LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
It will have an effect on their relationship with the revamp.
Awesome. Really Awesome. While it's a creative way to deal with "skip scene", it's even better to have actual game-play use. Especially given at least in the old chapters 1-10 that Anne is really a ho at heart as we've seen :) If the revamp tosses this in as a mechanic, it just adds to everything-especially since I'm banging Nicole on the side. So I sort of deserve it, but no regrets :D

Reactions: Mircom3D

dims4321

Jan 12, 2019
Ваш самый первый пост, и это потрясающе!
Обновление на самом деле находится на странице Patreon TAC, и вам придется присоединиться и заплатить минимум $5, чтобы получить его. У нас здесь слишком много уважения и симпатии к DeV, чтобы просто передать его. Он будет здесь, когда он будет здесь.
[/ЦИТАТА]
already paid$5

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
"the New Update" isn't out yet. Chapters 2 and 3 of the Revamp should be out any day now, if Mircom's computer doesn't blow up again. He said, back on April 30th, "So you should see it within the next 7 days for gold patrons". He is a couple of days late, but Mircom is always fashionably so. Also, "for gold patrons", so I am not sure if anyone else here gives a patronage of 5 dollars or higher, so even when it is released your only options are to A) Wait. B) Give him 25 bucks.
As for chapter 11, calmate, geuy, it will be out soon. In the meantime, nothing says: "I love your content and what you're doing" like dropping some Patreon love into his account.

D

Deleted member 684203

Ch3 Revamp links will be posted in 1 hour or so! Ra ra ra!

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
So with Chapter 2 and 3 being out, and all of us being too poor to afford it, what does everyone hope to see change?
Also, be sure to try and donate. Even a dollar helps out.

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
So with Chapter 2 and 3 being out, and all of us being too poor to afford it, what does everyone hope to see change?
Also, be sure to try and donate. Even a dollar helps out.
It would be nice to see more of the swinging with the choice of joining in or just watching.

D

Deleted member 1369613

I don’t think the revamped chapters should be behind a $20 paywall. After all the patrons have in principle already paid for Chapters 1 to 3. A $5 paywall would have been fairer.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes