D

Deleted member 684203

Can someone tell me what "Chapter 1 Revamped" means? I'm gonna start the game. Should I start from Ch1-10 or Revamped?
I would have said "Start from Revamped" and enjoy the pleasure and anticipation of new glorious revamped chapters but the problem you'll encounter is that once you get a taste for Anne you'll want as much of her as possible. Let us know if you're able to resist her pull.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I would have said "Start from Revamped" and enjoy the pleasure and anticipation of new glorious revamped chapters but the problem you'll encounter is that once you get a taste for Anne you'll want as much of her as possible. Let us know if you're able to resist her pull.
ok I am starting from old one :D

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
First of all I love the devs work on the game, but I,m disappointed the he brought out the revamped version at the cost of regular updates of the old game.
Just my opinion.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
First of all I love the devs work on the game, but I,m disappointed the he brought out the revamped version at the cost of regular updates of the old game.
Just my opinion.
I think it was getting to the point where choices weren't making any sense and becoming more confusing. But, while redoing the codes, why not redo some renders and animations along the way as well? At least dev has a better idea of what's going on and how he wants the story to play out now. What I saw in the v1 remake, it's going to be so much better.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I think it was getting to the point where choices weren't making any sense and becoming more confusing. But, while redoing the codes, why not redo some renders and animations along the way as well? At least dev has a better idea of what's going on and how he wants the story to play out now. What I saw in the v1 remake, it's going to be so much better.
I agree. I think we're in for a treat once it all comes together. Whether we get an update this month or not, I know Mircom will deliver the goods.

D

Deleted member 684203

For me it has to be that scene with Cornell in Chapter 3, albeit too short, Dev was still getting to grips with renders and all. The buildup to it was perfect, story and action,(Anne in her tight black dress :love:),it was Anne's first extramarital fuck, with a BBC, on holiday ( we were treated to her beauty in various swimming costumes), MC watching from outside, she loved it, and I was really hoping she'd have a go with him again (with or without MC) before they left the hotel but that was not to be. IMO that night she went from cocktease to Hotwife with the results that we now know..:giggle:. If Mircom is reading ............

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Here's a question: what's been everyone's favorite scene so far?
I personally love the cucking of Anne at the nightclub, where she watches the MC get busy with Mia.
Can't really say, one with Anne obviously :p. The "college night reminder" with Nicole is pretty hot, and I really like the "orgy on the beach" (should be the name of a drink).

I really like when some chicks are envolved with Anne in the fun. Holly and Mike swinging/threesome was a candy for the fap. The full lesbian orgy was great too but the pink dildo was too big IMHO and I would have prefer more "magic wand" action ;).

Reactions: geniussarif

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
What I saw in the v1 remake, it's going to be so much better.
The renders in the new v1 were improved but there wasn't much change to the story with regards to coherence and consequence. Of course the start of the game didn't really need updated in that regard, but to my mind the important needed improvement is the clarification of the actions and consequences that follow later. We have yet to see how this will be improved.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
I like Anne and Kenny's travel scenes, use text messages to exchange sexy photos. When Anne came back, MC asked her, "Didn't you sleep well last night?" Anne answered, "Did I have to answer this question?"
Let people imagine...
Agreed. Really enjoy hearing about the escapades after the fact. Any other games tease like this?

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes