Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Exactly. Here, the husband is well-endowed (not Marcus-level, but still) and, according to everyone other than Anne, a highly competent lover, which already makes the game unusual. So if there's going to be narrative tension — what does all this fucking around mean for their marriage? — it has to come from elsewhere.

Several times, this story has presented potential sources of tension — Martin, Ryan, Mike, Dre, the woman who claims the husband got her pregnant, screwing his coworkers when Anne specifically asked him not to — and yet, at every stage, the player is allowed to just wave them away by saying, "yeah, go ahead and have sex." One could argue that the dev simply doesn't want tension in this story, but that can't be true; he keeps introducing sources of tension, plus relationship tension and failure to correctly navigate their behavior can be game-ending events.

In the end, it's just bad writing. Anne's obviously fucking Martin on a regular basis, Martin took Emma away from the husband the very same way, and yet this is...no big deal anymore? Not even worth arguing about? Emma tries to steal the husband back by outing Anne & Martin, and yet she's obviously still fucking Martin as well. Not worth mentioning? No, let's find another fifteen previously unknown dicks for Anne to enjoy!
You are right, there are really very interesting situations in the game which doesnt have logic consequences and character behavior currently.
I would also like to have control in Anns decissions because somehow i cant understand why she goes rouge and fucks really everyone from old guys til young boys without giving the gamer a choice. Since the game is still not completed i want to believe that the writer and dev is just putting these tension points to finish and connect them hopefully in a later version of the game when he has defined different endings.
Such unfinished and unlogic situations where you expect more outcome are also present in nowadays triple A games. But i must confess that TAC has great potential and if done and finished right it could be gorgous.

Reactions: leg28

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yes i know this from windows. You can avoid this one if you dont invite Ryan at chapter one to ur place so that at chapter 10 when he appears again dont ask u in the bar if he can approach your wife. Then this error will also nog come up but u miss Ryans Scene with ur wife but believe me this scene is not that impressive. On android version i didnt get this error in Chapter 10 even with Ryan Route and also Chapter 14 with Wifes cheating route also the Scene with Anne and Walker and me and the Vancouver girl works properly gil the end of the game. Its only on windows an unsolved issue ....i will try now a mod i found which claims go solve the issue.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Yes i know this from windows. You can avoid this one if you dont invite Ryan at chapter one to ur place so that at chapter 10 when he appears again dont ask u in the bar if he can approach your wife. Then this error will also nog come up but u miss Ryans Scene with ur wife but believe me this scene is not that impressive. On android version i didnt get this error in Chapter 10 even with Ryan Route and also Chapter 14 with Wifes cheating route also the Scene with Anne and Walker and me and the Vancouver girl works properly gil the end of the game. Its only on windows an unsolved issue ....i will try now a mod i found which claims go solve the issue.
Thanks

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Exactly. Here, the husband is well-endowed (not Marcus-level, but still) and, according to everyone other than Anne, a highly competent lover, which already makes the game unusual. So if there's going to be narrative tension — what does all this fucking around mean for their marriage? — it has to come from elsewhere.

Several times, this story has presented potential sources of tension — Martin, Ryan, Mike, Dre, Emma, Anne's first boss, Anne's new boss, the woman who claims the husband got her pregnant, screwing his coworkers when Anne specifically asked him not to — and yet, at every stage, the player is allowed to just wave them away by saying, "yeah, go ahead and have sex." One could argue that the dev simply doesn't want tension in this story, but that can't be true; he keeps introducing sources of tension, plus relationship tension and failure to correctly navigate their behavior can be game-ending events.

In the end, it's just bad writing. Anne's obviously fucking Martin on a regular basis, Martin took Emma away from the husband the very same way, and yet this is...no big deal anymore? Not even worth arguing about? Emma tries to steal the husband back by outing Anne & Martin, and yet she's obviously still fucking Martin as well. Not worth mentioning? No, let's find another fifteen previously unknown dicks for Anne to enjoy!
It kind of feels like the introduction of new characters is less about the narrative tension/conflict and more just about ensuring more lewd scenes for different tastes. Let's have her screw a: ugly/fat/dirty/homeless/animal/interracial/relative/stranger/young/old person etc. just to tick most of the boxes this genre of game typically has and to try to satisfy as many fetishes as possible. I'm not really expecting any of the conflicts/people she sleeps with to come to any sort of actual resolution besides 'keep having sex and cheating, eventually get a divorce, become a whore'.

I agree, it's bad/lazy writing. Especially the Martin stuff. It's a particularly egregious transgression (probably the most damaging to their relationship given what we were told previously and the history) but nothing seems to reflect that. It's treated with the same importance as if it was a random stranger when the actual impact should be huge. In reality, the relationship would be too far gone to salvage at that point but like you said it's not a big deal anymore! Barely worth mentioning! It can only end like the aforementioned 'resolutions' that are expected. Keep having sex and cheat, eventually divorce, become whore. The routes seem to all adhere to that structure regardless of which actual route you are on. There doesn't seem to be a 'husband' route anymore at this point and the one where she seems to develop actual feelings and affection for one of the guys will likely come to the same finale as the cheating/cuck routes. Namely: cheat, divorce, whore. The dev has kind of written himself into a corner and has no 'logical' way to write himself out of it without doing more 180's in terms of characters/logic/tone. Also the possibility of a 'happy couple' ending of any sort seems unlikely given you are nudged (very forcefully) in certain directions in order to advance the story. Perhaps I'm the only one but I prefer if there were some balance in the routes/endings. If on one end she cheats and has no remorse and happily leaves the husband, conversely, there should be the possibility that her life goes to shit and she hits rock bottom as a result of her choices or she realizes how badly she messed up and goes grovelling back to the husband (whether she is forgiven or not I don't know, that would be up to the player). Of course this kind of balance and variety will be hard to achieve now without either doing more 180's or retconning previous chapters since the original premise of an 'adventurous couple looking for new experiences and spice together' seems to have been abandoned a while ago.

Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
kristo0086 Puma1978
Chapter10 correction
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-14-tuesday-mircom3d.7192/post-7213177
Dev lazy to correct the file, you lazy to search the correction posted many times and I'm lazy to find where i corrected the chapter 14. :ROFLMAO:
But yes the WT/Cheat Mod you can find in the first page correct the 2 issue.

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It kind of feels like the introduction of new characters is less about the narrative tension/conflict and more just about ensuring more lewd scenes for different tastes. Let's have her screw a: ugly/fat/dirty/homeless/animal/interracial/relative/stranger/young/old person etc. just to tick most of the boxes this genre of game typically has and to try to satisfy as many fetishes as possible. I'm not really expecting any of the conflicts/people she sleeps with to come to any sort of actual resolution besides 'keep having sex and cheating, eventually get a divorce, become a whore'.

I agree, it's bad/lazy writing. Especially the Martin stuff. It's a particularly egregious transgression (probably the most damaging to their relationship given what we were told previously and the history) but nothing seems to reflect that. It's treated with the same importance as if it was a random stranger when the actual impact should be huge. In reality, the relationship would be too far gone to salvage at that point but like you said it's not a big deal anymore! Barely worth mentioning! It can only end like the aforementioned 'resolutions' that are expected. Keep having sex and cheat, eventually divorce, become whore. The routes seem to all adhere to that structure regardless of which actual route you are on. There doesn't seem to be a 'husband' route anymore at this point and the one where she seems to develop actual feelings and affection for one of the guys will likely come to the same finale as the cheating/cuck routes. Namely: cheat, divorce, whore. The dev has kind of written himself into a corner and has no 'logical' way to write himself out of it without doing more 180's in terms of characters/logic/tone. Also the possibility of a 'happy couple' ending of any sort seems unlikely given you are nudged (very forcefully) in certain directions in order to advance the story. Perhaps I'm the only one but I prefer if there were some balance in the routes/endings. If on one end she cheats and has no remorse and happily leaves the husband, conversely, there should be the possibility that her life goes to shit and she hits rock bottom as a result of her choices or she realizes how badly she messed up and goes grovelling back to the husband (whether she is forgiven or not I don't know, that would be up to the player). Of course this kind of balance and variety will be hard to achieve now without either doing more 180's or retconning previous chapters since the original premise of an 'adventurous couple looking for new experiences and spice together' seems to have been abandoned a while ago.
I fully agree, me i also can not follow any logic in tve actions Anne is doing suddenly without giving me the choice to agree or disagree. The Martin stuff i think is initially not bad but i was expecting that i would be able to punish her or react to her more intense than just accept it and continue like nothing happened.
But if i would be the Dev or the writer and try out all these situations at the end of the day i would try to improve and connect all open strings somehow to a full rounded version. Maybe when the game is finally completed doing some finetuning and throw it as a final update.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019

I agree totally this could have been an awesome game but went to shit.......... if you only play to to fap then it is okay me i sort of like the story to make a little sense in the end. No person no matter what will go from being a loving wife to a full blown whore in a couple of days.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Especially the Martin stuff. It's a particularly egregious transgression
It's just utterly baffling to me. Dad fucked the husband's previous girlfriend so well and often that she left him. Now he's got his claws into Anne. "OK, go ahead" in the shower is a terrible, terrible, choice, but explainable by the extremity of the husband's fetish. After which she cheats, a lot. "Great, go ahead and have sex with him several times a week on his plane/in hotels" isn't justified by the narrative, except if the husband has thoroughly checked out of the marriage.

Which he has.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I agree totally this could have been an awesome game but went to shit.......... if you only play to to fap then it is okay me i sort of like the story to make a little sense in the end. No person no matter what will go from being a loving wife to a full blown whore in a couple of days.
Yes...thats the point...the loving wife gezs completley out of control and suddenly fucks young boys and old guys without a logical approach. At least there should be an opportunity to give the player the choice if she does or not. And as the MC i should get at least the opportunity to react like i want and not getting forced into a fully scripted cuckold reaction.
But i think if the dev is really passionate with tvis game he will do a overall fine tuning and when the story finally gets its tendings he will do a rework and throw out a final version where everything gets more sense.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I have my doubts. Who's to say this isn't exactly the game he wants?
I think there are two kind of devs doing these novels. Persons who are doing it passionatley as a side job and maybe students who just wanna get some extra money and play around with different software (maybe some studying programming or graphic design etc..). The first ones at least will finish their games for sure and the second ones will abandon it sooner or later unfinished. Since this game here is already in work for such a long time i think the devs are serious with continuing ad finishing it. We nmust also consider what we get here for free is all work in progress and of course there are loose ends at the one or other chapter which needs to get more worked out. I am very convinced when the devs will finally have all endings for this game realized they will polish the whole game again for a final version. IIts the same like in video games for PC or PS ...at the first release full of missing content and then updates and patches will released....its not unusual especially when we consider these guys here are not that professional as the AAA game developers.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
It's just utterly baffling to me. Dad fucked the husband's previous girlfriend so well and often that she left him. Now he's got his claws into Anne. "OK, go ahead" in the shower is a terrible, terrible, choice, but explainable by the extremity of the husband's fetish. After which she cheats, a lot. "Great, go ahead and have sex with him several times a week on his plane/in hotels" isn't justified by the narrative, except if the husband has thoroughly checked out of the marriage.

Which he has.
Yea the game tries to frame it as the husbands fetish being the reason but it feels inconsistent. The main issue I have with believing the fetish explains giving the 'OK, go ahead', is all the build up about how hurt the husband was and how he's still scarred about what happened in the past. It's hard to imagine that kind of psychological damage could be overcome by a fetish. If his fetish is responsible, then the entire back story and relationship no longer matters. It doesn't matter who Martin is or what he did anymore since all their interactions will revolve around the fetish. IMO he only gives the OK if he's already checked out of the marriage. I mean he doesn't even know about the majority of what's going on behind his back so how could he be getting any satisfaction? Just the possibility/idea that she's sleeping/cheating on him with that guy is a turn on?
That's why I say it shouldn't even be an option. As the MC you shouldn't be the one making a choice because in the MC's circumstances given his past it's obviously a nonstarter. That route should have been strictly cheating where the MC has no idea whatsoever what she's doing. It's more consistent with the story so far and lays out a more clear route/path for later in the game or for the ending. You could keep everything else the same and by just removing the choice/MC's approval/knowledge and it makes so much more sense. Instead of this Frankenstein route that's kind of all over the place.

"Martin hurt me! Don't do the same!"
"I want to do the same."
"OK, go ahead! The idea is hot!"
"You'll never actually know what's going on behind your back!"
"Here's what your wife is doing behind your back!"
"OK, go on! Not knowing what's happening behind my back is hot!"
"La La La La La La"
"???????"
"Divorce"

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yea the game tries to frame it as the husbands fetish being the reason but it feels inconsistent. The main issue I have with believing the fetish explains giving the 'OK, go ahead', is all the build up about how hurt the husband was and how he's still scarred about what happened in the past. It's hard to imagine that kind of psychological damage could be overcome by a fetish. If his fetish is responsible, then the entire back story and relationship no longer matters. It doesn't matter who Martin is or what he did anymore since all their interactions will revolve around the fetish. IMO he only gives the OK if he's already checked out of the marriage. I mean he doesn't even know about the majority of what's going on behind his back so how could he be getting any satisfaction? Just the possibility/idea that she's sleeping/cheating on him with that guy is a turn on?
That's why I say it shouldn't even be an option. As the MC you shouldn't be the one making a choice because in the MC's circumstances given his past it's obviously a nonstarter. That route should have been strictly cheating where the MC has no idea whatsoever what she's doing. It's more consistent with the story so far and lays out a more clear route/path for later in the game or for the ending. You could keep everything else the same and by just removing the choice/MC's approval/knowledge and it makes so much more sense. Instead of this Frankenstein route that's kind of all over the place.

"Martin hurt me! Don't do the same!"
"I want to do the same."
"OK, go ahead! The idea is hot!"
"You'll never actually know what's going on behind your back!"
"Here's what your wife is doing behind your back!"
"OK, go on! Not knowing what's happening behind my back is hot!"
"La La La La La La"
"???????"
"Divorce"
Yes thats the point where i also badly miss the logic and proper non cuckold but punish the wife reaction. But to get it on a logic way presented some spins and dialogs are already there in the game but not right integrated and connected.
For example Anne can cheat with MC#s dad without letting him knowing but maybe later Emma woukd tell him.
But forcing a situation like "My Dad fucks my wife and i like it" by script into an unwanted fetish is a little bit pushed too far.
I think with some patience the dev could eaily also open this route on a exciting way. Cheating with him is okay
but the scene in the shower may could must also get changed into a "i catch them when i go home for lunch" situation.
This approach could get realised. And maybe if i catch Anne with Dad or my best friend the opportunity to divorce her and take Chloe, Zhara or Naomi as new GF for the rest of the story.
I think this whole game has really a great potential and what we are currently playing is just WIP in fact. I am pretty sure when the writer has finished the whole story wth its endings he will also polish all these unlogic situations.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's hard to imagine that kind of psychological damage could be overcome by a fetish. If his fetish is responsible, then the entire back story and relationship no longer matters. It doesn't matter who Martin is or what he did anymore since all their interactions will revolve around the fetish. IMO he only gives the OK if he's already checked out of the marriage.
To be honest, that choice (to leave the bathroom, mutual masturbation, or to join Martin in the shower and have sex) shouldn't be given to the husband in the first place. Anne should be the one to make it. If, for instance, the husband's been cautious about their encounters, hasn't been overly pushy, and has been honest about his own dalliances, she rejects Martin. If the husband's been pushy and annoying, but their relationship is generally good, there's the mutual masturbation scene. If the husband's been cheating on her and lying about it, she fucks Martin and then starts an affair with him.

It's not like this is an impossible conclusion for the dev to reach, because you see about half that mechanic enacted when it comes to Ryan. If he goes back to the apartment, they're going to have sex no matter what. When Anne confesses depends on the status of her relationship. If it's good, she confesses. If it's bad, the husband has to force the confession. But here's the half that doesn't happen: if the husband's still cheating or the relationship's bad, she shouldn't ever confess. Thereby creating a constant cloud of suspicion from the husband, even if he sees most of what she's doing from then on.

I mean he doesn't even know about the majority of what's going on behind his back so how could he be getting any satisfaction?
I'm not sure that's true. Especially on a "faithful" route, he knows (or learns about) pretty much everything; it's what he does that never gets talked about. But even if she's having an affair with Martin, he still sees/encourages plenty of action on her part. Plenty of fuel for his fetish.

The thing is, he gradually sort of gives up on the fetish...or, more accurately, he starts sleepwalking through it. "Hey, there's a penis, you should totally get on it" without engaging as intensely as he did in the beginning. He's more concerned with his own affairs and side action than actively participating with Anne.

As the MC you shouldn't be the one making a choice because in the MC's circumstances given his past it's obviously a nonstarter. That route should have been strictly cheating where the MC has no idea whatsoever what she's doing.
Exactly.

Last edited:

sonybravo

May 27, 2017
Anyone has access to the latest post on patreon? I think Mircom mentioned the possible release date and some teaser pics

Reactions: ant007
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes