Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I played this game and want to ask a question. Will there be any satisfying husband x wife scenes in future?. She is really lewd and gets off on men using her as sex object yet 90% of adventures their couple having is her fucking someone while mc jerks off in a corner and maybe her giving mc a damn handjob later. Will we get some sizeable amount of satisfying scenes where mc use her like a beautiful slut she is or its gonna continue to be a game where husnand only watches her being kinky around other guys while all he gets is vanilla stuff at their home and bang some irrelevant side pieces somewhere else? Sorry if it sounds like a dig at the game, I just want to know where its going.

Reactions: yourdaddy555

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm she fucks 2 guys behind mc's back but gets mad because he is getting some action....
That's what annoyed me too.

She's getting dick but the second he gets some pussy she's all mad about it.

Fucking a 2 way street, if the Goose is getting hers than the Gander wants his. It's only fair.

I usually defend a womans right to fuck anything she likes but after so many chapters she gets kinda samey and he has the choice to fuck some nice looking women.

andreibvb1

Jun 2, 2017
Mircom3D bro why u dont make an Instagram page for anne? i mean there are a lot of pages of CGI people that have million of followers and they make shit ton of money. the pictures that they post look less amazing than yours. check for example "miquaela" on instagram or something like this. people actually believe that she is real . i mean look at this shit Untitled.png

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Mircom3D bro why u dont make an Instagram page for anne? i mean there are a lot of pages of CGI people that have million of followers and they make shit ton of money. the pictures that they post look less amazing than yours. check for example "miquaela" on instagram or something like this. people actually believe that she is real . i mean look at this shit View attachment 317751
Maybe Microm3D still has some self-respect?

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
That's what annoyed me too.

She's getting dick but the second he gets some pussy she's all mad about it.

Fucking a 2 way street, if the Goose is getting hers than the Gander wants his. It's only fair.

I usually defend a womans right to fuck anything she likes but after so many chapters she gets kinda samey and he has the choice to fuck some nice looking women.
No, that's exactly how it should be.
Tony and Anne got to a agreement to open the relationship on her part. Tony is the initiator and had to persuade her to do so. they would need atleast a discussion as lengthy as the previous one, before it gets "unfair" for him that his wife fools around and he doesn't.
a relationship like this has to be build on trust and consensus. and opening it on her part does not necessarily opens it for him too. sure, going the next step shouldn't be much of a hurdle, but not following this basic concept, she has all the right to complain

Reactions: UncleVT

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, that's exactly how it should be.
Tony and Anne got to a agreement to open the relationship on her part. Tony is the initiator and had to persuade her to do so. they would need atleast a discussion as lengthy as the previous one, before it gets "unfair" for him that his wife fools around and he doesn't.
a relationship like this has to be build on trust and consensus. and opening it on her part does not necessarily opens it for him too. sure, going the next step shouldn't be much of a hurdle, but not following this basic concept, she has all the right to complain
That's not how life works.

She doesn't get free reign to cheat, it was open as long as he knew about it but she's gone behind his back several times a few with his dad which in my game I told her I wasn't okay with that but she does it anyway.

Damn right i'm having my guy work his way through pussy field, if she's going behind his back then he's going behind hers.

It's going to end in a divorce anyway so it hardly matters. They won't be together by the end.

D

Deleted member 684837

best part of the game so far is the blonde and her black bf who keep staring at the mc when hes getting cucked by anne :)

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Soooo are we getting chap 11 any day now or what? :) Can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!
One more release of the revamp before that and no schedule announced for now, so don't hold your breath.
;)
Can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait either, so wickedwhims-ing my sims meanwhile... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: GoodJob

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
One more release of the revamp before that and no schedule announced for now, so don't hold your breath.
;)
Can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait either, so wickedwhims-ing my sims meanwhile... :devilish:
Good lord. Please say the next revamp catches us up to CH10, because it's been 5 months since a new chapter release. That's pushing it, IMO.

Mar 29, 2018
Good lord. Please say the next revamp catches us up to CH10, because it's been 5 months since a new chapter release. That's pushing it, IMO.
Don't over rush things in order for the game to flourish. If the updates will be sloppy and one handed to chapter 10 it will really show up in the end product and likely won't be as plesant to play. It would be better having some anticipation than a mediocre result, plus even though the dev has the overall storyline he still adds up stuff here and there with different outcomes. Expect chapters to be at some same timeline as ch1 to ch2-3 give or take.

Reactions: fbass

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Don't over rush things in order for the game to flourish. If the updates will be sloppy and one handed to chapter 10 it will really show up in the end product and likely won't be as plesant to play. It would be better having some anticipation than a mediocre result, plus even though the dev has the overall storyline he still adds up stuff here and there with different outcomes. Expect chapters to be at some same timeline as ch1 to ch2-3 give or take.
I simply do not consider 5 months for 1 chapter rushing. If we're being a bit more realistic - it could likely be 7 months (adding a month for some more revamp, and another for Ch11). That's over half a year.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
I simply do not consider 5 months for 1 chapter rushing. If we're being a bit more realistic - it could likely be 7 months (adding a month for some more revamp, and another for Ch11). That's over half a year.
At the beginning of the revamp, Mircom3D ran a poll on his Patreon to know if his followers prefer to get the chapter 11 before or after the completion of the revamp. The result was that they prefer to get the revamp done before getting the new chapter.
Yes the revamp take more time than initially expected, but it's worth the wait, just look at the quality of the new chapter 3!

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes