Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I haven't touched this one in more than a few chapters just because of that. I was waiting for her come down with AIDs or some other VD thing due to her sleeping with so many people from vacation to at home. The experiment was a Total failure and the story went way off track... if you ask me lol

I thought the concept to all this was to spice up there love life which from the start looked pretty healthy, doing these dares from a computer.... Maybe next time the guy should read the fine print---
"Your wife may lose herself in this game if she keeps playing!"

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I love how everybody is just now figuring out the revamp when it was announced 3 months ago, truly somebody forgot to follow their favorite developer on here and his patreon if this has just now become a shock to you.. Read through the thread and you will understand a little better. Not everybody can be pleased but even in the end the developer was not happy with the direction which is why we are here!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Give to the Dev a little credit. If he wasn't satisfied with the progress of the project, has the right to make the changes he wants. Not all people are puppet of what people think.
And now you're doing the same you criticizes in others, @Smartch

madbloke

May 4, 2017
???????
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 252, in script
jump v1intro
ScriptError: could not find label 'v1intro'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 252, in script
jump v1intro
File "D:\Mega\GOOOOOD\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Mega\GOOOOOD\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v1intro'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 1
Thu Mar 21 15:25:46 2019
[/code]
I don't know for sure, but try reduced path to game, such as D:/games /TAC. Some don't like long path name. Hope this helps.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
well I liked a ch 11. but its better to have clear paths like for real, and EASY to choose, not like make a damn walkthrough for it (take spellbook for example!)

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Hi. Uhm...I like the revamp idea and bringing us some choices (becoming a cuckold husband?)
Have been waiting for a new content to see how MC's new life and his wife's freedom evolves but then this delay happened.
Is there some estimated time until 10 chapters are revamped?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I love how everybody is just now figuring out the revamp when it was announced 3 months ago[...]
I didn't read every comment. The ones I did read were only saying the revamp begins at chapter one, not that every chapter will be updated and released individually. I haven't looked into the "new" chapter yet - would you say the amount of work that went into it was worth the wait?

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I didn't read every comment. The ones I did read were only saying the revamp begins at chapter one, not that every chapter will be updated and released individually. I haven't looked into the "new" chapter yet - would you say the amount of work that went into it was worth the wait?
absolutely, better renders for one which won't be necessary in every chapter because he got better as he went. Some changes in the story with the massage therapist and filled in some holes in the story to make it flow better and a chance to tell Ryan no way you come and visit which i'm not sure if that was in the original.. All in all it's a good start and Anne and Nicole look good as opposed to prior version

CeramicToaD

Mar 18, 2019
I like the "new" chapter, and thats all that matters.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I liked what Mircom did with the revamp of Ch1. Good work! Hope the rest will take a little less time though.
Good job @Mircom3D !

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
The Dev used g8f as anne's model in revamped.The problem with the eyes is that the model is wrong. I still think Anne of g3f looks better.
Are you sure? I searched for Anna G8F but nothing that resembles the model which we know as Anna for G3F

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
There are a few people posting here, who need to ease back a little on the whining and criticism of the game and the dev, imo.

The same ones who have spent page after page whining about the 'original', have now started the same thing with the 'revamp'.

Does any of you believe that what you're doing is encouraging/motivating the dev?

Have you noticed how he doesn't interact with us on here, any more?

I could be way off-base here, but just maybe it's because of all the grief he's getting.

If it was me, I'd just bin this off. Who needs all this crap?

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Also, here is the latest update from ya boy!

Thought I would share with you a Revamped Chapter 1 which will become the new Demo!
Renders have all been redone and Filled in some gaps in the story along with some new stuff as well.
I've added a stats box which will be more functional in the coming chapters and not so much in chapter 1 as this really is just a demo and meant to give you an idea of what the game will be about and so forth.
I'm sure this goes without saying..... This is all a work in progress and will be very polished but completion.....
This has been and will continue to be a hell of a lot of work but I love a good challenge and I'm embracing it! I love working on this project and will continue to work on it with every free minute that I have.
Starting this weekend I have 3 weeks off my regular full time job and will spend 2 of those weeks home working on TAC. The 1 week remaining I am off to Mexico with my wife to enjoy some sun :)
I hope you all enjoy the new Revamped Chapter 1 :)

Mircom3D
Looks like there is a bit of confusion to what is being worked on, so read through the post I copied. As of March 5th, Mircom is taking time off from work, 3 weeks to be exact, to work on the Revamped version and chapter 11, in tandem, then he is off to Mexico for a week.
There is a fuck-ton of work to be done, so let's dial back the pitchforks and torches. He is trying to please both audiences.
We can assume that production time of the Revamp will be reduced, since the dialog is already there, but coding is going to take a bit.
Instead of berating you with the obligatory "grrrr! You didn't donate on his Patreon, so stop complaining" jargon, I will instead say: like a lot of devs whose games get "distributed" on this site, Mircom works hard and delivers even harder. Please. Please. Please. I am begging you, if you can donate to his Patreon, do so. Even a dollar can help out.
I've been a fan of the Adventurous Couple since day 1, and have chatted with Mircom on this thread and in private correspondence, even offering free work. I didn't share the game with you (sorry again, Mir) so you can shit on it, but in hopes that you see the same hope I have in Mircom3D. And in hopes you'd support him in order to make this game, I love, that much better.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes