U

User_32285

No, it's (as I said) that I never think about netorase as satisfying an NTR fetish. Arguments about NTR — actual NTR by people who know what netorare and netori mean — on this forum are almost never about netorase. And so, yes, that's my mistake, because to me the desire for/aversion to netorase is categorically different than a desire for/aversion to the pain of being cheated upon or the thrill of being the person instigating the cheating. As a result, I've divorced netorase from the NTR fetish as games usually service it. No, it's not "correct" in a strict definition of what NTR can stand for. But I don't think it's innacurate.

If, after that, you still think I don't understand what netorare/netori/netorase mean, then I don't know what to tell you.

This is what I objected to:

I'm not, because I also included netori in that explanation. I just explained my reasoning for excluding netorase above. But I'm happy to concede that I made a conscious and non-Japanese-authentic choice to exclude netorase when I said there's little NTR in this game, as long as it will bring an end to this digression and people can get back to discussing the actual game.
I am amazed how you can talk so much and still in the end admit that you excluded Netorase, just like I said many posts ago.

As you concluded yourself you don't really know what to say, maybe you could have just said, "yes you are right" to me and saved both of us us a lot of time.

But you are right about one thing let us put this conversation to an end, I let myself be dragged into another discussion about NTR and that's useless as has been proven on this forum so many times.

So I wont respond to you anymore, have a nice life :)

• Haha
Reactions: Segnbora

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
A coding observation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's boolean. There are couple of variables like the "Your Faithfulness" and "Cuckold" that are boolean. So yeah the "Your faithfulness" gets flipped to false on the second massage visit, but then can get flipped to true if you tell Anne about the threesome. Cuckold works similarly, if you talk about Cornell fucking Anne it gets set to true, but if you then say you don't want to hear about her threesome it gets set back to false.

I noticed this when I was in fixing some bugs and spelling stuff in my game, since sometimes I do stuff like that.

Here are some scripts that fix a few things if anyone wants. Use at your own risk/leisure, back up your previous ones.

Fixes:
Fixed Anne referencing Cornell in the post-Randall conversation if she didn't hook up with Cornell.
Fixed Missing image with Anne wearing dress during Randall encounter.
Fixed a number of scene transitions that were broken due to typos of either 'with' or 'dissolve'.
Many spelling fixes, some fairly picky depending on which manual of style you use (for instance should be OK or okay, not Ok :) ), which manner of English you use (I'm American).
Some grammar fixes, though I didn't go too crazy on the grammar, so there are likely some still lurking around.
Um...I think something else but can't remember.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
A coding observation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like by design that MC's confession restores the faithful flag in CH3. He can lose it again later on I think. Looks like an interesting approach. There are counter variables for Anne (Love) and other girls. It looks like many boolean variables are being used. I'd guess that its easier to track these and keep variables meaningful in the story.

U

User_32285

It looks like by design that MC's confession restores the faithful flag in CH3. He can lose it again later on I think. Looks like an interesting approach. There are counter variables for Anne (Love) and other girls. It looks like many boolean variables are being used. I'd guess that its easier to track these and keep variables meaningful in the story.
Anne also sems to have an "faithfull" flag so her behaviour might not be 100% tied to mc's

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Anne also sems to have an "faithfull" flag so her behaviour might not be 100% tied to mc's
She does have a faithful flag, though it's not used so far. Mircom stated a couple pages ago that's not 100% tied to the MC's faithfulness flag, that there are, rather will be, other things that can affect her faithfulness flag. From a response he gave to one of my questions about ignoring Anne using the "I'm too tired" options instead of having sex with her, seems like a possible candidate that could cause her to cheat. I suppose a low "love" level could factor in as well. I'm interested to see how it all starts coming together as the next chapters get reworked!

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If there's one thing I could recommend, @Mircom3D (and when I was offering to edit this was my primary goal), please fix "to" when it should be "too."

Reactions: Mircom3D
U

User_32285

She does have a faithful flag, though it's not used so far. Mircom stated a couple pages ago that's not 100% tied to the MC's faithfulness flag, that there are, rather will be, other things that can affect her faithfulness flag. From a response he gave to one of my questions about ignoring Anne using the "I'm too tired" options instead of having sex with her, seems like a possible candidate that could cause her to cheat. I suppose a low "love" level could factor in as well. I'm interested to see how it all starts coming together as the next chapters get reworked!
Yeah me to, this is one of the few time I am impressed by a Dev remaking a title and as there are so many improvements (under the hood as they say).

There was a lot of inconsistency in the previous version scenes and with coding, so much improved now.

D

Deleted member 684203

I’m starting to think the spelling mistakes are deliberate, to situate the social and intellectual standing of the protagonists. Because they appear and disappear from character to character. I haven’t done a thorough search yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hollowpain

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Kudos to the author! I love how the revamping process goes on.
I wish there was less of pushing of the MC's wife to be fucked by other men but only tease them or letting them see or touch her. (it was really Great with the first Eric's massage and stuff). Then a girl realizes that she can use the opportunity and have sex with other men, while her pervert husnabnd can only watch and envy them.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Overall, I'm impressed by the vastly increased sophistication of the story's early chapters, which were a bit rough in the original version. The difficult, previously gamebreaking stuff is yet to come, but it's going to be quite a ride.

Reactions: Mircom3D and conho

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
am i playing the right version? i download chapter 1-3 revamped on the first page. In the changelog it said that you'll see the "stat box" if you hover your mouse top left corner and i don't see any of it.

Edit : Nvm re-extract the file and now it says chapter 3 not chapter 10 anymore

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes