andreibvb1

Jun 2, 2017
Mircom3D in ch11 we will see more of phil or those teenagers?
i am hoping that the old man from the pool will come back, kinda disappointing that he didnt go further with anne lol

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Figured we would get an update by now
As for an actual, playable update, it is going to be a while, my friend. We're getting both the Revamped version of 6, and chapter 11 very soon. And rewriting all the code that goes into the variables, in order to connect all the decisions, is probably going to take a while. But fear not, Mircom3D is not dead, and active here in the forums, so you can bet he is still working on it.
As for a news update, he hasn't updated his Patreon in a month, but I would surmise he will when he has something significant to speak of.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
We're getting both the Revamped version of 6, and chapter 11 very soon.
6-10 plus 11, isn't it? That's a massive amount of recoding, and I'm sure he's been re-rendering things as well. Anyway, as you say, six complete releases all at once are going to take some time.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
6-10 plus 11, isn't it? That's a massive amount of recoding, and I'm sure he's been re-rendering things as well. Anyway, as you say, six complete releases all at once are going to take some time.
All I remember him saying, and that goofy-bastard Mircom can correct me, that there isn't a ton of work going into 6-7 in the means of changes to the art assets, dialog and what-not. But, you're right, the recoding is probably a freaking headache.

Reactions: Segnbora

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Mircom3D in ch11 we will see more of phil or those teenagers?
i am hoping that the old man from the pool will come back, kinda disappointing that he didnt go further with anne lol
I hope so, especially with the teenagers, Anne teaches youg boys with MC watching it and encourage them to fuck her, like at Punta Cana where MC tell to the young black boy "cum inside her!" :)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This is why Mircom3D can't win. I don't mind Phil, but I do mind wrinkly, ugly Phil. I don't understand why the plumber has to be overweight. I hate the no-really-it's-not-shota content. I see no logical justification for Anne having sex with anyone not meeting a certain minimum standard of attractiveness, no matter how big "The Phil" is. I guarantee the MC will never have sex with a wrinkly and unattractive old woman, or an overweight woman, or a "teenager" in all but name. (This is where the dev proceeds to write and render one of those scenes just to prove me wrong. :cool:) But here we have people begging for all of it. There's no making all of us happy.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the update (and the inevitable three or four bugfixes that follow :ROFLMAO:) Since he predicted late 2019 I predict early 2020, because that's how these things go. I do hope I'm wrong, but either way it'll be worth the wait.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, and I've been looking through the game files to see when she does it
You know, until you brought this up I'd never noticed it.

The renders tend to have odd lighting issues — note the number of times it's day/night/day/night outside — so my gut says it's just a mistake. But on the other hand, as an old hand at over-interpreting random occurrences into meaningful and deliberate choices, I like the idea. There is no question that, in both versions, Anne prefers her extramarital encounters to be MC-free when he's present. The scenes are always hotter, reddening or not.

BTW, it most definitely happens post-first mall visit. The MC fucks her on the couch and her cheeks (actual cheeks, not her ass) flush dark red.

And it happens to Fernanda if they have intercourse on his second massage visit.

Where I'd differ (already abandoning my arcane theories) is that I don't think this is as much an Anne-driven difference as it is a Mircom3D-driven difference. I've never felt his heart was in a swinging game; I think he wants to see Anne get fucked by as many people and as often as possible. I think player-insertion (wordplay intended), via forcing the MC into sex scenes involving Anne, is "punished" by the resulting scene being less outrageously erotic than the alternative. I don't think that's an accident. And I have a suspicion this would've been made crystal clear during Dre's next visit, which I hope we'll get in 11.

Last edited:

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Which is the scene Anne tells MC she wishes he hadn't joined them?
I don't think it is in the game.. yet. At least, explicitly. There is definitely evidence it might come in later chapters, which I think is what Segnbora is saying. As far as the flushing, slightchance pretty much showed us in their previous post that it's inconsistent at best. Still, Anne (or other girls) flushing in the chest might mean something. Probably not, but it's something I'm looking for moving forward.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Which is the scene Anne tells MC she wishes he hadn't joined them?
That was the threesome with Dre pre-revamp, she says something like "I wish it had only been him and I for the first time." We haven't got back to that part in the revamp yet.

steed blacke

Mar 3, 2018

Hello everyone!
Let me start off by saying thank you for your continuous support, it means a lot to me to have your support and seeing this game grow. Yes the revamp has definitely taken longer than I had thought it would, but I want it to be the way that I had originally planned for it to be and with the quality that I enjoy!
I wish I had an estimate as to when it will be ready but I really can't say! Every time I've said a date in the past I've been wrong so I would rather just keep my mouth shut now when it comes to release dates.
I've re-rendered and added fill renders more than I thought I would but I believe it was need and has improved the game overall.
As many of you have now heard either through Discord or on forums, Chapter 11 will be included in the next update which will include all chapters from 6 thru 11. I've also added a few new scenes in previous chapters. So in the event that you feel like doing a complete play thru once it is released, it may be worth your while.
So for now here are a few render!
Take care and again thank you all for your support! :)
Mircom3D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes