SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying Anne.
As I mentioned in Part 9a this part will be the final part of Season 1.
Below is what you can expect to see in the coming Part 9b as long as you are following those paths or story lines.

Day 60 - Thursday
  • continuation of Vincent - 3 different outfits
  • Olivia - Simon
  • Blakely at Dave's bar
  • Martin flirt
  • Candace conversation with Anne
Day 61 - Friday
  • Anne's overnight
  • Talk with Anne about Emma
  • Anne's uniforms
  • Luke
  • Zarah and Naomi
  • Ryan
Day 62 - Saturday
  • More Ryan
  • Anne at the spa
  • Simon Coffee
  • Text from Candace
  • Activity - Club
Day 63 - Sunday
  • Phil photoshoot
  • Text invite from Mike
  • Nicole Party
  • Meet swingers

This will be another very large update to end season 1. I hope you will all enjoy.

d62_spa2_004c.png

d60_olivia_014.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 9a] [Mircom3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Haven't finished with this version yet, but, it looks like Anna is okay with cheating with Martin and I am loving that. I would really like to see Martin confess his love for Anna and she inturn also confesses that she loves him too, but, that she still loves her husband, his son, very much. Martin also tells Anna that he wants to impregnate her and that hubby should think that the child is his and that Martin would help support the baby.

Anna, should open the cheating path to include others, Troy, Chloe's husband would be a good candidate, since he just sees her as a sex object and she loves that. Troy can get Anna involved with the seedier side of life.

Anna, should realize that she is a walking goldmine and start selling her goodies without her husband knowing about it. Opening up a prostitution route.

Hubby's boss and his whole family would make a perfect target for Anna, boss, wife and teen son.

There should also be scenes where Anna is groped in various locations and these are unwanted but they are forced on her, so she endures and doesn't tell hubby about them. But, these episodes awaken something in her and she starts desiring these attacks and continues to make herself a target.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Haven't finished with this version yet, but, it looks like Anna is okay with cheating with Martin and I am loving that. I would really like to see Martin confess his love for Anna and she inturn also confesses that she loves him too, but, that she still loves her husband, his son, very much. Martin also tells Anna that he wants to impregnate her and that hubby should think that the child is his and that Martin would help support the baby.

Anna, should open the cheating path to include others, Troy, Chloe's husband would be a good candidate, since he just sees her as a sex object and she loves that. Troy can get Anna involved with the seedier side of life.

Anna, should realize that she is a walking goldmine and start selling her goodies without her husband knowing about it. Opening up a prostitution route.

Hubby's boss and his whole family would make a perfect target for Anna, boss, wife and teen son.

There should also be scenes where Anna is groped in various locations and these are unwanted but they are forced on her, so she endures and doesn't tell hubby about them. But, these episodes awaken something in her and she starts desiring these attacks and continues to make herself a target.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part9a.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
How close is the game to catching up to the previous iteration now?
It is now certain that me and my wife Anne's saga will be divided into episodes (perhaps more than two)
But currently according to the plot described in the old version of TAC first season is closed after the vacation to Barbados islands where we celebrate our sixth wedding anniversary
Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 12.39.03.jpg
Here Anne is talking with me about some doubts she has about this new life style.. and she says that she would like us to go back to the life we had 6 months before...basically she starts to regret something from the past...but WE made it clear that night that we want continue our new lifestyle for a while longer bc we are haveng both a lot of fun... and the closing of the first season happens after the event at the swingers club that comes in chapter 14

it is hard to say today whether the end of Tacos S1 has the same timeline as the old TAC CH14--- but this might give you an idea of what the future will be like... it could also be that part 10 becomes the finale of the first season or maybe part 14 again???!... we shall see... .. you should ask Mircom3D this question.

for sure Tacos is divided into parts that last one week...
so nine weeks is about 3 months

Maybe the season 1 will end at the end of this year or Jan 2025... but mine is just a speculation without any evidence
but after reading the post from patreon page, seems that the season 1 is near to end! )maybe for Android porting reason... (games must be less than 2GB to be android compatible!

Last edited:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
It is now certain that me and my wife Anne's saga will be divided into episodes (perhaps more than two)
But currently according to the plot described in the old version of TAC first season is closed after the vacation to Barbados islands where we celebrate our sixth wedding anniversary
View attachment 3746717
Here Anne is talking with me about some doubts she has about this new life style.. and she says that she would like us to go back to the life we had 6 months before...basically she starts to regret something from the past...but WE made it clear that night that we want continue our new lifestyle for a while longer bc we are haveng both a lot of fun... and the closing of the first season happens after the event at the swingers club that comes in chapter 14

it is hard to say today whether the end of Tacos S1 has the same timeline as the old TAC CH14--- but this might give you an idea of what the future will be like... it could also be that part 10 becomes the finale of the first season or maybe part 14 again???!... we shall see... .. you should ask Mircom3D this question.

for sure Tacos is divided into parts that last one week...
so nine weeks is about 3 months

Maybe the season 1 will end at the end of this year or Jan 2025... but mine is just a speculation without any evidence
but after reading the post from patreon page, seems that the season 1 is near to end! )maybe for Android porting reason... (games must be less than 2GB to be android compatible!
I hope if this scene happens again, where they are open and honest about who they have slept with, that it goes a bit further. I wish we got to see some of their reactions, especially about sleeping with people that they may have had no clue about. Anne says "I'm not sure how to tell you this, but I had sex a few times with your Dad" Tony is shocked but says "Well I can't be too mad at you about that, I banged your Mom so we'll call it even."
I do love the updated Mom model also, much better than the old one IMO, makes her very hard to resist.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

100wantedsouls

Sep 18, 2019
It's actually alot more about swinging and spicing things up than other games. The protag gets laid consistently (so far this is chapter 1) The wife isn't a cold bitch who only puts out for others like other games. Not as much vengeful cucking as I feel like other games have. Actually fun.
Actual cuckold game. Interesting. Can't wait to see the reactions of community to this :D
Ya, i was really liking this game tell she did the one thing her hubby asked her not to do(sex with his Dad), now i cant stand her. kinda ruined the game for me

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
TheAdventurousCouple-Part9a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Chokhma
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes