Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Here is the first installment of The Adventurous Couple's Original Story.

This release includes the first 10 days of game play. Hope you all enjoy.

90% new renders and lots of new script and dialogue.
I hope there will be more choices too

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Just in case....you should know that there are unwilling cuckolds and willing cuckolds. It could be either or both.
Tony is a willing alpha cuckold!
As you can see here in the real title of this game that is in the save folder location.

The story in this version has to many female characters that does not fit with the TAC Original Story
all the girls he fucks in the current release are useless for the original couple story.

the title is:
The adventurous couple.

like in the last few chapters it was becoming him who fucks all the girls... and she do the same)
by this way no more couple is possible!

the title is not The ADVENTUROUS HUSBAND that fucks all the secretaries and girls he meets just because he's cuckold!

Of course I don' t know exactly the detail of the the story will be

but I bet the story will be about a "willing cuckold" that loves watch her beloved wife fucked by strangers... and Anne loves to be watched by HER HUSBAND as well! (sometime Tony can join and some other not because he is not present and just talk with her wife by phone or video call about what's happening to her)

but even if it won't be like I wrote it will certainly be an amazing masterpiece better than the actual release is.

Last edited:
Reactions: blasterexile

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Tony is a willing alpha cuckold!
Mostly you are correct. But there are choices that can be made for him when he instructs the wife not to fool around (with his dad and with his masseur buddy) and she does it anyway (if the player chooses). So in those cases he is unwilling.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Reactions: Arthas407

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mostly you are correct. But there are choices that can be made for him when he instructs the wife not to fool around (with his dad and with his masseur buddy) and she does it anyway (if the player chooses). So in those cases he is unwilling.

But I no longer have a choice in other scenes. Throughout the game you are forced to play like a cheerful cuckold idiot. Just like the happy slut Anna who cheats on you and your choices are unimportant in the statistics always faithful.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

Not true because there is a scene where he is no more mad at her about Martin... it was just an afterthoughts... Absolutely NOT an unwilling ... because was him that invited his dad in the bathroom. HE IS OBSESSED about watching Anne fuckedd by her DAD! He is a WILLING CUCKOLD!
obsessed addicted to see his wife fucked by everyone.

Choices in this kind of VN game are useless... (requird only for player children that love to censor themselves from seeing!
this is still willing with an initial repent due to the story he had with her father!!

He loved to watch her with martin.
By the way, it's not just Martin who fucks without his consent

What I am saying is that in erotic literature… the willing cuckold is obsessed with his partner:
rarely this type of willing cuckold fucks other women just for the his own pleasure ...he fucks with others to make his partner suffer... usually this type of cuckold is madly in love with his wife

In the case of this couple they are perfectly matched because sshe is an exhibitionist because she knows she is attractive and likes being watched when someone fucks her and she loves to please her beloved husband.
He likes to watch her .. or occasionally even participate...
he also likes to think that she fucks strangers when she's not with him
here is my post about
There will be no MAJOR changes in the story of this couple ... but as Microm3D has already written, some side stories will be eliminated which I believe mainly concern his fucking with the secretaries AND MARTIN!

The story with the father, on the other hand, is one of those that microm trow up due to the usual children who complain

THE STORY OF TONY'S FATHER (Martin) IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE COUPLE relationship
And this game is about an ADVENTUROUS COUPLE ORIGINAL STORY!!!

It's imossible to trow away the fathe of the MC! Marin stolen al lot of girl from him... and maybe this is the primary cause of the MC willing cuckold compulsive disease
it is impossible that Martin THE MAIN important RESPONSIBLE and the primary cause of the MC perversion is not in the storyline

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
he instructs the wife not to fool around (with his dad and with his masseur buddy)
the prove that this statement is wrong is
ANNE does not believe you when the MC ask do not go to the dada room in the morning
She think thatyou are Joking

She is woman... she accepted your fetishes and now that she liked you want control her?

This is the major non sense in this version of the game

YOU MC ASKED HER TO FUCKS WITH STRANGERS
YOU MC INVITEDYOUR FATHER TO GO INSIDE THE BATHROOM

Also Martin asked
" ARE YOU SURE THAT I CAN GO IN?"

it is obvious there is a game over if you are mad at Anne after!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Not true because there is a scene where he is no more mad at her about Martin... it was just an afterthoughts... Absolutely NOT an unwilling ... because was him that invited his dad in the bathroom. HE IS OBSESSED about watching Anne fuckedd by her DAD! He is a WILLING CUCKOLD!
obsessed addicted to see his wife fucked by everyone.

Choices in this kind of VN game are useless... (requird only for player children that love to censor themselves from seeing!
this is still willing with an initial repent due to the story he had with her father!!

He loved to watch her with martin.
By the way, it's not just Martin who fucks without his consent

What I am saying is that in erotic literature… the willing cuckold is obsessed with his partner:
rarely this type of willing cuckold fucks other women just for the his own pleasure ...he fucks with others to make his partner suffer... usually this type of cuckold is madly in love with his wife

In the case of this couple they are perfectly matched because sshe is an exhibitionist because she knows she is attractive and likes being watched when someone fucks her and she loves to please her beloved husband.
He likes to watch her .. or occasionally even participate...
he also likes to think that she fucks strangers when she's not with him
here is my post about
There will be no MAJOR changes in the story of this couple ... but as Microm3D has already written, some side stories will be eliminated which I believe mainly concern his fucking with the secretaries AND MARTIN!

The story with the father, on the other hand, is one of those that microm trow up due to the usual children who complain

THE STORY OF TONY'S FATHER (Martin) IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE COUPLE relationship
And this game is about an ADVENTUROUS COUPLE ORIGINAL STORY!!!

It's imossible to trow away the fathe of the MC! Marin stolen al lot of girl from him... and maybe this is the primary cause of the MC willing cuckold compulsive disease
it is impossible that Martin THE MAIN important RESPONSIBLE and the primary cause of the MC perversion is not in the storyline

:ROFLMAO: This is your version of the game

• Haha

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
to the person that rants about Tony being a willing cuckold. i don't see it that way. he is a voyeur but also loves sex with multiple partners which is why there are a few 3somes here and there. i preferred to have Tony involved in the sex fun with Anne and other women since that is my preference. i also liked being able to somewhat control who Anne fucks around with or teases. hence, since i hated Martin after learning that he stole Tony's ex Emma, i didn't allow Martin any scenes with Anne. if that changes in the new version, that will be enough to make me stop playing it. Martin is a cunt. pure and simple. i really enjoyed the fan made game about Anne as a stewardess since in that game, Martin dies while fucking Anne. that is what we call poetic justice. to me anyway.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
to the person that rants about Tony being a willing cuckold. i don't see it that way. he is a voyeur but also loves sex with multiple partners which is why there are a few 3somes here and there. i preferred to have Tony involved in the sex fun with Anne and other women since that is my preference. i also liked being able to somewhat control who Anne fucks around with or teases. hence, since i hated Martin after learning that he stole Tony's ex Emma, i didn't allow Martin any scenes with Anne. if that changes in the new version, that will be enough to make me stop playing it. Martin is a cunt. pure and simple. i really enjoyed the fan made game about Anne as a stewardess since in that game, Martin dies while fucking Anne. that is what we call poetic justice. to me anyway.
Martin dies of a heart attack when he sees Anne fucking Tony. It's justice. I wish Tony and Anna would play with other women together more often. Because there was no pair left in the late game.

Reactions: robrize2169
3.90 star(s) 122 Votes