Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Tony is the MC... in all games the player can control only the MC
Anne cannot be controlled by the player...

making Anne faithful is not part of the original story

The story of Anne and Tony is about a couple who have been together since their college years until they get married as soon as they graduate. This couple has been together for over 15 years and got married 5 years ago.
It is assumed that they must revive mutual sexual interest to continue the relationship otherwise their divorce will be inevitable

here is how Anne and Tony was looking at the college times
View attachment 2392913

The fact that you choosing the route without Martin is not that by doing this she will be faithful to Tony

you can play as you want but the storyline is about a cuckold

you can only choose to do not know the reason why the MC is CUCKOLD... but this he is in any case by this way in all routes!
That was for sure the original idea of the dev since the game folder was still named as "The Cuckold"...but in old version i remember trhat Tony can also fuck all his office girls and all waitresses in the cafeteria as well all girls in the massage parlor...without Anne knowing it.
Also the new version now allows MC to fuck other women already and switch to unfaithful while Anne is currently without any action with other males except teasing.
But i disagree...in old version u could control Anne by decission with Martin to turn her into a unfaithful cheating machine or u can go for a faithful cuckold route where she tells u all adventures in the evening. But some paths and scenes in old version were not coded very well so some scenes happened by surprise and so we had the shitstorm about Annes behavior.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
And I remember I didn't choose Martin, and she cheated with Wolker at the end of the 14Ch update if I remember correctly or maybe I was playing mod. It would be nice to control Anne but :ROFLMAO: be quiet because 88stanford88 will come and teach you how to play this game
Yes this was Lord Ashram Mod which opened all routes independent of decissions..i also played it that way to get all hidden scenes..

Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
But i disagree...in old version u could control Anne by decission with Martin to turn her into a unfaithful cheating machine or u can go for a faithful cuckold route where she tells u all adventures in the evening. But some paths and scenes in old version were not coded very well so some scenes happened by surprise and so we had the shitstorm about Annes behavior.
you can't controll Anne in any case (THE MC IS NOT ANNE)
Microm3D is writing the ORIGINAL (= old story) with more renders and more details about Anne thoughts

The story is the same but without the disaster create by the supporters... after the Martin scene was developed in CH8

and after chapter 11/12 the game goes COMPLETELY out of the hand of the dev

you will see soon
ThE ORIGINAL story is about A CUCKOLD!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
you can't controll Anne in any case (THE MC IS NOT ANNE)
Microm3D is writing the ORIGINAL (= old story) with more renders and more details about Anne thoughts

The story is the same but without the disaster create by the supporters... after the Martin scene was developed in CH8

and after chapter 11/12 the game goes COMPLETELY out of the hand of the dev

you will see soon
ThE ORIGINAL story is about A CUCKOLD!
From what I've seen the crowd that wants the cheating path is substantial. You realize this Dev changed the title and focus of the game because he wanted to make money, and new he had to add some aspects like cheating to keep people giving him money. You talk like you converse with the dev personally on a regular basis, so maybe you can explain his thought process as to why he suddenly decided to not care about what people giving him money want?

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I just don't understand the point of this exercise. Go write the game that you wanted TAC to be. If you're not gonna "finish" this clusterfuck, then just let it die and move on.
The point of this is Mircom3D has turned out to be a one story dev so he's milking it to the max. He must be close to $2500 pcm and has been for ages. Hard to let go. Easy money, just a few new renders to make and some coding and hey presto....another 24 months of milk. Next version: TAC the untold story, and then TAC: Anne's POV ,then TAC: The forgotten images, then TAC: Director's cut..........

Reactions: King Wan and Sirren

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
From what I've seen the crowd that wants the cheating path is substantial. You realize this Dev changed the title and focus of the game because he wanted to make money, and new he had to add some aspects like cheating to keep people giving him money. You talk like you converse with the dev personally on a regular basis, so maybe you can explain his thought process as to why he suddenly decided to not care about what people giving him money want?
Don't talk to him, he always thinks he's right

• Haha
Reactions: Arthas407

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
About the MONEY i have a question for you:
Do you know a developer with a Patreon page that do not want money?
Microm3D is a solid developer since 2017

for the direct quote about me... are you trolling?

I'm not talking with the dev and I'm not the CROWD... I have just posted my opinion about TAC tons of times and i post here because i'm a BIG FAN of this game since 2017 but I really do not understand why you (and others) continuing to talk about me instead to let me know your opinion about the game.

You should know that recently there was a lot of posts deleted in this thread by moderators for cleaning and trolling and I totally agreed with the job the MODS have done

i'm just talking about the storyline

make money is normal for all developers He has posted a message that you can read in my previous post...
he said i will release in 3 weeks the first 10 days of the new TACOS.. and while normally all devs delay the announced release date (including Microm3D) in this case the new version is available in his Patreon page perfectly in time as he announced

About me:
When I play a game I love to explore all paths in order to go deep inside the characters and the storyline

I hope you are satisfied with my answer.
you are free to agree or not with me!

Thanks to be interested in my opinions

Last edited:

Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
you can play as you want but the storyline is about a cuckold

you can only choose to do not know the reason why the MC is so attracted by the thought to be a willing CUCKOLD... but TONY is in any case A CUCKOLD in all routes!
You should quickly learn difference between Cuckold and Stag.

Cuckold - likes to share his wife, get aroused by being humiliated. ( have turn ons like cageplay, "you are not good enough", "his dick is bigger than yours", " you cant satisfy me like he does... " , etc... Definitely NOT TONY.

Stag - likes to share his wife but doesnt like any kind of him being humiliated. Stag get aroused be pure sexuality and sluttines of his wife, but needs to be in control, get his share and reclaim her properly.

Reactions: Taikh and Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You claim not to be a troll..... you claim you are a fan of the game since it started in 2017 yet your account was created in august 2022...

If it looks like a troll, sounds like a troll and reply's like a troll.... Guess what its a troll
And try to talk to him about what you don't like about the game, otherwise you'll keep playing. Or there should be a choice that Anne is not such a bitch who fucks everything that moves, she will convince you that you are wrong, so no, you should act like that. And the new TACOS will be the same as it was. And he will report your posts as an attack on him.

Last edited:

Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
Or there should be a choice that Anne is not such a bitch who fucks everything that moves, she will convince you that you are wrong, so no, you should act like that. And the new TACOS will be the same as it was. And he will report your posts as an attack on him.
As long as i agree there were many very rushed encounters, i dont see any problem with anne being really slutty after XY episodes. It is the game about your wife fucking other guys after all. As the game progress, the situations became more hardcore and Anne became more willing.

Of course storytelling should be better here, to not feel rushed, and some characters missed oportunity for deeper relationship development. Sometimes it felt there were quantity of lovers over quality.

But i dont think mircom should make options for people who dont want her to have this kind of sexual ecounters. There are many games to play without cheating and sharing routes..

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
As long as i agree there were many very rushed encounters, i dont see any problem with anne being really slutty after XY episodes. It is the game about your wife fucking other guys after all. As the game progress, the situations became more hardcore and Anne became more willing.

Of course storytelling should be better here, to not feel rushed, and some characters missed oportunity for deeper relationship development. Sometimes it felt there were quantity of lovers over quality.

But i dont think mircom should make options for people who dont want her to have this kind of sexual ecounters. There are many games to play without cheating and sharing routes..
But then it gets boring that Anna fucks everything that moves, it becomes a boring fuck. I wonder why the developer started losing supporters on patronage? Maybe people just don't like the style anymore. And they want change

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You should quickly learn difference between Cuckold and Stag.

Cuckold - likes to share his wife, get aroused by being humiliated. ( have turn ons like cageplay, "you are not good enough", "his dick is bigger than yours", " you cant satisfy me like he does... " , etc... Definitely NOT TONY.

Stag - likes to share his wife but doesnt like any kind of him being humiliated. Stag get aroused be pure sexuality and sluttines of his wife, but needs to be in control, get his share and reclaim her properly.

I'm not the dev of this game and I know the differences between the therms you are using, but in this game there are different paths and you can argue about these lexical quibbles, but for me a "stag" is considered a cuckold in the popular imagination.

Telling someone that he is a cuckold therefore thinking of humiliating him only applies to those who judge him morally...
Tony is an happy and willing cuckold.. Tony does not feel humiliated by this term because he has decided with his wife how to revive the sexual desire inside their couple...
This is an happy couple because they are on the same page...
our external moral judgment on their decision is irrelevant... They don't care about people's judgement because they have to save their relationship at all costs.

I do not see any humiliation ... when the MC is present he is free to join or just watch his wife and when MC is not present she is free to have sex with his consent (about Martin was Tony to invite her father in the bathroom), since the start was Tony pushing her wife to fucks with strangers and he knows that Anne is not a puppet in his hand.
I think there is only one scene where one member of the couple feels humiliated... but it's not Tony... instead it's Anne who feels humiliated here in the dance floor at CH14
dance1.jpg Dancefloor2.03.jpg Humiliated Anne.jpg

The MC knows Anne's personality deeply after more than 12 years of relationship. He knows very well that he can't always decide who Anna has to fuck and who doesn't The couple is trying to save their marriage and makes Anne his slave is not a way to save their marriage.
Maybe TACOS will be with a total different story?
I don't think so!
My hope about TACOS is: will be with more renders specially in Anne sex scenes that are very short and more about Anne thoughts to stay more focused on what she think about the evolution of the events

OOOHHH I was forgetting the most important thing:love:... I would really like to have a proper prologue focused on the college times the first day Tony meets Anne and some flashback about their wedding day and the major events in the first 3 years of the marriage :cool:

Last edited:

Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
But then it gets boring that Anna fucks everything that moves, it becomes a boring fuck. I wonder why the developer started losing supporters on patronage? Maybe people just don't like the style anymore. And they want change
I think he lost (and dont attract new ) patrons mostly because of extremely slow development and tons of missed deadlines. Whats the point of paying 75$ for one small update every six months? (this was my reason why i unsubscribed and i will subscribe again only if this will change... )

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes