name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
There are one or two that are implemented in the revamp so far, Mircom said that there will be more in the next chapters, so being a jerk to your wife would have consequences now.
Actually I got a GAME OVER for not pimping her out - the system is rigged! But I managed to partially cheat the systme by letting the maharadja at the pool finger her and make her sleep with another chick,I fought the law and I kinda won

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Actually I got a GAME OVER for not pimping her out - the system is rigged! But I managed to partially cheat the systme by letting the maharadja at the pool finger her and make her sleep with another chick,I fought the law and I kinda won
The goal of the game is to finally share her, if you go against this goal (that might be a fun try, i agree) the game tells you in a very clear way : "No point to continue playing this way, I'm not designed for that!"
;)

If I remember well, there are actually 3 Game Over :
- One chapter 1 at the beginning if you are a jerk and talk about sex before saying hello.
- Two chapter 3 :
-- If you are caught with Helena after being unfaithful and lying about it,
-- If you avoid all sexual content for Anne by restraining her efforts to open up to the lifestyle, in that case you just need to let one sexual encounter happen during the trip to be as vanilla as you want to be and avoid the Game Over.

Edit : and MC doesn't pimp Anne, no one has ever paid
:p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The goal of the game is to finally share her, if you go against this goal (that might be a fun try, i agree) the game tells you in a very clear way : "No point to continue playing this way, I'm not design for that!"
;)

If I remember well, there are actually 3 Game Over :
- One chapter 1 at the beginning if you are a jerk and talk about sex before saying hello.
- Two chapter 3 :
-- If you are caught with Helena after being unfaithful and lying about it,
-- If you avoid all sexual content by restraining Anne's efforts to open up to the lifestyle, in that case you just need to let one sexual encounter happen during the trip to be as vanilla as you want to be and avoid the Game Over.

Edit : and MC doesn't pimp Anne, no one has ever paid
:p
Yeah,it`s certainly not for me :D but it is very interesting on analytical lvl

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Such a long wait for chapter 11 with these revamps happening....I'll just sit back and wait. Ch 10 introduced a new girl that I REALLY wanna see content with....forgot her name lol....girl at work i think. Not complaining though.... not really:love::LOL:

Reactions: oszapo25

Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
ok, now were SERIOUSLY going to need a walk through.
and i loved about TAC the fact you dont need the walktrough, because there was majority of content available in one play, and you could just avoid if you dont like something.

Last thing i want is another GGGB where you needed to have 15234 saves to be able to see all content in game when new update is up.

it is ok if there will be for example 2-3 routes in game for people who are crying here they dont like cheating, or for example cuckolding. But please not much more.

I thinking about maybe 3 routes, of course in everyone you share her... :

1. Anne cheats on you behind your back
2. You are into cuckolding
3. You cheat on anne too and she cheat on you, but you know about it.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
and i loved about TAC the fact you dont need the walktrough, because there was majority of content available in one play, and you could just avoid if you dont like something.

Last thing i want is another GGGB where you needed to have 15234 saves to be able to see all content in game when new update is up.

it is ok if there will be for example 2-3 routes in game for people who are crying here they dont like cheating, or for example cuckolding. But please not much more.

I thinking about maybe 3 routes, of course in everyone you share her... :

1. Anne cheats on you behind your back
2. You are into cuckolding
3. You cheat on anne too and she cheat on you, but you know about it.

it was more the fact that twice in the DR the hotel had cute staff but i didnt know how to snake my way through the choices and to get to the hook up. or the new girl intro'd there (elise i think?)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Yeah, it's incredibly annoying to read their obvious spam in every thread.

About this game: the setting seems interesting but one thing that I can already see missing is a cheating path from *her* perspective (= her cheating, him not knowing), I'd have found it far more interesting than the swinger one or him cheating.
There is in the old version, with Martin in his hotel it's in the Wife's perspective, MC did not know that and no option to tell the MC.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Here you go, fellow TAC lovers. As per usual, please try and give what you can to Mircom on his Patreon, please.
Also, I am upgrading to Silver on Patreon, because why not?

Unlocked
Status update!

I will be doing one more release before releasing the full revamp and chapter 11. It will most likely be a chapter 5 release or chapter 6! Can’t say for certain yet.
As for when I will be releasing it, I honestly have no idea! I work one day at a time because that way I feel I can add or remove or just fix as I go along without worrying about what’s to come or having to rush anything. I want to produce a quality product not a rushed product.
I will try to update more often but I don’t want to make a post just for the sake of making a post! I want something substantial to post. As I’m sure you all do too. Rest assured that I am working on TAC almost every day! Some days I get home from my work and I’m too tired to sit at my computer or I want to spend time with my real wife! But I’m definitely putting in a lot more than 40 hours per week on this project and still loving every minute of it!
Here's a few renders....

Thank you all for your support! :)
Mircom3D

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes