The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
New update, dudes.

Quick update... Here is a quick update as to where things stand. I am currently working on Chapter 3 of the revamp and Chapter 11 simultaneously. I do have some help with Rendering which will definitely make things easier and quicker. As I've said before and many of you here and on forums have mentioned, this is a huge under taking and I'm very happy to be doing it and how things are coming along so far. The feedback so far has been very positive which makes this all worth while. As far as releases go, the majority voted to wait for the complete revamp and Chapter 11 to be done before release but..... I feel this may be to long of a wait for many of you so I will release one release before then. Not sure yet when it will be, (I'm thinking either chapter 5 or 6) but there will be a release before the full completion. The first 5 or 6 chapters will take the longest as a lot of the renders needed or need to be re-done... The last 4 or 5 chapters will be much faster as it is only the script and variables that need work. I wish I could give you all a timeline but I don't even know where to begin time wise... I work on it every minute I have free and over the last 3 weeks I've had a lot of time to work on it during my holidays. For those of you who care.... Mexico was great! Very relaxing and some much needed time away. As always thank you all for your support.... You guys are amazing! Mircom3D

WestDiddy

Mar 27, 2019
I have a MAC, when I download it comes in as ZIP, I open it and the game pops up, it does not have GAME FOLDER for me to upload in the SCRIPT or HOTFIXES. Can someone help me on this? I'm missing a lot of the game and a lot of the script :( Thank you in advance!

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes