Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've seen it. He says shooting for an April release but unless you are a patron I would expect may. The pictures were pretty tame.
1. Annie is walking away in the see through bathing suit she wore on the first trip.
2. Looks like a maid or room service girl is walking into there hotel room and Annie is naked laying asleep on the couch.
3. Is a close up shot of the aunt and sister sitting on a couch (must be a scene when they come back)
4. Back on vacation a hot chick (not Annie) walking past the pool side bar
5. Looks like the MC walks in his room and Annie and Walker are both sitting on the couch (fully clothed)
6. A shot of Tamara (think that's her name from the vacation) obviously in conversation with the MC.

sonybravo

May 27, 2017
I've seen it. He says shooting for an April release but unless you are a patron I would expect may. The pictures were pretty tame.
1. Annie is walking away in the see through bathing suit she wore on the first trip.
2. Looks like a maid or room service girl is walking into there hotel room and Annie is naked laying asleep on the couch.
3. Is a close up shot of the aunt and sister sitting on a couch (must be a scene when they come back)
4. Back on vacation a hot chick (not Annie) walking past the pool side bar
5. Looks like the MC walks in his room and Annie and Walker are both sitting on the couch (fully clothed)
6. A shot of Tamara (think that's her name from the vacation) obviously in conversation with the MC.
Thank you very much. As I mentioned on previous posts I was a Gold Member but I keep cancelling the subscription due to intervals between releases. It will be 3 months if the realease is on schedule which will make it around 68€ . Excuse me but 68 € is world of warcraft expansion with a mnth subscription :D

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Lets just hope he never gets as bad as the JOHN developer. I think I've heard more complaints about him than anyone.
Really? More complaints than Icstor, Lust and Passion, Silk and Milk, or Gumball? I've really been missing out by ignoring that game.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I followed the JOHN developer for awhile. The game is great, the renders are even better. Problem is he promises updates and then comes up with excuses. I heard the last update took 6 months and was like 5 minutes long

Reactions: sonybravo

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
A dominant Annie would be interesting. I think the developer has to make some kind of changes to keep the game fresh. Lets face it I can't see him continue with the concept of; introduce random guy, Annie screws random guy, repeat. I think he should add some conflict in the game. He's teased it before with Ryan and Martin but then just dropped it. He has set up scenarios if he chooses to follow them:
1. If you followed the Victoria path there is a chance she is pregnant.
2. Both Emma and Chose have said they love the MC
3. If you went down the Walker path he says he wants to make Annie his and she is wondering what that means.
4. If you threw Ryan out you could find out Annie is still in contact with him.
5. When Annie was screwing the two guys on the boat she said she felt in love which led the MC to wonder if she fall in love with one of her lovers
I'm sure I'm missing more I would just like some kind of conflict to move the story past just meet screw and move on. Oh and one last thing. Both characters have become very unlikeable. The MC comes off as an idiot and Annie is just a slut that doesn't really care about him even though she says she does.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Refresh my memory, please... the Victoria path? I just finished a random replay and I can't remember who that is!:unsure:

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
A dominant Annie would be interesting. I think the developer has to make some kind of changes to keep the game fresh. Lets face it I can't see him continue with the concept of; introduce random guy, Annie screws random guy, repeat. I think he should add some conflict in the game. He's teased it before with Ryan and Martin but then just dropped it. He has set up scenarios if he chooses to follow them:
3. If you went down the Walker path he says he wants to make Annie his and she is wondering what that means.
5. When Annie was screwing the two guys on the boat she said she felt in love which led the MC to wonder if she fall in love with one of her lovers
I'm sure I'm missing more I would just like some kind of conflict to move the story past just meet screw and move on. Oh and one last thing. Both characters have become very unlikeable. The MC comes off as an idiot and Annie is just a slut that doesn't really care about him even though she says she does.
I agree that the rinse and repeat stuff gets old. Maybe do something where Anne gets upset with the main character and denies him sex and forces him to watch. The MC could decide if he accepts it or not. Maybe Anne leaves the MC temporarily and he has to put up with some degrading to get her back. Maybe one of the emails have a condition where she does some sex work and she falls in love with that lifestyle of rich men. There are endless possibilities but there needs to be more depth in the story lines

