Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I hear if you donate sperm, you'll get at least 20 bucks. It's a win-win. Just sayin.
My man, i understand you're trying to promote the creator by replying to everyone's posts asking them to pay but, as far as i know, this is still a pirate site and people have the right to speak no matter they support him or not. I don't mean to be harsh in this post but the game is promoting itself just by being here... lots of enjoyable comments, lots of good reviews make this game even better but you're just telling to most of the people to shut up. As i stated a few pages back i' ll become a top tier patreon as soon as i'm finding a way but, until then, i don't need to feel ashamed to post something just because i don't pay.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
My man, i understand you're trying to promote the creator by replying to everyone's posts asking them to pay but, as far as i know, this is still a pirate site and people have the right to speak no matter they support him or not. I don't mean to be harsh in this post but the game is promoting itself just by being here... lots of enjoyable comments, lots of good reviews make this game even better but you're just telling to most of the people to shut up. As i stated a few pages back i' ll become a top tier patreon as soon as i'm finding a way but, until then, i don't need to feel ashamed to post something just because i don't pay.
I haven't told a single-solitary person to shut up and if you feel ashamed, that's on you. Nor am I infringing on anyone's right to speak. I am merely interacting with people. I apologize if I offended you, but that isn't my intent. Sure, it is a pirate site, but I can still ask people to donate since I wish to see this game, and its creator, flourish.
How's about, you bang the drum with me and help promote this. Whenever someone asks "what are good NTR/Hot-Wife" games, we scream out Adventurous Couple. I know neither of us can afford the game right now, and there is nothing wrong with that. But we can still help out a creator we love.

D

Deleted member 1369613

So remastered renders and a revamp of the storyline is not worth $20 bucks to you ?? if not just keep the old ones you've already paid for then.. Problem solved
Hey. That was a fair comment I made. This is a pirate site. No need to bite my head off. All you get by acting like a jerk and thread bully is me and other like minded people stopping to pledge, shove you on ignore and move to PHWM, HM and similar. I leave you to your proprietary and masturbatory delusions.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..read everything in the OP as clearly as i could..SO..there are paths..and we choose which to take..we can be faithful..we can be swingers..so...i can avoid ntr through my choices and still have a fulfilling game?...am asking..not stating..so..do not jump on me :p

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
Gotta say, surprised a game that seems to rely this heavily on NTR is so popular. Seemed to always be one of those niche genres. No judgement, just surprised is all.

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
ok..read everything in the OP as clearly as i could..SO..there are paths..and we choose which to take..we can be faithful..we can be swingers..so...i can avoid ntr through my choices and still have a fulfilling game?...am asking..not stating..so..do not jump on me :p
Don't think so to be honest. Even if it's theoretically possible (which I'm not sure is the case) there are too many land mines to avoid them all.

Reactions: ThunderRob

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Putting aside the eccentricities of the paths in the previous version of the game for the sake of argument, the player's choices do affect Anne's actions and how far she's willing to go. I've been saying for a while that the sort of core philosophy of the game was slowly but inexorably revealed to be "be careful what you wish for" rather than the uncomplicated sexual romp most players (including me) initially took it to be.

The story begins with the MC pushing Anne pretty hard and not always showing much empathy, or even concern, for what she wants. When she resists or states her own contradictory preferences — and on occasion she does — he outright ignores her. He can (if the player chooses) also repeatedly cheat on her, and despite her making it clear on multiple occasions that she's not particularly okay with this — especially when he does it without her knowledge or consent — he never changes. It's completely rational for Anne to conclude that she should look out for her own interests and take control of her sexual exploits, and it's also completely understandable if her willingness to view him as an equal partner in those exploits erodes as a result.

A properly constructed path system in a game that offers choices between swinging, hotwifing, and cheating would only have this occur on routes where the MC has failed to consider her feelings, cheated on her, encouraged her to cheat on him, or otherwise given her reasons to lose respect for him. (With the major caveat that @Mircom3D may have a different idea about how the game's going to end, no matter what path you're on.) Right now (in the original game), Anne will eventually cheat no matter what choices the player makes. Just how much she cheats, and with who — and just how much the MC cheats — remains up to the player.
Does the remvamp now fixes this ??? if i chose to be faithfull will ann cheat like in previous episode ?? if so what happens now when mc finds out ? mc should also have option after that anne start to cheat first to then use the same cheating method.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, with the new routes, with the revamp, is it possible to fe. screw around as the MC, but the wifey remains faithful?
Or at least not see when she cheats with guys?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
So, with the new routes, with the revamp, is it possible to fe. screw around as the MC, but the wifey remains faithful?
Or at least not see when she cheats with guys?
Depends on what you consider cheating I guess. If it's any interaction with other guys, then no. You can keep her away from guys altogether to a certain extent, she'll still show her body off and flash them. But it will eventually end up in a game over if you never allow her to start getting busy. If "cheating" is her only doing it behind your back without your knowledge, but you're okay when it's with your consent and/or involvement then yes, at least so far.

Reactions: botc76

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The lighting is just not good. I hoped that with the revamp that would be adressed. The characters are way to mich highlighted from the front.
screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png

The animations are not that great too. After that shopping your dick is piercing her spine in the scene on the couch.
screenshot0015.png

And I already found a continuity error. When you dont peek on her in the shower there is no "fun before bed", but she still says that it tired her out at breakfast.

Edit: Ok there are some more ... at the holiday trip when you avoid Cornell she still compare the other guy to him later on ... There is some serious bug hunting needed.

I like the game in its old version and hoped for more improvements with the revamp tbh.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Lolis in your avatar and Traps in your signature and you're gonna come in here and throw shade? :rolleyes:
Gotta throw shade on other fetishes to make yours seem palatable even to oneself.

Anyway back on topic- to put things bluntly its looking like the revamp is a massive waste of time. Dev should have plowed through with the story and updated continuity and paths retroactively. I am fearing ( and I hope I am wrong because this game has so much potential to be really good ) that the story progression has been lost and the game will suffer as a consequence,

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes