Mar 29, 2018
5 months since a new chapter release.
That made sense in a way since it's been around 4 months since an actual chapter update and I misinterpreted at first for this
5 months for 1 chapter rushing.
which my initial response would be that that the first chapter released in and 2nd-3rd was released at
... the delay between chapters would be close to 1 month each and for the sake of some benefit of the doubt would be 2 months if there was some in advanced preparation (even the later is not that much comparing to others for the amount of content that's been delievered). I think the poll choice of trying to revamp the existing chapter first was a better choice since the dev would be later working and taking time on something that wouldn't have that much resonance and only the hardcore fans would stick on and support him, making him contemplating if it's worth the time to finish it or move on. Which if he is planning on creating another game, later on, would make a reasonable choice to ditch it with the original content and have a hybrid of bad and great renders leading future patrons instantly put off with an unpleasant vibe. It would be a real pity if the dev would have a hard time to do this without any acknowledgment, appreciation and support. People like @Microm3D who are not making excuses, meat their deadlines, showing constant results and give you the ease of mind that things coming forward are hard to find. You can't take many of dev words for granted because some are exploiting people with bare minimum results, unlike this one. I know this game has a close spectrum niche audience that the dev delievers because of the swinging tag that not many people are fund of but I hope that his name comes to the surface with other big players.

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
Tbh I'm more than content with the original version. Sure, the revamp is more interesting (mainly because it's different, so it's like getting a bit of "mini extra chapters"), but tbh, only because you have something to compare it against. If you had nothing to compare it to, people would not consider the original "worse".
I'd rather have 20 new chapters from the original, than adding tiny bits to the old ones, and getting an actually NEW chapter every 5-6 months.
Also some of the scenes in the hotel at the resort, in the revamp, were very zoomed in for some reason, I think I read someone saying something about it. Idk if it's fixable.

Mar 29, 2018
Tbh I'm more than content with the original version. Sure, the revamp is more interesting (mainly because it's different, so it's like getting a bit of "mini extra chapters"), but tbh, only because you have something to compare it against. If you had nothing to compare it to, people would not consider the original "worse".
I'd rather have 20 new chapters from the original, than adding tiny bits to the old ones, and getting an actually NEW chapter every 5-6 months.
Also some of the scenes in the hotel at the resort, in the revamp, were very zoomed in for some reason, I think I read someone saying something about it. Idk if it's fixable.
Yeah, about that problem at the resort I stumble upon it too... It's when you get to have your way with the brunette at your room I think and only a portion of her body is shown... I found out later that is actually a code issue since the images on the archive was actually larger and about the other stuff everyone entitles to their opinion, I can see your point though. In the end it's devs decision to what's right or not and if it will affect it better storywise.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Also lots of ppl had issues with the consistency of the plot of the original, better to stop and fix it now than to keep working on a broken story
Very true. I would rather he took his time, and deliver an awesome product. He has plenty of time to patch things up, and I think the final product is easily going to be one of the best games on this site.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
best part of the game so far is the blonde and her black bf who keep staring at the mc when hes getting cucked by anne :)
When it happens?
The couple had invited only MC because Anne was tired and MC (accidentally) meet this couple, that for their honeymoon want a foursome or a threesome with a couple or a guy, but because Anne is in bed, MC have a threesome with them!

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
When it happens?
The couple had invited only MC because Anne was tired and MC (accidentally) meet this couple, that for their honeymoon want a foursome or a threesome with a couple or a guy, but because Anne is in bed, MC have a threesome with them!
wtf is this in the original 10 chaps or in the revamp?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Also lots of ppl had issues with the consistency of the plot of the original, better to stop and fix it now than to keep working on a broken story
This would have been fixable with a rewrite, by adding one or two scenes and/or deleting some of the confusing dialogue. There was no real reason to rebuild everything from the start. Would have taken me a month or so to streamline the story.

It wasn't a good decision to change the engine just because there was a problem with the car body. Imagine EvaKiss (GoodGirldGoneBad) had decided to give Ashley a more realistic look after 5 chapters. The game would have gone nowhere.
Now that he's building upon his former chapters, he's still months/years behind for the next chapters to come.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
This would have been fixable with a rewrite, by adding one or two scenes and/or deleting some of the confusing dialogue. There was no real reason to rebuild everything from the start. Would have taken me a month or so to streamline the story.

It wasn't a good decision to change the engine just because there was a problem with the car body. Imagine EvaKiss (GoodGirldGoneBad) had decided to give Ashley a more realistic look after 5 chapters. The game would have gone nowhere.
Now that he's building upon his former chapters, he's still months/years behind for the next chapters to come.
Oh my, I like what I read here! I can't wait to play to your next game! Or your version of an existing story-broken game!

Be my guest, TAC files are really easy to extract and to edit, so on the 10th July we can play an up to chapter 10 enhanced version of this game, your version of this game.

I'm glad that someone show us how it should be done, there are too much stupid and lazy game devs here!

I'm so happy, I put all my faith in you, pal! Let us see your magic!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

The game had turned into a hot mess. There were supposed to be 3 (I believe) distinct paths, but they were jumbled up, players didn't know how to get onto each path, the paths were a mess.

His revamp is fixing that, making each path distinct and more logical. He's also updating images that he doesn't like (his skill has improved, and he updated some of the models to newer versions - g3 to g8, I believe).

I get that you're frustrated by the lack of releases. That's OK. But the product will be stronger because of this revamp.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I get that you're frustrated by the lack of releases. That's OK. But the product will be stronger because of this revamp.
I am not frustrated at all, all I am saying is that a revamp wasn't necessary to such an extend. I've read the script and I think a few changes here and there would have been enough to entangle the routes.
CG is overrated - I was happy with the overall quality. Since Mircom3D was able to create some juicy moments with his level of rendering/writing I feel the rollback is a waste of time (no hard feelings).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am not frustrated at all, all I am saying is that a revamp wasn't necessary to such an extend. I've read the script and I think a few changes here and there would have been enough to entangle the routes.
CG is overrated - I was happy with the overall quality. Since Mircom3D was able to create some juicy moments with his level of rendering/writing I feel the rollback is a waste of time (no hard feelings).
From reading your posts, you seem frustrated. But if you're not, hey, that's better than being frustrated, right? :)

Mircom3D felt that a complete rewrite was necessary. Seeing how the paths were ... fuzzy, and sometimes did the complete wrong thing, I agree with him.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Sure. Pay me upfront and I'll come back to you. Don't ask me about new renders though.
I didn't pay Mircom upfront, I won't begin with you pal ;), but show me the goods and then we can talk. We may all be pirates here, those of the devs who show great skills get some bucks.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes