HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
There were supposed to be 3 (I believe) distinct paths, but they were jumbled up, players didn't know how to get onto each path, the paths were a mess.

His revamp is fixing that, making each path distinct and more logical.
I mean...people figured it out. They're not that stupid. Also I think what you call a "hot mess", for me at least, gives the game more replayability value, and letting you figure out things for yourself. Also if you ask anyone here, you can get an answer to anything.

Idk, I kind of enjoyed that things were not as "distinct" as possible, telling you what path you're going for if you do "X". It's more like in real life. You make decisions and see what happens, and sometimes things don't go the way you planned them initially, but you just roll with it.

Reactions: Jay Speelman

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I think we are due for some news pretty soon. Although, I am frothing at the mouth for chapter 11, the Revamp felt like a necessity rather than just a small project.
I don't envy Mircom3D for having to connect all the dots in later chapters, but I can't wait to see his real vision come to life.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Ok i havent been following this thread for a while, so could anyone that know please tell me when chapter 11 is due?
I know that there where talks about releasing ch11 alongside the revamp at one Point atleast.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Ok i havent been following this thread for a while, so could anyone that know please tell me when chapter 11 is due?
I know that there where talks about releasing ch11 alongside the revamp at one Point atleast.
Revamp will be complete before Chap11 release, there will be one more mid-revamp release before the completion. Last news here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-3-revamped-mircom3d.7192/post-1967582

I personally estimate that we may get Chap11 at the end of August or in September. More or less.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Revamp will be complete before Chap11 release, there will be one more mid-revamp release before the completion. Last news here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-3-revamped-mircom3d.7192/post-1967582

I personally estimate that we may get Chap11 at the end of August or in September. More or less.
Without looking, I think Mircom3D said he wanted to have one more release of the revamp (up to Chapter 5 or 6 or so) before releasing chapter 11. Hopefully, Chapters 5 and 6 are soon-ish. Like I said earlier, I think we are due for a news update soon on Patreon.

Reactions: Hollowpain

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Not sure if this writing error has been mentioned before: At the beginning, when you don't tell Anna at the mall what the activities are, they postpone it to Friday. At the next day though, they talk on the phone about the 2 activities as if they had happened.

Not even a minute later he writes Ryan back: "Kelly and I can't wait to see you next Friday"

On Thursday he goes to the massage parlor and when he refuses to get a handjob, he, for whatever reason, lies to Anne about ever going.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowpain

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Not sure if this writing error has been mentioned before: At the beginning, when you don't tell Anna at the mall what the activities are, they postpone it to Friday. At the next day though, they talk on the phone about the 2 activities as if they had happened.

Not even a minute later he writes Ryan back: "Kelly and I can't wait to see you next Friday"

On Thursday he goes to the massage parlor and when he refuses to get a handjob, he, for whatever reason, lies to Anne about ever going.
Probably a writing or coding error. I am sure it will be fixed later.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There are plenty. Go get you a massage, and follow the young couple at the resort for a threesome.
Also at the end of chapter 3, MC instead of follow Anne to see her fucking with Cornell (the black guy), can make him do a blowjob with a black girl (Anne will discover it, and if MC lie about the mentioned threesome will be game over) or can fuck with a white girl (she and her husband are a swinging couple).
In both cases Anne this time will not fuck Cornell, but will make a MMF with 2 white guys, and will tell this thing at MC on bed at the end of the day (however the player will see the images of the MMF threesome).

Reactions: PTM666 and conho

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
Hollowpain

pic from ch 6-9 dont work can't open it
all pictures are webp format try convert to jpeg
use irfan view and xnconvert and don't work

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes