numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
The game starts off slowly but towards the end (of Ch10) it's practically a smorgasbord of sex and they both partake with fervour (depending on your choices).

Someone did a count of the encounters a few pages back and sure, Anne had more possible snu-snu chances, but keep in mind that it's after being nagged constantly by the MC. The MC however is no slouch in the sexy time department and most (?) of those are downright cheating with no sharing of the fact to his partner. Clearly the MC wants to double-dip, watching the cake and eating it too.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You know, in a lot of ways this game would be more realistic if Anne was the MC, but I think it's too far down the male protagonist road to change now.

Reactions: numanumani

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I was thinking aboout the tatoos chalenge. When you choose the path to Anne get's one ou both tatoos, you could see the work but all the pictures about her after this, they totally vanish! It's such a uncomfortable error. After that when you choose the path of her getting the tatoos and bbc stuff, it's a nice idea she can rewrite the tattos whit a queen of spades for example. it's just a waste not to mention the tattoos again....Hope I have helped with this comment to enhance this great game! And sorry for my poor knowledge in english ok?!

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
I was thinking aboout the tatoos chalenge. When you choose the path to Anne get's one ou both tatoos, you could see the work but all the pictures about her after this, they totally vanish! It's such a uncomfortable error. After that when you choose the path of her getting the tatoos and bbc stuff, it's a nice idea she can rewrite the tattos whit a queen of spades for example. it's just a waste not to mention the tattoos again....Hope I have helped with this comment to enhance this great game! And sorry for my poor knowledge in english ok?!
That would make the size of the game too big as he would have to make cgs include no tattoos or either one of them or both. The queen of spades replace is a nice idea but still it would only work for those who chose interracial stuff and cuck together I guess. So he still would have to make a non tattoo version for the rest of the routes. All in all it would more than double his work on every release and we would get even slower releases.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
That would make the size of the game too big as he would have to make cgs include no tattoos or either one of them or both. The queen of spades replace is a nice idea but still it would only work for those who chose interracial stuff and cuck together I guess. So he still would have to make a non tattoo version for the rest of the routes. All in all it would more than double his work on every release and we would get even slower releases.
I'm pretty sure you could do this effectively (and efficiently) with overlays as many games do, like GGGB for instance. Setting that up may be a little involved, but the total file size wouldn't grow significantly. It's something that, once implemented the first time, should be fairly straightforward to reproduce for each image. This makes a lot more sense for continuity throughout a scene. Doing it for tattoos throughout an entire game would get tedious I think. Maybe they were actually just henna...

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Maybe she could get one or some piercings, a well elaborated scenne about this could be so damn it hot! Maybe the next part of the chalenge game?!, Maybe she could get into a Sado maso stuff, Maybe she could get owned by one of her lover and force her to get tattoos or piercing as a way to dominate her and humiliate her husband....Ohhh so many options, and each one hotter then others....

Reactions: shanarc

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe she could get one or some piercings, a well elaborated scenne about this could be so damn it hot! Maybe the next part of the chalenge game?!, Maybe she could get into a Sado maso stuff, Maybe she could get owned by one of her lover and force her to get tattoos or piercing as a way to dominate her and humiliate her husband....Ohhh so many options, and each one hotter then others....
Piercings I like. Bdsm sounds nice once in a while or just experimenting kind of way.

Reactions: conho

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I'm all for tattoos and piercing but I was disappointed by the way it was handled in this game thus far. You only saw the tattoos during that specific scene and they weren't edited in well.

Having no artistic vein myself, I really appreciate the difficulty in making it look good. If tattoos and similar body modification is going to be part of the game I urge the developer to put more work into learning how to deal with perspective, making the tattoos actually appear to be on the breast (for example) instead of a sticker that's about to fall off.

@aqd on the previous page had a good note about how to handle this type of player chosen customization; using layers. Good Girl Gone Bad uses it a lot and to great effect. And while it has a different artstyle which makes it easier to reach a convincing overall impression it's still an excellent place to look for inspiration.

boredathome63

Jan 24, 2019
does anyone have a save just before the luke and friend scene starts on chapter 10?
been through the game several times ovre and at this point i cant find it
i already did the hotfix so its a matter of going through the game over and over until i find it

anyone able to save me some of the extra legwork?

Reactions: fbass

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
You don't do henna with needles
Well that's a fact...

Any other reason for tattoos disappearing seems too contrived, so there probably isn't a story fix. That leaves making a render with and without the tattoo, then cropping the tattooed area to make a layered image which sounds like twice as much compute time to re-render all the scenes, even if it keeps total file size down. Adding body mods is a hard decision for a dev because it can truly double the workload for every mod. It's exponential as more decisions occur. Adding a new scene just adds a finite amount of work. Sure we can't personalize Anne to our preferences as much, but I'd rather have more quality scenes, continuity, and player choices over having quasi-meaningless choices on body mods, especially when I think of the level of effort involved. Going back and making choices that are consistent and impactful to change Anne's behavior and mindset to either cheat, convince to swing, cuck, or stay faithful would be much more satisfying than going back and re-rendering every scene to add tattoos, and seems similar in level of effort.

henedoi

Jan 5, 2019
Not all that many, if you mean games in which a stable couple openly decides to explore sex with others. There's , which is still very short (though there's going to be an update around the end of the month) and will, I think, be more focused on NTR than The Adventurous Couple is. There's also , which is too young to have any actual "hotwife" content. has some potential. It's not yet clear to me if is going to be more of a swinging or a cheating/NTR game (possibly both). might have this sort of thing as one possible path, but I have my doubts based on the boyfriend (or is he her husband?); I think it's mostly going to be NTR/cheating. And if you're into hard cuckolding and humiliation initially disguised as swinging, there's .
thanks!!!

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
does someone know where the save location is i want to delete them because i want to start again
Inside game/saves or you could just open the game go to save menu and delete them one by one just hover your mouse over the save you want to delete and press delete.

Reactions: PatreonTed
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes