut him down for the remainder. There is a scene where Anne will either have sex with him on the plane or just have a conversation with him about how good their relationship is and that he should spend more time with the MC, depending on if you shut down the Martin thing. If you shut it all down, then she is immediately honest about who the boss is.

EDIT: If Anne lets him play on the beach (but still say no to the shower), then the airplane scene leads us to believe that Anne has sex with Martin every time she is with him and she will not tell you about it. (This also happens if you tell her you do not want to hear about what she does with your dad.)

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
In other words, the shower decision doesn't necessarily prevent anything, just "kinda" in a typically sloppy way. Got it. Thanks much!

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Look, Martin has big deek and Anne likes big deeks... so its clear no matter what, Anne will cheat with Martin. It also seems that Martin is doing it as an ego trip as its probs exciting for him since he had stolen MC's gf (emma) before. All he needed was an opening to do so with Anne and hey, plot happens!

So now its fair game for MC and Martin's fam... :devilish:

• Haha

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
She tells Martin explicitly that they will not be sleeping together in a rejection scene if there is high relationship and she is not in unfaithful status. What scenes are shown between them are professional. He does still have sex with Emma but Anne also brings Emma back to the MC and offers her to him once she admits that she is working for the airline.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Your wrong on the walker part. The MC knows nothing about him. Also with Ryan Anne knows that the MC would be ok with her fucking Ryan so why lie about it.... That does amount to cheating. Also the first time Ryan came to stay Anne didn't sleep with him, It was the second time he came to stay that she slept with him for the first time and then lied to MC.

Im not saying that there is any rule to say that she can or can't do what she wants. The reason I was disappointed with the last update was Just because the MC didn't want her to fuck the 2 guys on the golf course and wanted to spend alone time with Anne she got upset and stormed off like a petulant teenager who doesn't get her own way and fucked the first guy she came across who happened to be the very guy who had tricked her to sleep with him before so she could get time off work to have the holiday with her Hubby and decided he would also go on that holiday
MC knows nothing about Walker? Bull fucking shit. Do you even remember the beginning of the game when he collided with Walker to not only let him fuck his wife but also record it without her knowledge for posterity? The blind spot people have regarding the lengths that MC will go to stroke his fetish and his depraved indifference to his wife's feelings about it is as big as the fucking holland tunnel. He sent his wife on a vacation to New York with Walker and jerked it to the sex pics she sent in her texts. The husband knows about Walker. Trust me on that. He even encounters him in the lobby in the high relationship playthrough. He may not know his intentions for being there, but that is a conversation has to have with Anne.

Oh, and if you don't want her to storm off, play with her. You can easily avoid it by letting her blow you while the other guys fap. Be a good husband instead of a fucking killjoy. Even if you do invite them to the room they don't show up and you run into Walker instead.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
MC knows nothing about Walker? Bull fucking shit. Do you even remember the beginning of the game when he collided with Walker to not only let him fuck his wife but also record it without her knowledge for posterity? The blind spot people have regarding the lengths that MC will go to stroke his fetish and his depraved indifference to his wife's feelings about it is as big as the fucking holland tunnel. He sent his wife on a vacation to New York with Walker and jerked it to the sex pics she sent in her texts. The husband knows about Walker. Trust me on that. He even encounters him in the lobby in the high relationship playthrough. He may not know his intentions for being there, but that is a conversation has to have with Anne.

Oh, and if you don't want her to storm off, play with her. You can easily avoid it by letting her blow you while the other guys fap. Be a good husband instead of a fucking killjoy. Even if you do invite them to the room they don't show up and you run into Walker instead.
You are confusing Walker and Kenny. Kenny was her boss in the beginning who recorded her and shared it with the MC.

And your scores and choices determine whether she will storm off, stay and play, or play with you. Not everyone has the same score required to prevent the storm off.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
In other words, the shower decision doesn't necessarily prevent anything, just "kinda" in a typically sloppy way. Got it. Thanks much!
If u want to avoid all future cheating or fuckung between Anne and martin u must not let her put off the bikini and allow Martin to put sun lotion or grab her ass at the first time when u r together with her and Martin on the beach. This will lock or unlock Annes cheating or cuckold path with Martin. After these decissions u will then in the shower have more or less options for Annes reaction to Martin.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes