Sep 16, 2019
I enjoy slut Anne. I hope she gets fucked by lots of guys at the warehouse. Five BBC would be a good training exercise for her new job. Maybe sex with Martin and his brother doing a DP of Anne. Let's see Anne eating out Mandy while the husband is fucking her. Just wish updates didn't take so long.
i guess thats the equal of dmd fans who likes d and mc fucking a million different settings but with same uninspired way.

not judging, you do you. and good for you game going that way. dev might say fuck it i guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Wow. That is disappointing.

You can only pick "cuck" or "swinger" at the start - nothing else matters anymore.

Now the game jumped the shark :(
Yeah I've been saying for a while now that this dev lost all sense of direction for this game and just does whatever he wants with no care. Not sure what he's thinking to be honest. He's got a great game but he doesn't give it enough love.
IRL obligations aside, what time he spends on this game isn't productive. The game started out great.
But I feel like he's got no clue, he lacks vision for the future.
I still hope he can get his shit together, but probably not.

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Have to agree with prior posters. This game railroads you. Your choices do not matter and the fact you exist does not even matter.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
But it's not logical and it doesn't make sense if you didn't choose to cheat with Martin. It's just like the game cares about your choices. And it cheats you.
Thats what i am worried about...i ll keep the current status of Chapter 1-14 as it was and dont delete it. With chapter 15.1 now it looks like Dev wants to go in only swinging/cuck direction. The full chapter 15 he wants to release also as standalone by end of october/early november so previous choices will be obsolet again. And then he wants to modify chapters 1-14 and add dialogs and scenes as well as clean up bugs. Then he want to release chapter1-15 as a whole final compplete release. This sounds to me like he wants to turn/change whole game from chapter1-15 into cuck/swinger mode without any cheating/corruption paths. So may for some people the final ch1-15 version will be a complete different game..just hope he will not delete the cheating scenes in chapter1-14. I think since Exciting Games is so successfull with sharing/swinging the Dev wants to hit the sweetspot too...:)

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Splitting the game into two parts while offering effectively no carryover options and forcing what appears to be (judging by literally every comment lol) a rather uncommon choice on the entire player base is certainly a decision. I have to say this is probably the most creative game suicide I've ever seen from a creator.
200.gif

Sep 16, 2019
Thats what i am worried about...i ll keep the current status of Chapter 1-14 as it was and dont delete it. With chapter 15.1 now it looks like Dev wants to go in only swinging/cuck direction. The full chapter 15 he wants to release also as standalone by end of october/early november so previous choices will be obsolet again. And then he wants to modify chapters 1-14 and add dialogs and scenes as well as clean up bugs. Then he want to release chapter1-15 as a whole final compplete release. This sounds to me like he wants to turn/change whole game from chapter1-15 into cuck/swinger mode without any cheating/corruption paths. So may for some people the final ch1-15 version will be a complete different game..just hope he will not delete the cheating scenes in chapter1-14. I think since Exciting Games is so successfull with sharing/swinging the Dev wants to hit the sweetspot too...:)
well mosty you might right but she still cheats mc with dad. well we dont see it but no point to burying our head in the sand.

also dev forget it or didnt give a fuck but anne also has a chance to confess this cheating and become a "faithful" wife at the beginning of ch12.

and this guy has 3times more patrons than exciting games' dev. well this is a long timer but still, not fair imo.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Before I get bombarded with quote replies asking about my mod's update, I am currently working on updating my mod for Exciting Games then I will get to this one. My personal life has been very busy the past week and a half and haven't been on this site very much during that time let alone doing any modding/playing which means that's when many games get there updates released, lol.

Hopefully I'll have this done by sometime tomorrow.

Hasank15

Sep 18, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of The Adventurous Couple.
  • Part 1: Download (everything up to and including Chapter 12) updated due to changes in earlier chapters and upgrade to Ren'Py 7.4
  • Part 2: Download (everything from Chapter 13 onwards) updated with Chapter 14 Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of Part 1 (Chapter 12) the game state is saved into a separate file. you can name your save there and there are no restrictions on how many of these saves are allowed.
only these saves can be imported into Part 2. there is no Start button, only an Import button that shows a list of exported game states from Part 1 to choose from.
to start Part 2 (Chapter 13 and onwards) you have to import a game state from Part 1.
there are no restriction for using pc save files in Part 1 up to the end of Chapter 12 (later content is simply not there and thus saved files can't find a spot to continue).
but only save files created with a Part 2 port are eligible to load in Part 2 (no pc saves files!).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.05.2022 (update for Chapter 14)
Does anyone have save file of chapter one for Android? Please help

Reactions: penmaster

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
Are there any animated scenes in ch15 or same ass slide show scenes with slapping an "animated" tag on top of it ..

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
That's been pretty much the only choice throughout the game. Only two choices. Chicken or Steak. Anne was gonna get fucked either way so choose your flavor.
Yeah but you could play the nice hubby or some cheating womens magnet e.g.

I saw that coming when he red conned the whole cheating thing ... :(

Then he still hasn't improved the lighting. In way to many shots there is way to much light and front and center on the faces.

screenshot0001.png

Oh and Alexa still is ugly af with her yellow/brown teeth. - and yes that is because the lighting is still a mess. Her model is fine. ^^

screenshot0002.png

And the story is going downhill to ... "I need a manager" "Oh hey lady in the coffee shop queue - have u any management experience?" "Yes" "We make games" "Only games?" - oh she is going commando - "Nice, you are hired."

Last edited:

Decentlyindecent

Jan 18, 2018
A lot of people are complaining that this is for the cheating crowd, and tbh as someone who is here for the cucking/cheating route, it's really not. You pick cucking, which specifically says you prefer to watch, and like the first thing the MC does is fuck around at the bar with everybody but Anne. She's off-screen most of the update. When she does get involved, her scenes are mostly a new, unnecessary plot twist and some of the tamest fucking play possible. Since when would Anne care about fucking on someone's bed?

This was fucking terrible. I hardly ever comment, but this update was a huge nosedive.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'm just going to what many people before me have said. We waited four months for that? In my play through I tried the Martin route but then came clean to MC. Now I guess that goes away. Okay I can get past that. I get it, the developer wants to do a clean slate. My issue is where this new update is headed. While Annie has had sex with guys who may not have been the best looking (I am mainly thinking of the old man) they were all Annie's choices. She didn't have to. Now with her working at this club she is going to have to have sex with whoever pays her. So now she's a whore? And the MC is okay with that? I can live with Annie the hot wife or Annie the slut. I DON'T want Annie the whore. If this in fact the last chapter I'm gonna agree with the earlier post comparing this to game of thrones. Great story until the end which contradicted the whole previous story. Anyway that's just my opinion. Oh and one last thing.... Is anybody else disappointed that Victoria may be leaving?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I do not really know what to think about this update. In some things it is not bad, but there are 2 big thumbs down for me: One is the Tamara blueballing from ch.14 continues (she is not even in the update) and the railroading with Martin. In my canon playthrough Anne and Martin flirted a bit, but that was it. Anne never slept with him. And now we are forced to "accept" that it happened. That is bad design, esp. since the choice for Anne could be done without this "blackmail" with something that did not happen in many playthroughs. This reminds me of "Forgotten Paradise" where the dev in a hissy fit only brought a couple take it or leave it endings. Esp. the daughter endings where full of railroading for reasons only the Dev saw.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Having been a big fan of TAC for some 5 years now, I'm not too terribly happy with the direction this particular update (or start to TAC 2 I suppose) has gone. Someone previously mentioned "alternate universe" and it's quite fitting.

The last update had them ostensibly laying all the cards on the table and sort of checking the lifestyle, at least the cheating, to a certain extent they had adopted for the sake of the marriage. This update we immediately are dumped into their apartment with wife, aunt, and sister topless and talking about Tony's junk. Anne apparently secretly fucking Martin no matter what. Robert attempts to blackmail Anne into working for him, and even if she refuses, she still works for him.

The boss at Tony's work just decides to give him the company and bails. Also apparently the lease was up on the space the business is in out of the blue and they have to move in a week with no planning or prep work to move. Later Tony goes to the bathroom at a bar, gets a blowjob no matter what, and comes back out a couple minutes later and apparently there's an orgy. Then weirdly at some point Anne pulls out a penis pump for Tony's 16 inch cock. It all just seems sort of incoherent, like a dream or something where nothing really fits.

The last update I posted that I was hoping the "reset" would narrow the scope and allow the story to focus on what makes it a bit more interesting, some stakes. Focus on Nicole, Mike, Ryan, Martin, and the people that can pose a real threat to their marriage. Tony doesn't care if Anne fucks every single random dude she sees on her way to the gym. But he does care if she's banging his dad, those are some choices that really matter. If it just keeps going down the: new character appears -> want some fuck? Yes : No -> move to next group of sex images there was no point to the "reset".

Obviously it's Mircom's work and his choice, but I feel like this isn't a good turn. Yes I feel like the game needed to focus its scope to keep things coherent and the workload manageable. But to just go to one route, particularly the Martin path just seems poorly conceived. I don't really have a problem with Anne fucking Martin as my Anne is almost always a cheating ho and hides it from Tony. It's removing those choices that I am not a big fan of. Pandora's Box 2 did a similar thing where it basically said "don't matter what you did previously, this is what you actually did." It bummed me out because I enjoy seeing what effect my choices have. It's why I prefer RPGs over something mind-numbing and on rails like CoD. As always, I'll happily play the next update and even be excited when I see that is has arrived. But I definitely am feeling down about where it might be headed.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
;) What is left in this game to continue? Wife has fucked (without protection) everyone ranging from virgin school kids to senile old geezers. Instead of being redundant just get her pregnant with something and end this game on a happy note..also make several pregnancy routes as well for cheating, incest, cuck, sharing etc.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes