numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah, but whether the player like it or not, You will see scenes with Anne and other men without you joining in. That is why I believe the cuckolding is the main theme and the rest are just sub paths
If the MC is made aware, then yeah, it can be cuckolding. If he's not, a more descriptive term would be simply "cheating".

Examples of cuckolding from the pre-revamp versions would be what happened at the resort with the MC standing outside the window peeking at Anne (with her knowledge) as she enjoys snu snu with other men.

Examples of cheating would be Anne's (or the MC's) escapades during the workdays, if they don't tell the significant other what happened.

There are also events with sharing and swinging, both distinct from the above.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
The whole concept of the game is cuckolding
it's actually a genre known as hotwifing where the husband shares the wife and gets her to do stuff with others cuckolding is more the wife is doing it without the husbands consent and the husband being turned on by being humiliated by the situation now there are some of those in this like when the wife hooks up with the father after the husband tried stepping in and telling her no

Reactions: numanumani

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
it's actually a genre known as hotwifing where the husband shares the wife and gets her to do stuff with others cuckolding is more the wife is doing it without the husbands consent and the husband being turned on by being humiliated by the situation now there are some of those in this like when the wife hooks up with the father after the husband tried stepping in and telling her no
You make a good point; I forgot about hotwifing.
Since the MC is the initiator and apparently not doing it to be humiliated, hotwife is a better description than cuckold.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, but whether the player like it or not, You will see scenes with Anne and other men without you joining in. That is why I believe the cuckolding is the main theme and the rest are just sub paths
The revamp is supposed to fix this - the paths are defined more strictly, so you won't see cuckold content if you're on the swinging path.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
As the old version in the 4th chapter you can choose the stepbrother or Dre if you change the subject at the phone discussion, but this time Anne will know of the husband cheating (threesome at the holiday and with Nicole) and she agree with it!
And finally there the first choice with a hint (-5 love points if MC don't fuck Anne at night), if you will have few love points there will be more cheating/cuckold scenes according to the Dev...

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So, i assume the walkthrough in the OP does not apply for the revamped version?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Regarding the Nicole cheating, for me its not cheating as he tells Anne Everything every step of the way. He blurps it out in episode 4 that they fucked and somehow Anne is ok with it and i as a player was never given the choice to keep it a secret . (if its a possibility to keep it a secret please tip me off :) )

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I dont really see where the revamp does anything different ... I mean most of the content is already there .. right? Sure the renders look better, especially the lighting. But the rest is 90% the same I think.
Still t

Reactions: MrJ

fbass

May 18, 2017
I dont really see where the revamp does anything different ... I mean most of the content is already there .. right? Sure the renders look better, especially the lighting. But the rest is 90% the same I think.
Still t
It is more coherent for me. Same content but easier to choose which path you want.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple Chapter 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
So, i assume the walkthrough in the OP does not apply for the revamped version?
Correct.

That said, at the moment there's not a whole lot of need for a walkthrough. The result of certain choices should be eminently obvious. There are some exclusive branches — who/what the MC does while away from Anne in Punta Cana, who Anne has sex with when she's on her own, January vs. Nicole — but to the extent that paths are allegedly being created, nothing's particularly consequential yet, save for the choice to be honest with Anne if you fool around in Punta Cana.

Quite a few differences, actually. Kenny's been shifted to later in the narrative. The Eric encounters have been split up and pushed back as well. There's more (and more realistic) sexual content with a number of characters from the old version, plus several new characters for both Anne and the MC to sexually interact with. The possibility of Anne being aware of and okay with the MC's extramarital activities is a major change, both to the gameplay and the dialogue. The skeleton of the story is the same, but the sexual content is much richer, the MC has a lot more options a lot earlier, and the NPCs are a lot more developed.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
I would trade Anne for Nicole in a heartbeat.

That would be my perfect ending, Anne goes off with whoever she wants and I get Nicole.
Me too. I don't mind having a sloppy second as long as I think I already have something relatively better for me.
Though its personally more fun to me if I can be the one who dominates and fuck someone else's wife. I have a thing for an irresponsible fling. Hahaha. Its great to have a husband saying thanks for me fucking his wife and help him in certain needs. Though I think its stupid for him, well, I have my joy as he has his.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes