baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I play the game in the premise that Mc+Her are doing the adventures together.
cheating, for me is not within that spectrum.
When I play the game I avoid Mc with other women, so my game I only see she doing stuff.
but I realize the game is not about that but more about cheating, betraying and cucking.
I wanted a game with them as a loving couple experimenting together. but I see her as a slut without any feelings and morale.
of course if you play the game where Mc is fucking around, he is the same creep, no excuse for his behavior.

Reactions: Ursus4321

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
To be honest i don't see much of a couple. In the latest chapters they barely fuck each other. The relationship is totally unbalalanced. Anny is permited to fuck anyone she wants. When not permited she fucks behind mc's back. The vibes is a totally happy wife , fucking around and getting pleasure with everyone even the fat pizza guy or the oldman nextdoor, while the husband gives a miserable feeling. Game shows him getting real pleasure only when anne describes how she already fucked.
Even his sex scenes are anticlimatic.
He is a miserable cuck.
Anne is fucking around with everyone, she is happy, has already established a relationship with mc's dad, sends husband to work, he gives a sloppy bj or a 2 schenes fuck every 2 chapters, and mainly waits to come home at night, and anne to give him a handjob while she describes the day's fuckathlon.

Reactions: vrokol and baka

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I play the game in the premise that Mc+Her are doing the adventures together.
cheating, for me is not within that spectrum.
When I play the game I avoid Mc with other women, so my game I only see she doing stuff.
but I realize the game is not about that but more about cheating, betraying and cucking.
I wanted a game with them as a loving couple experimenting together. but I see her as a slut without any feelings and morale.
of course if you play the game where Mc is fucking around, he is the same creep, no excuse for his behavior.
Give the revamp a try, it might delve into the narrative arch you prefer.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
As we all know, it was the mc who started Anne off down the path that she's now following.
It may well have been a lot more(or different) than he had envisaged, or planned for her(or both of them, as a couple).
But, imo, it's no less than he deserves, all the same.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Anne is a little bit more extreme than the MC I think, since she engages in threesomes (without her husband)
The MC can have a threesome without Anne being there.

and cuckold's him with his father
Only if the MC forces the issue. There are more ways to stop Anne/Martin happening than there are to let or make it happen. That said, since this is one of the biggest inconsistencies in the way the variables affect the story, it's possible it'll change with the revamp.

As we all know, it was the mc who started Anne off down the path that she's now following.
It may well have been a lot more(or different) than he had envisaged, or planned for her(or both of them, as a couple).
But, imo, it's no less than he deserves, all the same.
Absolutely. I'm repeating myself, but it's a "be careful what you wish for" game and it always has been. That doesn't mean that there can't be a mutually agreeable sex-with-others path that ends well...alongside the other paths where it doesn't...but it also doesn't mean that things can't get a little out of control before they calm down again. Narrative tension is good, and in a game based around sex with others, pushing the boundaries and breaking the rules is an obvious source of that tension.

But the idea that the MC pushes Anne without a tremendous amount of regard for how she feels about it, which eventually ends up in her deciding to prioritize her own choices over his, is baked into the game from the very beginning.

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
I imagine it's not easy to see all the layers, if you just focus on some things

Last edited:

Jay Speelman

May 14, 2018
Give the revamp a try, it might delve into the narrative arch you prefer.

Yeah - it wen a bit of the rails in later chapters and made no sense whatsoever anymore. fairness to Mircom3D he relaised and hence the revamp. All these scenes which came out of nowhere ...left me scratching my head, after a got wank ofc ;)

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
How exciting, none the less. A lot happened in chapter 4 (First sexual encounter with Nichole, Anne messes around with her step-brother/Dre, New home) of the older TAC. I wonder if Mircom3D kept a lot of the content from the O.G!
I think it goes without saying, if you love TAC, let's show some love to Mircom on his Patreon.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes