Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I read in a comment that you should specify anne's thoughts for example after fucking with several men and if she still loves her husband or that love has diminished. In what world is a woman who sleeps with several men at the same time, and with many more one by one, is in love with her partner? That this relationship continues is the strangest part of this story unless she hates him and wants to humiliate him for some reason

Reactions: Pussycat4f

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I still think that I would like the story more if the protagonist were Anne. The current MC is bland and hardly adds anything .

Reactions: Pussycat4f

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Massive visual improvement imo.

If MC had sex with Nicole and wifey had sex with Ryan in this episode I missed both.

sam1019

May 15, 2018
???????
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 252, in script
jump v1intro
ScriptError: could not find label 'v1intro'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 252, in script
jump v1intro
File "D:\Mega\GOOOOOD\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Mega\GOOOOOD\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v1intro'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 1
Thu Mar 21 15:25:46 2019
[/code]

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I loved her cum-face in the new chapter 1 revamp, but had been hoping for a kiss. Maybe chapter 1 was just too soon...

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
so we should expect that in the next few months only the remaining chapters will be redone or will you also continue with the story?

Reactions: gg24

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I'm excited for the revamp. I'm just not going to play it until he catches back up to current content. I guess I'll be waiting a long time.

RemindMe! 1 year "Has this game caught up yet?"

Reactions: Unclepop

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
The paths were not clear and the game needed refinement. Although it delays new content, it should make the game more enjoyable because players will get more content that they like. The upside is that it shouldn't take as long to revamp the story and catch up to where we left off because the images have already been created and it's just a matter of changing the story and code. (There are new images in the new Chapter 1 but I doubt Mircom is starting the game over from scratch.) Anyways, I enjoyed the original game and trust Mircom to create an even better version.

Reactions: plrdls and oszapo25

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Hopefully the revamped chapters don't take as long as i've been waiting for dual family to get updated.... >.>

Metroid1988

Sep 20, 2017
In what world is a woman who sleeps with several men at the same time, and with many more one by one, is in love with her partner? That this relationship continues is the strangest part of this story unless she hates him and wants to humiliate him for some reason
In this world, the real one. My wife and I love each other very much, but that doesn't mean we aren't going to close ourselves off to sleeping with other people if the opportunity arises. Sex isn't that big a deal, really, and is hardly related to love.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Ok so I am at chapter 10 and the wife is having sex with other men and she keep that a secret, is this possible to avoid that cause I think that it's getting out of control?

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Ok so I am at chapter 10 and the wife is having sex with other men and she keep that a secret, is this possible to avoid that cause I think that it's getting out of control?

Same question many people asked.. That's why he is revamping, to make the path's more clear cause in the end it was just doing whoever.. Give him time he is working on it..

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes