Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
So many stupid whiners, for those who has a fucking NTR phobia, I suggest you first read the about the game and don't bother playing it or downloading it, there so many shitty vanilla games out there where there is no sharing and cuckolding instead of complaining and whining on an NTR thread to shit on other people's preferences
Sadly, there are some inviduals, who act with conviction that they must spread holy fire and destroy all other fetishes. Especially in clearly NTR tagged threads.
Yeah, it's incredibly annoying to read their obvious spam in every thread.

About this game: the setting seems interesting but one thing that I can already see missing is a cheating path from *her* perspective (= her cheating, him not knowing), I'd have found it far more interesting than the swinger one or him cheating.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
On chapter 3 :
In two scenes the pictures are zoomed in and the scenes are unreadable (not the texts but the pictures) : the sex scene with Will and all the scene in Carmen's room.
Yeah I noticed the zoomed in pictures as well. At first I was confused, and my instinct was try to pan around. Then I was like, is he trying to keep the one girl's face "hidden" for some reason? Then after a couple other ones it just seems like the "camera" got zoomed in on some random spot before rendering.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Yeah I noticed the zoomed in pictures as well. At first I was confused, and my instinct was try to pan around. Then I was like, is he trying to keep the one girl's face "hidden" for some reason? Then after a couple other ones it just seems like the "camera" got zoomed in on some random spot before rendering.
I figured it out why these scenes bug, the images are in 3840x2160 instead of 1920x1080 and RenPy doesn't like that.

Reactions: LordofEntropy

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hmm she fucks 2 guys behind mc's back but gets mad because he is getting some action....
This is the part that was bugging me the most. why call it an adventerous couple if only wife is getting any adventerous content anything the mc does is cheating this is the only thing that has been putting me off to play this game. if the wife cheats so does the husband it should not be contituted as cheat the husband should say to the wife the reason for this was you cheated 2x so now is my turn quite whinning.

maybe make it interesting if the wife cheats the husband tapes the whole thing then blackmails the wife to stop her whinning then start fucking other females without consequence.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Hmm she fucks 2 guys behind mc's back but gets mad because he is getting some action....
This must be a part I missed, or you have it backwards. The part I saw was Anne catching hubby playing hide the weenie with Elena and storming out, looking for some "revenge sex". But after his explanation, she tells him about the 2 guys, and gets his jollies off.

Reactions: rKnight

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I figured it out why these scenes bug, the images are in 3840x2160 instead of 1920x1080 and RenPy doesn't like that.
On that note, went ahead and resized the 3840x2160 images to 1920x1080 so that those scenes look like they're supposed to, instead of some super-zoomed in shots of like the side of the bed lol.

If anyone is interested I went ahead and zipped them up. The zip contents has the game\images\ch03\<all the resized images> folder structure. Should be able to just extract the contents(so that you're extracting the "game" folder and its subdirectories) into your adventurous couple folder. Note the images are a bit larger file size since I didn't want to mess with lossy stuff. Of course it's going to overwrite the big files, so don't use if you're wanting to keep the big 3840x2160 files for whatever reason (or copy them out first).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I said you used them interchangable, you mix them up like you do now.
No, it's (as I said) that I never think about netorase as satisfying an NTR fetish. Arguments about NTR — actual NTR by people who know what netorare and netori mean — on this forum are almost never about netorase. And so, yes, that's my mistake, because to me the desire for/aversion to netorase is categorically different than a desire for/aversion to the pain of being cheated upon or the thrill of being the person instigating the cheating. As a result, I've divorced netorase from the NTR fetish as games usually service it. No, it's not "correct" in a strict definition of what NTR can stand for. But I don't think it's innacurate.

If, after that, you still think I don't understand what netorare/netori/netorase mean, then I don't know what to tell you.

This is what I objected to:

you are using Netorare and NTR interchangable like many people seem to do
I'm not, because I also included netori in that explanation. I just explained my reasoning for excluding netorase above. But I'm happy to concede that I made a conscious and non-Japanese-authentic choice to exclude netorase when I said there's little NTR in this game, as long as it will bring an end to this digression and people can get back to discussing the actual game.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
A rendering observation: when they're having their post-swim conversation on the beach early in Chapter 3, every time Anne's speaking the crotch of her swimsuit elevates away from her body. As a metaphor for what's to come this is solid work, but in reality... :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Great update. I kind of wish he would go ahead and change models for Anne. An HD model for her would be so much better.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes