BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
God, she's beautiful.
All credit to Mircom3D for making that Daz3D model one of if not the most beautiful female CGs I have seen. Add to that his great talent at telling a good hotwife story and putting all this together for our pleasure. Kudos to the guy. Please remember to show your support any way you can on Patreon. I believe the revamped Chapters are gonna be breathtaking. Anne is pure sexual poetry.

Jul 23, 2017
Are there any plans for sound/moans for scenes? Daniel K's My Girlfriend's Amnesia had them for almost every scene, granted they for the most part were the exact same sound clips for every scene, but I always thought the sound added to the animated scenes, especially when the animation was pretty basic.

Not sure how feasible it would be for this game, seeing as there are multiple woman that have scenes, and I'm guessing these sound clips aren't too easy to find and then sync up to an animation.

Either way, this is easily my favorite game at the moment, can't wait for it to be completed.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Spending more time on better animations/sound will only delay everything. Quality of renders is good enough, no need to change things, most people play without sound.. Much more important is story progress, which is best part of TAC...
Completely agree that story is paramount. Always happy to see other advancements. But the story is what sells.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Can someone tell me what "Chapter 1 Revamped" means? I'm gonna start the game. Should I start from Ch1-10 or Revamped?

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes