Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The chapter 1 revamped is beautiful and the dev have improved a lot the graphics… i hope that he will use the same graphics on chapter 11!

Reactions: yvb

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple Chapter 1.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank u very much, dude, for ur work! U are the best like always!

Reactions: Jodifarmer45

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Uhm, is the game just a matter of n subsequent encounters where the wife is shared as agreed..or there's also a cheating part/path? I'd be mostly interested int he latter tbh

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Uhm, is the game just a matter of n subsequent encounters where the wife is shared as agreed..or there's also a cheating part/path? I'd be mostly interested int he latter tbh
There is a cheating path, where she hooks up with the MC's father and various other people while the MC is not around.

Reactions: Mwanted

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just 'cause YHWH's a square doesn't mean we all have to be.
If you're going to use His name without vowels, you should type your whole sentence without vowels. No point in following the old way of doing things without going all out!

:p

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
What made you think so ...? I would rather expect a new release in couple of weeks, even months

andreibvb1

Jun 2, 2017
if he released a reworked version of a existing chapter, does that means that we have to wait another 2-3 months for a new chapter ? i mean the reworked version is ok but not enough.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
if he released a reworked version of a existing chapter, does that means that we have to wait another 2-3 months for a new chapter ? i mean the reworked version is ok but not enough.

This thread is full of answers, Please read through before asking a question that has already been answered 1000x..

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes