hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the game still have massive, catastrophic WEBP errors?

That header fix bat file takes too long, and supposedly it doesn't fix all the errors.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I think the point is rather that the game misses the mark on a few occasions even as a cuckolding game.
I'm definitely not claiming that it's well done. It's been sloppy from the beginning. It got worse when he tried to shoehorn other styles (swinging, etc.) into it.

Is the MC supposed to feel cucked by scenarios he's not involved in?
No, but the player is. A more coherent game would remember that the husband is an essential character in this narrative. The dev mostly writes from the perspective of a player, which is (in my opinion) one of its primary flaws.

Reactions: Nurikabe

PrinceHentai

Aug 23, 2020
hahaha if thats really happen, then i am gonna be piss lol.

girls, you have done many things unimaginable, cross the lines many times. you have fuck nearly every guys out there that you knows. friends, close acquaintances, family. how many strangers that you fucked. gangbang, orgy, sex party, public sex.

so now suddenly you want to draw a lines lol?

furthermore, her husband himself prefer to see Anne fuck with other guys, more than he himself fucking his wife. its not like, 'i love see her fuck other guys AND i love to fuck my wife'. not really actually. it is more like ' seeing my wife fcking other guys give me more satisfaction THAN me myself fcking her', he like to masturbate while watching, handjob while listening.
well not saying that the husband did not want to have sex with Anne at all. he do want to have sex with her. but you guys understand what i am trying to say right.

i thinks i have said this before that, i wont be surprise if the husband really have cuckolding pregnancy fetish lol.

you know i think, if the game developer really did not forget to remove Anne IUD this time. i think there should be scenes of conversation and discussion regarding the pregnancy issues. they can discuss thing like can Anne still do creampies? what happen if she pregnant with other guys child? what husband think and feel about it? etc etc etc. there will selection of choices for player in this scene, so the players can choose, what their wants. the selections would decide future path in the game for the players as whether Anne got pregnant by other guys OR Anne get pregnant by her husband.
I really would like that to happen in this game. I mean come on, she really fcked all the other guys. If pregnancy didn't happen it's still a good game. But if that did happened this will be one of the greatest or the greatest NTR game ever. The MC could choose the pregnant path with him or other guys. And she still fcked other guys while pregnant. That's dope.

• Angry
Reactions: Randeep44

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
So, I've restarted the game due to losing all my save progress and it keeps getting an error message of u'p_name every time? anyone else have that problem? if so is there a fix?

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
What you described is not what is going on in this game, it might have started out that way but she went completely off the rails fucking everybody she got around. Its not about her husband and his fetish anymore because over half of the people she fucks she doesn't tell him about, its about her now and she is cheating on ALL paths regardless if you are faithful to her or not, but the game stats still claims she is faithful. She is not.

I understand what you are trying to say but a lot of people here are discussing that it's just the wild west with her as someone said. I'm still on the fence about it even after the reset, believe me I really hope after they get back that everything goes back to the way it started off but I doubt it.
i think the big problem is the agency and communication of what it means to the player. if you could 100% decided every interaction with anne and who she fucks and doesn't fuck, people would be okay. they would also be okay if keeping her on the faithful path actually meant she would be faithful. if they removed that, i don't think most would complain.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
i think the big problem is the agency and communication of what it means to the player. if you could 100% decided every interaction with anne and who she fucks and doesn't fuck, people would be okay. they would also be okay if keeping her on the faithful path actually meant she would be faithful. if they removed that, i don't think most would complain.
I agree that over Anne, we lose control very quickly and she fucks everything she can and what we don't want her to fuck also nothing we can do about it but watch it angry. The game loses its meaning and becomes a game about "The adventures of Anna, the whore,, Full control of Anne is the only solution for this game. And on a faithful path Anne should be faithful, not fucking a secret, and Mc knows nothing about it, but the path is still faithful. He should do more things together and love each other more. After all, the game is about being a couple and not Anne herself fucking everything. Otherwise, the game starts to lose meaning.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What you described is not what is going on in this game, it might have started out that way but she went completely off the rails fucking everybody she got around. Its not about her husband and his fetish anymore because over half of the people she fucks she doesn't tell him about, its about her now and she is cheating on ALL paths regardless if you are faithful to her or not, but the game stats still claims she is faithful. She is not.

I understand what you are trying to say but a lot of people here are discussing that it's just the wild west with her as someone said. I'm still on the fence about it even after the reset, believe me I really hope after they get back that everything goes back to the way it started off but I doubt it.
Yes that was me that said that middle part of their relationship is the Wild West. I've talked before about how you have to judge the couple by the standards of the couple, not our own. Having had been in an ethically non-monogomous relationship and a polyamorous relationship (separately) I have to tell you that there is a distinction between those two types of relationships and that it is clear that this couple is practicing neither.

In an ethically non-monogamous relationship, it is agreed to that you can only have sex outside the relationship with your partner's consent. This consent must be explicitly given, not implicitly understood or simply tolerated. And these other relationships are agreed upon to be just for sex. There are also rules in place that you both agree on to ensure that these other sexual partners cannot interfere in any way with personal intimacy or the integrity of the relationship. The rules may be subject to renegotiation, but they can only be altered by mutual consent. None of that "It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission" stuff. I've also met ENM couples who insist that what secondary partners do when they are not together is none of their business. This is a point of disagreement for me. While it may serve to reduce potential conflict I personally believe that the partners of these partners, especially married ones, deserve to know what their partners are doing and also must give consent. But the fact is that whatever rules do exist in an ENM relationship are the purview of the couple in question and subject to their desires. This is what the couple is aiming for, but they clearly missed.

Polyamoury is different. More like hippie-style free love. The understanding is that you can love multiple people and therefore the other relationships can be loving relationships in their own right. It is just that one is a primary relationship and another/others is/are secondary relationship(s). But all parties need to buy in for this to work. There cannot be any hard feelings. The other partner cannot have partners who are unaware of what is going on, for example. I don't believe that either member of the couple wants this model. They both express anxiety at the idea that their partner might choose someone else. They certainly wouldn't be comfortable with their spouse loving someone else. There may be a possible path to this, but I imagine that for it to work within their dynamic they would have to be in love with and share the same partner. But that can carry with it a whole new set of problems.

Neither of these models is for everybody, but this couple is practicing a third.

What the couple is practicing is radical sexual freedom. A fully open relationship. The idea that even though they have their own relationship and consider themselves committed to it in practice they are free to act as if they were single unless the other partner directly raises an objection. In other words, if you don't have rules you can't break rules. While you may exercise a veto, that is to be reserved for extraordinary situations. This is the wild west and usually only happens in relationships where one or both of the partners have checked out. Or if they don't know what the fuck they are doing in the first place. If you ever find yourself in one of these relationships you better be prepared to separate your finances and go apartment shopping.

The question as to whether or not Anne is cheating on her husband by having sex with other men and not telling her husband seems to vex a lot of people on this board, but that is because they are unable to separate their own mores and values from the ones that the couple seem to have. There is only one person who can decide if Anne is faithful, and that is MC. There is only one person who can decide if her husband is unfaithful, and that is Anne. None of us, unfortunately. The statistics seem to reflect this. In order for them to be unfaithful within the framework of their relationship, an exercised veto must be willfully disregarded. However, it also seems that if the partner in question does something that they personally find regrettable this also changes the stats. I call this the Jiminy Cricket loophole.

It is also clear that Anne exercises her vetos much more liberally to keep things inside her comfort zone. It smacks of unfairness but is also an indication that she is more invested in the relationship than her husband is. Because let's be honest in our appraisal of his nonchalance. This perception of unfairness is part of what makes her an unlikable character. But it is merited? Frankly, her plea for him to not sleep with the women in his workplace is just good career advice and she would do well to take her own advice. Don't shit where you eat and don't fuck where you earn. As the primary breadwinner, it would be a damn shame if he were to be fired with cause due to an HR complaint. Anne is equally vulnerable in this regard, but neither partner shares a concern for the well-being of her career. I find this short-sighted and a little sexist of them to be honest.

But all that aside, what is curious about the shape of the narrative is that no matter which path you choose; happy or unhappy, faithful or unfaithful, it does eventually lead to the same reckoning. They have to redefine their relationship because radical sexual freedom is not going to work for them. This is why I have said that their relationship is doomed since chapter 8 or so. But just because they are doomed doesn't mean it isn't going to be fun to watch. Will the reset save them and put them on the path to an ethically non-monogamous relationship? No. Not without some guidance, it won't. They are experiencing some growing pains and having some wake-up calls, but their activities the very next day show that they still don't really know what they are doing. It is obvious that their relationship cannot go back to the way it was before. You would have better luck putting toothpaste back in the tube.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Full control of Anne is the only solution for this game.
I've been saying this for years, and dudes freak out every time. But it makes complete sense in this game as it actually exists, rather than as people would've preferred it to work. The player's experience of the game is completely overwhelmed by Anne's actions; the husband can fuck around or not, but no one ever objects to that. This is a female-protag game that pretends to give control of the vastly less significant protagonist to the player, and it always has been.

In other words, if you don't have rules you can't break rules. This is the wild west and usually only happens in relationships where one or both of the partners have checked out.
Which is true here.

There is only one person who can decide if Anne is faithful, and that is MC. There is only one person who can decide if her husband is unfaithful, and that is Anne.
And the game always gives us the opportunity to let whatever slide. We can choose to be unbothered by Ryan or Martin. Why? Because the husband has checked out.

They have to redefine their relationship because radical sexual freedom is not going to work for them.
They communicate with the emotional and linguistic sophistication of mildew, so there was never any hope of them working it out. Unfortunately, the script doesn't do it for them. I wish it would, but I've stopped hoping for that.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I've been saying this for years, and dudes freak out every time. But it makes complete sense in this game as it actually exists, rather than as people would've preferred it to work. The player's experience of the game is completely overwhelmed by Anne's actions; the husband can fuck around or not, but no one ever objects to that. This is a female-protag game that pretends to give control of the vastly less significant protagonist to the player, and it always has been.
It makes no sense of the game. Because it's not a game about one person, but about a couple that should work together or at least talk about what they are going to do. Otherwise, the game should be called "The Adventures of Anne Whores" Full control of Anna is a good idea. Otherwise it will only get worse. Mc will be pushed aside and the game will become a kinetic novel. Forced sex that I do not want to watch and would never choose, but the game forces me to do so, among others that goddamn doctor.

Reactions: rlduck

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It makes no sense of the game. Because it's not a game about one person, but about a couple that should work together or at least talk about what they are going to do. Otherwise, the game should be called "The Adventures of Anne Whores" Full control of Anna is a good idea. Otherwise it will only get worse. Mc will be pushed aside and the game will become a kinetic novel. Forced sex that I do not want to watch and would never choose, but the game forces me to do so, among others that goddamn doctor.
It is an interesting proposition that Anne is the protagonist of the game, but it is not accurate. Well, not completely. I hope that the previous poster does not think that I am "freaking out" by presenting a dissenting opinion. You can make one of two arguments with an equal amount of validity.

1. This is a multiple protagonist game. While you make few decisions for Anne, your decisions do affect her decisions. Even though some of her decisions are fixed and present in every playthrough this doesn't mean that the MC choices do not matter. It does mean that the player lacks total control over some scope of the narrative. As is obvious from even a cursory skipping of this forum there is a wealth of players, if they are in the minority it is a very vocal one, that they feel that this lack of agency is excessive. It is not the writing of the game that is bad, but the design of the game that is flawed. If Anne was given more agency the player would feel that they had more agency and even if they ended up pushing the slut button over and over again (because honestly, who skips the sex scenes?) they would feel better about it because the decision was theirs.

2. Anne is, in fact, not the protagonist but rather the antagonist. This seems to account for the hostility that she accrues from the audience. Her husband's sexual desires are of primary importance and she is ruining everything by going too far in fulfilling hers and it is her actions, not the intentions of her husband in pushing her toward the "adventures" that are destroying their relationship. The reason why her uncontrolled actions drive the narrative is the same reason why the Joker seems to drive the action in The Dark Knight while Batman just sits around brooding, waiting to respond to whatever chaotic event he dreams up. It doesn't mean that the Joker is the protagonist, just that he is the active character while Bruce is a passive one. In other words, the writing is bad but the acting and directing are distracting people enough that they don't notice. Or this would be the case if a little more effort was put into the rendering and animations.

Keep in mind I don't hold to either of these arguments whatsoever, but they both make more sense than Anne being the protagonist. Is she the star of the show? Well, that is an entirely different discussion.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
In general i must say its always like that that the player can control Anne and MC what they are doing.
The problem is if u only follow one path u will miss a lot of hot scenes always and some of them are only available if Anne is on Cheating Mode or relationship stat is low.
But i must admit the doctor scene is really fully forced and you cant avoid it anyway...thats really something what if i would be the dev i would give the pülayer the choice..
The second issue is if u want Anne to turn into Cheating Mode the only way to do that to see later some exciting scenes is to let her fuck ur dad first....there is no way around.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
There are a lot of forced scenes. I think if the dev gave the player more control of it to decide what he/she wanted to see it would be a lot better. The problem is, there is a fine line between sharing/cuck and a person's idea of how it should work. I wanted to play the game to where they did everything together like exciting games and support each other but have control on whether to do or not to do. I like the story I really do and how they get to where they are, but when you get to the point where she just starts fucking everybody it's just too much. Kinda like that one guy on the beach bed, if you choose to go see Daisy and not follow Anne you wouldn't know about her and that guy during that scene where the MC was saying he couldn't believe how he was embracing Anne as like they were married/lovers. I'm glad LA's mod gave me the chance to do both, but it still didn't sit well with me because that was her going nuts and she never mentioned that it even happened to him like THEY agreed on, the rules were broken by Anne big time.

I really hope this reset changes it but for some reason I'm still worried things will go back to being the same as it was before the trip. Please prove me wrong I really want to love this game.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There are a lot of forced scenes. I think if the dev gave the player more control of it to decide what he/she wanted to see it would be a lot better. The problem is, there is a fine line between sharing/cuck and a person's idea of how it should work. I wanted to play the game to where they did everything together like exciting games and support each other but have control on whether to do or not to do. I like the story I really do and how they get to where they are, but when you get to the point where she just starts fucking everybody it's just too much. Kinda like that one guy on the beach bed, if you choose to go see Daisy and not follow Anne you wouldn't know about her and that guy during that scene where the MC was saying he couldn't believe how he was embracing Anne as like they were married/lovers. I'm glad LA's mod gave me the chance to do both, but it still didn't sit well with me because that was her going nuts and she never mentioned that it even happened to him like THEY agreed on, the rules were broken by Anne big time.

I really hope this reset changes it but for some reason I'm still worried things will go back to being the same as it was before the trip. Please prove me wrong I really want to love this game.

I think the original plan of the dev was to make a original cuckold game but later he decided to satisfy a wider audience to change it into a mix of cuckold-swinging-cheating-sharing fetish. U can check the save directory on ur computer ...the directory is called "the cuckold" which was the original planned name for the game obviousley. Then during the making of the game people asked also for that MC can get some fun and so on.
Now its a mix of everything and some scenes may turn out forced which were originally planned as consequence for one special path. I dont think that the dev will ever sort them out or change programming old chapters to make it avoidable.
The problem is also if someone is following one path/fetish he expects consequences in character behavior also.
U can do that in getting forced scenes as consequence or if u get a choice some options are locked/unlocked in the dialog box.
But here i think a lot of scenes we get are old fragments which may were forgotten to get related to special paths...i dont know if dev would ever repair and sort them out or align them...

Reactions: rlduck

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I think the original plan of the dev was to make a original cuckold game but later he decided to satisfy a wider audience to change it into a mix of cuckold-swinging-cheating-sharing fetish. U can check the save directory on ur computer ...the directory is called "the cuckold" which was the original planned name for the game obviousley. Then during the making of the game people asked also for that MC can get some fun and so on.
Now its a mix of everything and some scenes may turn out forced which were originally planned as consequence for one special path. I dont think that the dev will ever sort them out or change programming old chapters to make it avoidable.
The problem is also if someone is following one path/fetish he expects consequences in character behavior also.
U can do that in getting forced scenes as consequence or if u get a choice some options are locked/unlocked in the dialog box.
But here i think a lot of scenes we get are old fragments which may were forgotten to get related to special paths...i dont know if dev would ever repair and sort them out or align them...
I see what you are saying that he had it wrote all out and then when changed it he didn't change the paths so it would match up with all the fetishes he threw together meaning that is the reason for the forced scenes. I really hope he does clean it up or at least sets the paths now to follow the certain fetish or the way the player would like the path to unfold. I know it's a lot of work but when you have something that starts out as one thing like a pot of soup and then you start throwing in other fetishes it spoils the soup. Let's hope the reset was him trying to put all of his duck's in a row again and separate these categories a lot better then they are now so we can go down a path and it stays to the way we want it to go without seeing something we do not like.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
It is an interesting proposition that Anne is the protagonist of the game, but it is not accurate. Well, not completely. I hope that the previous poster does not think that I am "freaking out" by presenting a dissenting opinion. You can make one of two arguments with an equal amount of validity.

1. This is a multiple protagonist game. While you make few decisions for Anne, your decisions do affect her decisions. Even though some of her decisions are fixed and present in every playthrough this doesn't mean that the MC choices do not matter. It does mean that the player lacks total control over some scope of the narrative. As is obvious from even a cursory skipping of this forum there is a wealth of players, if they are in the minority it is a very vocal one, that they feel that this lack of agency is excessive. It is not the writing of the game that is bad, but the design of the game that is flawed. If Anne was given more agency the player would feel that they had more agency and even if they ended up pushing the slut button over and over again (because honestly, who skips the sex scenes?) they would feel better about it because the decision was theirs.

2. Anne is, in fact, not the protagonist but rather the antagonist. This seems to account for the hostility that she accrues from the audience. Her husband's sexual desires are of primary importance and she is ruining everything by going too far in fulfilling hers and it is her actions, not the intentions of her husband in pushing her toward the "adventures" that are destroying their relationship. The reason why her uncontrolled actions drive the narrative is the same reason why the Joker seems to drive the action in The Dark Knight while Batman just sits around brooding, waiting to respond to whatever chaotic event he dreams up. It doesn't mean that the Joker is the protagonist, just that he is the active character while Bruce is a passive one. In other words, the writing is bad but the acting and directing are distracting people enough that they don't notice. Or this would be the case if a little more effort was put into the rendering and animations.

Keep in mind I don't hold to either of these arguments whatsoever, but they both make more sense than Anne being the protagonist. Is she the star of the show? Well, that is an entirely different discussion.
You didn't read my post carefully. I didn't say anywhere that the game was about Anne herself, but I said when it comes to fucking everything out of control, the game should be called "Anne's Whore Adventures," and then the game makes sense. 1. Argument to Debunk The game is about couples, you only make decisions for them, and they should act together, not separately, or at least communicate with what they're doing. You don't make decisions for Martin, Wolker for other heroes. There are no decisions in forced scenes. that damn doctor I skip scenes that I would never choose and I would not like to see, for example, a scene with a grandpa or a boy by the lake, I had no way of avoiding these scenes and I do not even know what it influenced. Just like my choices were kinetic. 2. It was her husband who created her, Ania, who encourages and manipulates her. example of dialogue. Then he acts like an idiot.

Mc: Do you like that guy sitting at the bar?
A: I don't know?
Mc: Would you like to fuck him
A: I don't know?
Mc: He's attractive to you
A: indeed
Mc: Where did Anne go?
In other games, it's full steam control, and it works, and here it would, too

Last edited:
Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

The only problem I have with calling Anne the antagonist is that it adds a level of sophisticated writing that is not at all apparent in any piece of this work. The author simply does not have the writing chops to make that happen.

Going way back to college writing composition, there is a simple way to determine what role characters play. Just ask yourself, "will the story go on without this character?" With that in mind, think of love interests. What separates a love interest from a protagonist is the answer to that question. Remove that character and see how that affects the plot. In this case, if we remove Anne, there is no plot. That means she is not a love interest. Not just another NPC. She is integral to the story. That makes her a protagonist unless she meets the requirements you described in your second clause.

So then I ask myself if she is the Joker to her Batman. And that answer is a laughing no! The writing simply does not support that level of sophistication. However, this would be one hell of a story if that were the case.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The only problem I have with calling Anne the antagonist is that it adds a level of sophisticated writing that is not at all apparent in any piece of this work. The author simply does not have the writing chops to make that happen.

Going way back to college writing composition, there is a simple way to determine what role characters play. Just ask yourself, "will the story go on without this character?" With that in mind, think of love interests. What separates a love interest from a protagonist is the answer to that question. Remove that character and see how that affects the plot. In this case, if we remove Anne, there is no plot. That means she is not a love interest. Not just another NPC. She is integral to the story. That makes her a protagonist unless she meets the requirements you described in your second clause.

So then I ask myself if she is the Joker to her Batman. And that answer is a laughing no! The writing simply does not support that level of sophistication. However, this would be one hell of a story if that were the case.
This is indeed the case that it is a laughable proposition, but there seems to be an entire cottage industry here on the board that seems intent on villainizing Anne. So is she a villain protagonist or just a jerkass protagonist? Frankly, the only reason we can't answer this question is that her motives are so inscrutable that people tend to imprint malice and malfeasance onto everything she does. But you are certainly correct that there is no game without Anne. Demoting her to love interest number 1 of 20 would not serve the story in any meaningful way despite having so many people want to break up with her for... basically doing what her husband wants. She drives the action of the story and generates the friction to keep the wheel of the story turning. So she tends toward the role of the antagonist because the protagonist needs something to struggle with. Perhaps the lack of a meaningful struggle lends itself to the lack of sophistication in the narrative.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
This is indeed the case that it is a laughable proposition, but there seems to be an entire cottage industry here on the board that seems intent on villainizing Anne. So is she a villain protagonist or just a jerkass protagonist? Frankly, the only reason we can't answer this question is that her motives are so inscrutable that people tend to imprint malice and malfeasance onto everything she does. But you are certainly correct that there is no game without Anne. Demoting her to love interest number 1 of 20 would not serve the story in any meaningful way despite having so many people want to break up with her for... basically doing what her husband wants. She drives the action of the story and generates the friction to keep the wheel of the story turning. So she tends toward the role of the antagonist because the protagonist needs something to struggle with. Perhaps the lack of a meaningful struggle lends itself to the lack of sophistication in the narrative.
And there are so many places to inject meaningful struggle! Add a decent writer to this team and this VN would be outstanding.

Reactions: NewTricks
3.90 star(s) 121 Votes