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ah, I'd scrap that all if they just would sit down with a real polyamorous couple and talk to them about how to make the lifestyle viable instead of rolling around like two loose cannons on a pirate ship. Talk about the boundaries, mutual respect, and rules that make a relationship like that work. At this point, we are just waiting for one of them to roll into the powder magazine so we can watch the ship explode.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Victoria is the blond who works in his office. To get to her path you have to do the following
1. Keep the Nicole path true
2. Keep your relationship points below 5
3. When Annie goes to Florida invite Nicole over. She will spend the night.
4. Next morning sleep in rather then choose to get up
5. Annie catches you in bed with Nicole gets mad and kicks you out (she won't get mad unless the relationship points are below 5)
6. You then go to your office and catch her and the boss. You have the option of joining in. If you do you get an option later to do her in the office and if you cum in her it opens up a potential pregnancy path
And while I think all the women in TAC are really hot, in my opinion Victoria is right up there with Annie as the hottest.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Oh and to tie into my post about conflict. After Annie kicks you out when you come home she basically says "sorry" and the story goes on.

Reactions: Segnbora

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I don't recall the specifics but when they were setting the ground rules for their adventure was anything established about him sleeping with other people? Encouraged/frowned upon/not even discussed? What were the actual rules? I recall one being she has to tell him about each encounter she has I think?

Given how much work it would likely be to explore all the various avenues of unresolved conflict it doesn't seem likely the majority of them will get addressed. The carousel of men she sleeps with will continue the remainder of the way until the majority of the routes start to merge and one ending can be used to explain multiple similar paths. Also yes both characters are extremely unlikeable and it seems almost impossible to redeem either. It really does seem like the original intent was a cheating/corruption/ntr story that, no matter what you do, ends in their separation. As opposed to a couple exploring their relationship and having an adventure as a couple with the possibility that it would actually reignite their passion for each other.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I don't recall the specifics but when they were setting the ground rules for their adventure was anything established about him sleeping with other people? Encouraged/frowned upon/not even discussed? What were the actual rules? I recall one being she has to tell him about each encounter she has I think?

Given how much work it would likely be to explore all the various avenues of unresolved conflict it doesn't seem likely the majority of them will get addressed. The carousel of men she sleeps with will continue the remainder of the way until the majority of the routes start to merge and one ending can be used to explain multiple similar paths. Also yes both characters are extremely unlikeable and it seems almost impossible to redeem either. It really does seem like the original intent was a cheating/corruption/ntr story that, no matter what you do, ends in their separation. As opposed to a couple exploring their relationship and having an adventure as a couple with the possibility that it would actually reignite their passion for each other.
There wasn't any ground rules discussed as such. Yes she is supposed to tell him about her encounters but doesn't. After the Ryan incident She promised not to keep anything from the MC again but she still does. She knows that he sleeps around also but asks that he doesn't do anything with the girls from his work (depending on your play through) he does anyway, she has also said that she would like to watch him having sex with another girl.

This is where the game fails IMO. Even if the MC doesn't sleep around Anne will still sleep around with other's behind the MC's back and not tell him about ALL the encounters she has. I don't think it would matter if the couple did set ground rules from the start Anne would still be a slut and sleep with anything with a pulse, Young and old, I wouldn't put it past her to jump on a dog if it was about.

IMO this couple and the game are doomed. The only way I can see the dev saving this game is for Tony to confront Anne about her cheating, They have a heart to heart and Anne explains her thoughts and feelings when she goes off with other guys. IF they continue to be together they set ground rules that BOTH must abide by.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There wasn't any ground rules discussed as such. Yes she is supposed to tell him about her encounters but doesn't. After the Ryan incident She promised not to keep anything from the MC again but she still does. She knows that he sleeps around also but asks that he doesn't do anything with the girls from his work (depending on your play through) he does anyway, she has also said that she would like to watch him having sex with another girl.

This is where the game fails IMO. Even if the MC doesn't sleep around Anne will still sleep around with other's behind the MC's back and not tell him about ALL the encounters she has. I don't think it would matter if the couple did set ground rules from the start Anne would still be a slut and sleep with anything with a pulse, Young and old, I wouldn't put it past her to jump on a dog if it was about.

IMO this couple and the game are doomed. The only way I can see the dev saving this game is for Tony to confront Anne about her cheating, They have a heart to heart and Anne explains her thoughts and feelings when she goes off with other guys. IF they continue to be together they set ground rules that BOTH must abide by.
I'm of the mind that the problem in the relationship isn't Anne. It isn't possible to cheat in an open relationship. If it was, it wouldn't be an open relationship. What the problem happens to be is that for one reason or another Anne doesn't always want to disclose who she is seeing. Even though 9 times out of 10 her husband wouldn't mind and in fact would enjoy hearing about it (in most playthroughs). That 10th time it is because she is with someone who is inappropriate (MC's Father) or too attached (pitchfork angry cheating husband). Yet it is clear from other times she does disclose that she is emotionally involved with her partners, not just sexually, and isn't ashamed to admit how she feels in these instances.

So what is happening in the relationship with MC that she feels that she doesn't have to share sometimes? It isn't fear of repercussions and she doesn't need to worry about his feelings. He isn't going to get upset or tell other people what she has done. So the secrecy is pointless. Unless... she is feeling insecure in the relationship and is starting to feel that her husband doesn't care about her anymore. She does get upset one night about her husband being too eager to her about her having sex with someone else, professing that it makes her feel used. This is, of course, the night when the MC can choose to sleep with her mother. It is a bit of a tempest in a teacup, and it might have been as a result of an unpleasant sexual encounter that we are not privy to. Given the history of the couple to this point, it is likely that her anger was misdirected from the man she was actually upset with. It is fully possible that some of the encounters she doesn't disclose and we do not observe are not consensual.

So something about the lifestyle is hurting Anne and making her feel insecure in her relationship with her husband. Maybe even unsafe. It is opening her to mistreatment and possibly outright abuse by other men and she is probably too ashamed to admit it when one of these encounters hurts her because it will interfere with her husband's enjoyment of his fetish. Of course, it is just a theory, and it would make the game a bit of a bummer, but there doesn't seem to be many logical reasons why Anne would "cheat" on her husband in an open relationship. Perhaps this is something that is a bit of a pattern for Anne. Perhaps in her promiscuous college days not all of her encounters were consensual, and instead of dealing with her feelings or her trauma, she piled on more promiscuity to bury them. Perhaps the same this is happening again, and she feels her husband is not protecting her but rather pushing her back into those situations.

In any case, the couple has a lot to talk about. Is their relationship salvageable? In the long road, probably not. But that doesn't mean that they have to go down in flames. Maybe they need more rules and maybe they need fewer of them. Maybe it is best for both of them if neither Anne nor Tony is obligated to report who they are seeing unless they feel it is important to share. Because neither of them has been fully forthcoming in any playthrough. We know that MC has concerns and reservations that he is not bringing up to her. It wouldn't surprise me to discover that Anne shares them but will not bring them up for the same reasons. It may be that they are more on the same page than we think. Whatever is the case, all that is required is that they come to an agreement and not make demands that the other partner finds unreasonable.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It isn't possible to cheat in an open relationship.
That's completely untrue. As is being discussed just upthread: properly functioning open/ENM relationships have rules. Sure, that rule could be "fuck anyone you want, no consequences," but it almost never is. There are people, places, and behaviors that simply aren't acceptable, and that's negotiated between the partners.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
The past trauma thing because of what the husband did or didn't do seems kind of a stretch. I mean it's possible but seems less likely then her just being a slut. It's impossible to know for sure unless the dev fills in some back story or gives glimpses into what she's actually thinking at the time. If she was insecure about the husband and their relationship, she get upset when he doesn't want her to sleep with someone else.
If the open relationship allows them to 'fuck anyone' without issue, then I'd assume getting emotionally involved and attached to them would be the equivalent of cheating on some level. I mean there has to be something that's just for them or it's not really a relationship. What would differentiate the husband from another guy she sleeps around with?

Reactions: Nurikabe

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Since when has it been an open relationship? The whole premise of the game was to be more adventurous together. At no point does the husband force Anne to sleep with all and sundry, yes he encourages it but never forces her. Ryan is one example of him encouraging her but also an example of where she does cheat on him, As the second time Ryan comes to visit she sleeps with him and then denies to the husband that anything happened until he come home from work a few days after and catches them fucking on the couch. Another example of Anne cheating would be walker on the beach, at no point does the husband say to Anne that she must sleep with walker (in fact I'm not even sure if the MC knows that walker is there or what Anne had to do to get the time off for the holiday) yet because she is pissed at the husband she goes off and fucks walker.
As I have mentioned before the whole point of this trip that they are on was to celebrate their anniversary together. Depending on how you play it. They have both spent more time with other people than they have with each other.

Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes