conho

Jan 7, 2019
I really like this game and the cuckold things. Another game like this one please ?
In my insignificant opinion , a game like TAC dosen't exist. It's very well done, not long or short enough in the dialogues and story, the images are good, but with this new rewamp, renders become slightly better. You could try happy marriage but is not same level, again (my opinion) Tac is 99%, Happy marriage is 95%. Another great game is Depraved Awakening (complete game already)....Almost forgot (Swing Miss, Jessica O'neil Hardnews, Torrid tales and The tyrant). Have fun Bro!

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
Reactions: nousdeuxas

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Anybody has any idea why the developer made a revamp of the very first of his chapter 1. I was so stupid to just look at the version number.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Reactions: anderson22783

ravenous_load

Feb 25, 2019
Great game so far. Anne is like the poster child for Histrionic personality disorder.

Branching feels screwy at times but even so, again, I enjoyed it.

Dat cliffhanger though... whatever happened to bros before hoes ?

ravenous_load

Feb 25, 2019
How do you mean?
Not trying to pull your leg or anything - plus, judging from the size of this thread, I'm sure very little remains to be discussed - but if you search for the signs and indicators of HPD, Anne seems to match them to a tee.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Not trying to pull your leg or anything - plus, judging from the size of this thread, I'm sure very little remains to be discussed - but if you search for the signs and indicators of HPD, Anne seems to match them to a tee.
Well, would you believe it!?
And to think that most of the ignorant fools on here, thought that she was just a slut!;)

Reactions: Hollowpain

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
I read a lot of posts that said that no matter what you do Anne cheats with Ryan at the end of chapter 10. I just loaded up some save and got her to admit that she fucked him on Saturday, and then she didn't fuck him on Sunday, but the chapter just ended.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes