88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
i want to see diferents path, not only the cuckold one, i
The Original Title of this game is "the Cuckold"
you can see also in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-15-mircom3d.7192/post-6225823

so if you don't like do not play it...

In this release up to CH14

The MC is a Cuckold in all the paths because is based on the fact that:

Path 1) Tony can fuck all the girls and sharing Anne with friend or strangers

Path 2) Tony- can be the classic cuckold that just enjoy to watch Anne fuck strangers and her co-workers but he will remain faithful to her!

Anne will never break the relationship with Tony because she knows that she will never find someone like Tony because she loves to fuck in freedom
Seems that EP 2 will never continue
This version is already the second attempt to remake this great story... it seems that Microm 3D wants to make a third attempt with only 10 chapters (as was the very first version)
As you can see in the OP there is the first old version
Chapter 1-10 Old:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sadowdark

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Seems that EP 2 will never continue
This version is already the second attempt to remake this great story... it seems that Microm 3D wants to make a third attempt with only 10 chapters (as was the very first version)
As you can see in the OP there is the first old version
it is all about milking subscribers now. there is no more charm in story, no more passion. this game should end long time ago in multiple endings style.
now we have choices and stats that don't matter, logic of storyline is broken (if story exists at all - instead story updates are just bodies count)...
i don't know what ep2 or 3 can bring. instead dev could make an epilogue and move on with new project

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
instead dev could make an epilogue and move on with new project
The dev already said that he is working on the real story and will be developed in a 10 Chapter format with already existing and new additional renders
He also have plan to start a new game with female protagonist called Christina.

We will see in the upcoming weeks and I can't wait to see Christina start "later this years"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't wait for his next releases
Thanks to Microm3D for the Anne amazing story that will remain for sure a masterpiece in th Adult Game industry.

the full dev message is here

Last edited:

yvb

Jul 19, 2017

Looks like TACOS was released. I wonder how much content/days are included in Part 1

• Red Heart
Reactions: ant007

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Here is the first installment of The Adventurous Couple's Original Story.

This release includes the first 10 days of game play. Hope you all enjoy.

90% new renders and lots of new script and dialogue.

Reactions: ant007

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Looks like TACOS was released. I wonder how much content/days are included in Part 1
Normally I would have posted the Astaire version, but the joke would not be functioning anymore.:) I am of two hearts with this new TACOS version. On one hand it might deliver a nice new version of TAC, but on the other hand starting over this far in...
Still, I look forward to see what will come out of it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

It would have been more appropriate to have been released the day after.

3.90 star(s) 122 Votes