Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
To early to say... The game doesn't even give you a chance to dive into the consequences of your own decisions (given that the coding will... this time).... So not much to see... If you're not a "skip the text" player then it might seem a bit more promising/straightforward... Story-wise... Otherwise as I just said, not much to see just yet.
Are there any new choices?

firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
I followed this game for long time, in some instances as gold patron.

I have played TACOS and I took the decision to drop my support and follow up of this game completely. Same for the other games of the creator.

It's just the same game with a shorter/slower introduction, dialogue and I am not willing to pay twice.

I think the creator should have given some sort of ending to original TAC even if rushed and them move on to other game. When you have support on patreon for 15 chapters you own at least that.

This new game is just a reloading, 10 days at a time will probably milk Anne's fans for other 8-10 chapters with the same content but probably re-arranged to fit the posters opinion. I mean in TACOS she lets the shoe sellers touch her pussy in day 4 or 5.

So I'm out.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I followed this game for long time, in some instances as gold patron.

I have played TACOS and I took the decision to drop my support and follow up of this game completely. Same for the other games of the creator.

It's just the same game with a shorter/slower introduction, dialogue and I am not willing to pay twice.

I think the creator should have given some sort of ending to original TAC even if rushed and them move on to other game. When you have support on patreon for 15 chapters you own at least that.

This new game is just a reloading, 10 days at a time will probably milk Anne's fans for other 8-10 chapters with the same content but probably re-arranged to fit the posters opinion. I mean in TACOS she lets the shoe sellers touch her pussy in day 4 or 5.

So I'm out.
Could end an old TAC with a good ending. Anne becomes pregnant with Tony. Bad ending, they divorce. You can see that the dev wants to quickly end this game and move on to a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game is now more sorted and has better renders and text updates...its not bad but more controlled for the player...no surprising or unwanted actions yet by Anne....anyhow its a good game...but somehow i liked the bugged uncontrolled accidents and surprises that happend in old version because it added some more spice...:)...until now it seems Anne is under full control and has yet only sex with mc...but its not bad ...I am curious how it continues because all good things started in further days...so far i could not notice any deleted content..i just hope it will be possible to decide if u wanna turn Anne into "unfaithful" or not.

• Love
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The game is now more sorted and has better renders and text updates...its not bad but more controlled for the player...no surprising or unwanted actions yet by Anne....anyhow its a good game...but somehow i liked the bugged uncontrolled accidents and surprises that happend in old version because it added some more spice...:)...until now it seems Anne is under full control and has yet only sex with mc...but its not bad ...I am curious how it continues because all good things started in further days...so far i could not notice any deleted content..i just hope it will be possible to decide if u wanna turn Anne into "unfaithful" or not.
(y) The choice should be in the new game for Anne to be "unfaithful or not, and I'm happy

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2022
To early to say... The game doesn't even give you a chance to dive into the consequences of your own decisions (given that the coding will... this time).... So not much to see... If you're not a "skip the text" player then it might seem a bit more promising/straightforward... Story-wise... Otherwise as I just said, not much to see just yet.
I'll play it when it's free or when the dev finally completes it. I feel like I've wasted money on the previous updates considering it's ending so abruptly now.

Reactions: firstfelix

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
:ROFLMAO: This is your version of the game
I have OBVIUOSLY the same version as you have
here the scene when the MC allow his dad to go in the bathroom where Anne is takimg a shower:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

evidently you contradict yourself if you can see another story with different choices in the game it means that this game has different paths.

I have played all the path of this game thank to the mod that allow yu to expllore the storyline in all paths
I just remind you that the original Title of this Game was "The Cuckold"
Now Micron3D is working on te ORIGINAL STORY OF TAC.

I BET about this

SOON We will see...
for now only 10 days has been developed (the actual release was about 1 week = 1 chapter)
this means less than the first 2 chapters but as the dev says with additional new renders and more detailed story about the couple that is the protagonist of the story.

I think one of the mistakes was make only Male MC...
Not sure but I think now the story will have also Anne as protagonist!

Last edited by a moderator:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I have OBVIUOSLY the same version as you have
here the scene when the MC allow his dad to go in the bathroom where Anne is takimg a shower:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

evidently you contradict yourself if you can see another story with different choices in the game it means that this game has different paths.

I have played all the path of this game thank to the mod that allow yu to expllore the storyline in all paths
I just remind you that the original Title of this Game was "The Cuckold"
Now Micron3D is working on te ORIGINAL STORY OF TAC.

I BET about this

SOON We will see...
for now only 10 days has been developed (the actual release was about 1 week = 1 chapter)
this means less than the first 2 chapters but as the dev says with additional new renders and more detailed story about the couple that is the protagonist of the story.

I think one of the mistakes was make only Male MC...
Not sure but I think now the story will have also Anne as protagonist!
The only problem i had with old version was that Martin was the only trigger to turn Anne into cheating mode to enable cheating in later chapters. So i had to let my Dad fuck Anne to see later otjer hot scenes. If not i would miss a lot of hot scenes if she stays in faithfull mode.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The only problem i had with old version was that Martin was the only trigger to turn Anne into cheating mode to enable cheating in later chapters. So i had to let my Dad fuck Anne to see later otjer hot scenes. If not i would miss a lot of hot scenes if she stays in faithfull mode.
She continues to be unfaithful with Walker

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I bet the scene with Martin will be in again in the game because is an important part to understand Tony personality
here is part of the Microm3D
I have to quote microm3d's message and the reason for redoing the game is about Martin's issue...
Then I took a long hard look at TAC and yes I do love Anne and everything she does but unfortunately TAC has gotten away from me. It’s far from the story I originally wanted to tell. As much as I love working with Anne and creating, I’ve lost the passion for "this version of TAC". And I’m sure some of you, especially the ones who have been with me for many years, can agree with me.
------
So, in the two to three weeks, I will be releasing the first 10 days of "The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story" “TACOS”! It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders.
Maybe I'm wrong but for me This phrase from the dev: "TAC has gotten away from me. It’s far from the story I originally wanted to tell."
He decided to back to the original story---
Original story is in the OLD CH10 that comes with render quality problems...
but Martin is also in the old version

Martin was always stealing Tony's girlfriends... (this is a part when Tony apologize to Anne trying to explain why he was mad at her at the first time) (if you nevr play that part you miss the most important thing about Tony personality)
this story has already been written but to please his supporters it has become a meaningless storyline

Now he is writing THE ORIGINAL STORY!!!

this game is not suitable for those used to identify himself with the MC. It is written in the third person that is why there are a lot of scenes where Tony is not present!

I stop here from now!
(edited some error quoting Microm3d message

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinthia-girl

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
She continues to be unfaithful with Walker
But as i remember if u dont turn her into unfaithful with Martin before she also skipd cheating with Walker. It would be great if Dev would let control Anne by the players choice at every cheating option. Last version just skipped every later cheating scene if u didnt let Martin fuck Anne.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But as i remember if u dont turn her into unfaithful with Martin before she also skipd cheating with Walker. It would be great if Dev would let control Anne by the players choice at every cheating option. Last version just skipped every later cheating scene if u didnt let Martin fuck Anne.
And I remember I didn't choose Martin, and she cheated with Wolker at the end of the 14Ch update if I remember correctly or maybe I was playing mod. It would be nice to control Anne but :ROFLMAO: be quiet because 88stanford88 will come and teach you how to play this game

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Tony is the MC... in all games the player can control only the MC
Anne cannot be controlled by the player...

making Anne faithful is not part of the original story

The story of Anne and Tony is about a couple who have been together since their college years until they get married as soon as they graduate. This couple has been together for over 15 years and got married 5 years ago.
It is assumed that they must revive mutual sexual interest to continue the relationship otherwise their divorce will be inevitable

here is how Anne and Tony was looking at the college times
Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 17.01.42.jpg

The fact that you choosing the route without Martin is not that by doing this she will be faithful to Tony

you can play as you want but the storyline is about a cuckold

you can only choose to do not know the reason why the MC is so attracted by the thought to be a willing CUCKOLD... but TONY is in any case A CUCKOLD in all routes!

Last edited by a moderator:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The reason about why the MC is a cuckold is strictly connected with his father Martin!
Martin stole Tony's ex-girlfriend Emma who is a stewardess colleague of Anne's
as you can see in the pics
Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 17.41.57.jpg

Reactions: Cinthia-girl
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes