hrmokay

Aug 4, 2017
I'm glad the developer is taking the time to go back and revamp the beginning chapters, they were quite rough in the old version. Much better now plus the new added scenes are great to see as well.

A lot of people seem to be pointing out the cheating and ntr, in a game which has it as a main focus. Maybe this game could use a disclaimer about it on the first post like I've seen other games have.

Reactions: oszapo25

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok..read everything in the OP as clearly as i could..SO..there are paths..and we choose which to take..we can be faithful..we can be swingers..so...i can avoid ntr through my choices and still have a fulfilling game?...am asking..not stating..so..do not jump on me :p
This is a game about sharing. I don't think there's a playstyle that has Anne and the MC only be with each other.

The original game's routes devolved into a hot mess. The revamp is fixing that, but the revamp only goes up to chapter 3. I don't think you'd like the original game, since avoiding NTR and staying on a strict sharing path is really tough. If you're OK with sharing, then the revamp might be fine.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I'm not a fan of Ntr, sharing, cuckold and similar genres, I try to avoid them. I saw this game before, it flashed in the latest updates several times, in view of its high popularity I decided to play, but very soon I realized that this was not my cup of tea and dropped the game. But I was not upset, because the descriptions warned me about it, especially since the Ntr tag obviously hinted at something.:sneaky:
I want to say that you do not need to be an asshole and blame the game and its fans for your carelessness, because in the description and in the tags of the game, everything is clearly written.
Such games are needed, they attract people who like these fetishes and our community is growing, especially since there are a lot of vanilla romantic games (which I adore) in which you can play on this site, so do not be assholes, respect the interests of others and let's live in peace.;)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
So many stupid whiners, for those who has a fucking NTR phobia, I suggest you first read the about the game and don't bother playing it or downloading it, there so many shitty vanilla games out there where there is no sharing and cuckolding instead of complaining and whining on an NTR thread to shit on other people's preferences

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
OMG the new chapter 3 is amazing !

Only got a few bugs :
On chapter 1 :
In some pictures Anne doesn't have the same face :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On chapter 3 :
In two scenes the pictures are zoomed in and the scenes are unreadable (not the texts but the pictures) : the sex scene with Will and all the scene in Carmen's room.

Got a few typing errors that I haven't listed except for the first word of the narrator, "Excellent!" is written there with 1 "l" only! I see this since the first playthrough !

@Mircom3D you rock and you got yourself a new patron! (only white for now I'm sorry...)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
What you describe is Netorase, like Netori and Netorare all part of NTR, you are using Netorare and NTR interchangable like many people seem to do.
I'm perfectly aware of the distinction. I'm pointing out that while there's swinging, hotwifing, an open relationship, and/or cheating in the game, there's very little actual NTR of any type.

U

User_32285

I'm perfectly aware of the distinction. I'm pointing out that while there's swinging, hotwifing, an open relationship, and/or cheating in the game, there's very little actual NTR of any type.
Your answer tells me you do not know the distinction as hotwifing as you call it, is basicly Netorase which falls under NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: Mystermask

khamael

Oct 9, 2018
anyone else distracted by what appears to be a cold sore on the top right of Annes lip in some of the renders?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Your answer tells me you do not know the distinction as hotwifing as you call it, is basicly Netorase which falls under NTR.
A moment ago you were scolding me for conflating netorare, netori, and netorase under the blanket acronym NTR. Now you're doing it yourself in an apparent attempt to contradict your initial argument. Weird.

But you're right: MC-encouraged hotwifing (or Anne-encouraged hothusbanding, if you will...though that only happens once) should be netorase, and thus it's true that there's NTR in the game. I'm guilty of assuming that people looking for (or looking to avoid) NTR have the emotionally-laden type in mind, not just sleeping around. I guess that's a bad assumption, considering how many people see their designated lust objects touching another man and freak out about NTR on the forum...

That said, this is actually a core distinction between this game and others like it: the MC's wavering between enthusiasm and indifference towards Anne's cheating. Yes, at times he's a "willing cuckold" if that's the definition of netorase that you want to use, though I would actually claim that word is almost as misunderstood as NTR, and that it doesn't apply to most of the MC's feelings regarding Anne's extramarital sexual activities. If we're going to be as strict about the definition as we are about netorase, cuckolds aren't willing. The MC's desire for Anne to fuck other people because he gets off on it largely disappears fairly early in the game. Not long after the vacation, actually. That's the point where the narrative starts to be much more driven by Anne's choices, even though the MC thinks he's still at the wheel.

The MC's emotional journey is one from enthusiasm/arousal to casual indifference, and I suspect that's by design because Anne's actions eventually reflect that indifference. I find it very difficult to call the latter netorase. It's more that he doesn't care...not just about the sex, but about Anne.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Nice work on the revamp, Mircom. I wasn't enthusiastic when I heard about the re-imaging in addition to the re-coding because I knew it would delay catching up to chapter 11, but it actually is a better game overall. The new animations look great and it will be fun to explore the clearly defined paths down the road.

Also, goddamn this chick needs more content. I hope she isn't just at the resort and pops up again later. :love:

U

User_32285

A moment ago you were scolding me for conflating netorare, netori, and netorase under the blanket acronym NTR.
You missunderstand, maybe on purpose maybe not.

I said you used them interchangable, you mix them up like you do now.

Netorare, Netori and Netorase are part of NTR, I have never stated otherwise in this thread or anywhere else, quote me where I did and I will apologize.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes