Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
On patreon the Dev posted he is realising chapter 15 as TAC2...and after chapter 15 is fully done he wants to rework the whole game with adding scenes in some previous chapters too than add chapter 15 an releae it finally as TAC completed?
Sounds somehow promising...chapter 15.1 is not bad i was just a lttle surprised that it does not contain ch1-14 anymore
and for my 2 playthroughs i didnt find any sense for the 2 questions u have to answer at beginning...i tried all options with same result but maybe its relevant for any events from wednesday to sunday in later updates.
Its good made yet and a nice preview but i think its worth to wait untill full chapter 15 or even the whole TAC completed version gets released.
I hope that when he remakes the game he will fix the bugs that plague this game

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I do agree that the game is collapsing underneath its own weight but I don't think that reworking it is the answer. I think that the game should come to some kind of conclusion and then come back with an Adventurous Couple part 2. Maybe beginning after a brief time jump having the couple split up and pining away each other because their new partners are too vanilla and they both want to push them outside their comfort zones. Someone worked very hard to steal Anne away only to have her slowly working to turn him into a cuck and MC has met a nice new girl who he wants to corrupt and share all around town. Neither of them realizes that they are just repeating the self-destructive patterns that nuked their former relationship. All this comes to a head when there is a chance encounter at a swinger's party and all the old feelings come surging back. Will it work out for them the second time around or will it be twice the adventurous couples, twice the disappointment? I'd buy that for a dollar.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I do agree that the game is collapsing underneath its own weight but I don't think that reworking it is the answer. I think that the game should come to some kind of conclusion and then come back with an Adventurous Couple part 2. Maybe beginning after a brief time jump having the couple split up and pining away each other because their new partners are too vanilla and they both want to push them outside their comfort zones. Someone worked very hard to steal Anne away only to have her slowly working to turn him into a cuck and MC has met a nice new girl who he wants to corrupt and share all around town. Neither of them realizes that they are just repeating the self-destructive patterns that nuked their former relationship. All this comes to a head when there is a chance encounter at a swinger's party and all the old feelings come surging back. Will it work out for them the second time around or will it be twice the adventurous couples, twice the disappointment? I'd buy that for a dollar.
Yes that would be a great approach...it would also be interesting to see some sort of partner swapping i.e. the couple decides to go on holiday but swith partners for that time...maybe Anne with Walker and the husband with Chloe..then the spy on each other and meet in maybe in a swinger club etc...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think the game should end when Anna gets pregnant with her boyfriend. A common way to end games. And we should get a new pair. Rebuilding the game would only be good for this game.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Nice ideas one and all.

Many months ago, maybe longer, I advocated in this thread that there was an ideal pivot point created at the swinger's party. Mike, I think that's his name...old flame of Anne's...and his wife invite MC and Anne. If one chooses to have the MC ignore Mike's wife, she, Anne and Mike have a threesome. If I had been writing the story I would have used this event to increase tension. Mike wants Anne. His wife, being spurned by the MC and knowing how Mike feels about Anne, uses this event as a foil to draw Anne closer. Anne starts being influenced by the couple as they slowly, deliberately work to draw her away.

I don't think it would ever happen (ie, Mircom won't write it that way), but in my head it fit together quite nicely. :cool:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
On patreon the Dev posted he is realising chapter 15 as TAC2...and after chapter 15 is fully done he wants to rework the whole game with adding scenes in some previous chapters too than add chapter 15 an releae it finally as TAC completed?
Sounds somehow promising...chapter 15.1 is not bad i was just a lttle surprised that it does not contain ch1-14 anymore
and for my 2 playthroughs i didnt find any sense for the 2 questions u have to answer at beginning...i tried all options with same result but maybe its relevant for any events from wednesday to sunday in later updates.
Its good made yet and a nice preview but i think its worth to wait untill full chapter 15 or even the whole TAC completed version gets released.
So she starts cheating again or what? Can u post the actual message what dev said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
No she does not cheat but u ca
So she starts cheating again or what? Can u post the actual message what dev said.
No she does not start cheating..even i found it was more exciting that way...but at start u will get asked if u like more getting cuckolded or if u r more into swinging/sharing and if u would kiss Anne with her face full of cum.....:)..currently i didnt see any diffdrence in the scenes no matter whats the answer. He will release full chapter 15 end of october or beginning of november as stand alone chapter. Meanwhile he will add scenes in chapter 1-14 and clean up bugs. Then he wants to release finally chapter 1-15 as one game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No she does not cheat but u ca
No she does not start cheating..even i found it was more exciting that way...but at start u will get asked if u like more getting cuckolded or if u r more into swinging/sharing and if u would kiss Anne with her face full of cum.....:)..currently i didnt see any diffdrence in the scenes no matter whats the answer. He will release full chapter 15 end of october or beginning of november as stand alone chapter. Meanwhile he will add scenes in chapter 1-14 and clean up bugs. Then he wants to release finally chapter 1-15 as one game.
Will he give you some new choices in scenes? eg. Can Anne choose not to fuck the doctor and the receptionist, or her boyfriend will be able to fuck the boss's wife?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I dont get this concept at all with re-release everytime.

First there was old 10 chapters.
Then it was rewritten again with improvements upto ch14.
Now again the dev wants to rewrite and modify old chapters and combine everything.

This game really suffers from identity crisis:(

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I dont get this concept at all with re-release everytime.

First there was old 10 chapters.
Then it was rewritten again with improvements upto ch14.
Now again the dev wants to rewrite and modify old chapters and combine everything.

This game really suffers from identity crisis:(
I think that would probably be the ideal way to go then. I think it is time for a new game. As much as I love TAC, I am not sure the "juice would be worth the squeeze" if Mircom decided to fix it. I think it best to just start fresh with a TAC 2.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think that would probably be the ideal way to go then. I think it is time for a new game. As much as I love TAC, I am not sure the "juice would be worth the squeeze" if Mircom decided to fix it. I think it best to just start fresh with a TAC 2.
I think rebuilding the game would only be good for this game. at least avoiding the mistakes that were committed TAC 1. TAC 2 would be an even better game than the forerunner.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes