Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm pretty sure the first opportunity to cheat is given to the MC. It's a while before Anne returns the favor. And I'm not sure why she should be "happy"; her husband pushed, nagged, and cajoled her to bang pretty much everyone while he watched or monitored, but only occasionally participated, while he took on all the side pieces he could manage and didn't once tell her about any of them. Frankly, were I her, I'd be pissed off.
yes i know the fact that the first option was cheat but i was playing the faitfull route and still the wife cheated that was the part i was aiming at. after the wife cheated i started to cheat too so that is why i was confused why she was pissed it should have been the other way around sinse the male character never got a chance to act pissed when the wife cheated first.

so with story perspective the story never made sense why would anyone in their right mind start to get an open relationship and expect either side to remain faithfull is beyond me. This was going to be disaster no matter how you look at it.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Well I've played through and I thought 'man, I'm good. Plenty sex for Anne, and after a slow start plenty sex for MC.'

Then I come in here and read and I realise I've missed LOADS of wifey sex and loads of MC sex. :D
Great game, but when Anne told MC she'd rather be MC's friend's (Ryan I presume) slut than his...I wish he'd reacted to that.

Not sure why she doesn't tell him about all the random fucks she has, unless she's thinking about leaving him.
Well that's the problem with the game. It should be optional but she does it anyway one every route...

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yes that seems a reasonable opinion. I don't really mind that Anne is cheating but her behavior towards her hubby has changed. It's not an unreasonable development but not what the game set out to be, now the marriage is almost platonic...I hope the rework can smooth things out.

Still a great story. (y)
MY MAN

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
yes i know the fact that the first option was cheat but i was playing the faitfull route and still the wife cheated that was the part i was aiming at. after the wife cheated i started to cheat too so that is why i was confused why she was pissed it should have been the other way around sinse the male character never got a chance to act pissed when the wife cheated first.

so with story perspective the story never made sense why would anyone in their right mind start to get an open relationship and expect either side to remain faithfull is beyond me. This was going to be disaster no matter how you look at it.
I think it's time for a perverted marriage counselor.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well that's the problem with the game. It should be optional but she does it anyway one every route...
I need to play it again from the beginning, think I'll wait for the revamp, I've missed out on so many scenes.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I was reading about people complaining about the ugly plumper or Phil,in my opinion that is what makes this game unique,
I don`t think that we all look like Clark Gable or Robert Redford, just like Dove Commercial having regular ladies in there advertisements, this makes the Product more realistic for the buyers.
Who needs a Good looking Plumper, the plumbers around my town look almost look like the guy in this Story.
Just my Point of view.........
It's not really unique when pretty much every game with a female character where corruption, cheating, swapping, etc all take part, they have fat and ugly people that the female sleeps with. At that point it's "like every other game." If Microm was at all interested in "more realism" then every male wouldn't be carrying elephant trunks in their pants.

CMin1994

Apr 3, 2018
This is my absolute favorite game that I never hesitate on playing immediately but damn, I'm afraid of the next update. Not even having an option to have Anne be honest really sucks. MC should be honest too if that's how people are defending it. Even as a fan of NTR, it just feels kinda shitty here. I'm really hoping this will change somehow. If the game turns into Anne just cheating and hurting/leaving the MC it will just be depressing as fuck. Glad I'm not the only one saying this. I barely use the forums to voice my opinion but I felt like I had to atleast try and hope things may end up different.

Still have hope in you, @Mircom3D It's still 10ish chapters of an amazing game, even the content I found uncomfortable was great honestly; just very scared for where it's headed with us having no choice.

I know my opinion doesn't mean shit but if I didn't atleast try and voice my concerns about a game I truly enjoy, then I would probably kick myself or worse after playing the next update while feeling that dark hurt of surprise NTR or just plain cheating.

Just give me a choice of a playful wife instead of some hard NTR or unfaithful cheating and I would be super happy. Either way, I'll play the next update regardless since it's such a fun game, either hog in hand or neck in rope, lol.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Now this is most likely just me, but i am surprised that we don't have much cum swapping in this game.
Like, we got that scene where you kiss her while she has cum on her face, but that pretty much ended right there.
I would've expected us tasting/eating some of it by now lmao.
(Not even going to mention how i am surprised the MC hasn't eaten a creampie by now.)

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Now this is most likely just me, but i am surprised that we don't have much cum swapping in this game.
Like, we got that scene where you kiss her while she has cum on her face, but that pretty much ended right there.
I would've expected us tasting/eating some of it by now lmao.
(Not even going to mention how i am surprised the MC hasn't eaten a creampie by now.)
Good point, I would have expected more of it even if I personally had the MC turn it down when offered. I personally prefer having the MC be an jerk and Anne to cheat on him like there's no tomorrow, to the degree that I actually mod the game as I play it to open up more full on cheating as opposed to her sharing the experiences (there's something wrong with me).

Anyway, more creampie cleanup and cum swapping expected, I wonder why it's not there? Is the MC supposed to mostly be a passive voyeur?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
(there's something wrong with me)
Definitely. :ROFLMAO:

Is the MC supposed to mostly be a passive voyeur?
With Anne he is for a very long while. I think Mike is the first time he's even given the option to get involved (or maybe Dre — if you choose him — was first), and it doesn't happen very often after that, either. With the neighbors, and later with Mike & Holly, he's given options to go elsewhere (but encourage Anne to have her fun anyway) or just watch. I think, given this and given that the game's original name was apparently The Cuckold, that passive voyeurism (or passive know-nothingism) is his default preference and that it's sorta the "core" route through the game: Anne having lots of sex with lots of people and him either watching it, enjoying it, or not enjoying it. But I can't speak for Mircom3D, obviously.

Which, if true, means that all his (optional) extracurricular activities are the unusual part of all this. And which also means that the way I'd personally like to play the game — swinging/open relationship — probably wasn't an original goal, though it's obviously not impossible to create that route from the existing scenes, especially with a little work on the variables and the dialogue.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
indeed the game is named adventurous couple not anne pleasure zone. so why should anne only have the fun time. Right now there is way to many inconsistancy. The game should be renamed the adventurous wife. not couple.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
unless you go the cheating route but the normal route does not satisfy at all. it should be both ways not single way. if you go regular way without cheating that hardly has any satisifcation for the player character. it would have been better if the main character was female rather the male how it is right now.

Or change to have multiple protagonist that way you get more controll like it is right now.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes