Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, and I've been looking through the game files to see when she does it, and it happens with Cornell (both times). Not with Randall, as can be expected from the story. She does it with the two guys at the resort if the MC cheats. Not Yulia, though, but the camera angle makes it hard to tell. It seems she does it with Mike if the MC lets them have sex alone, but not so much if she is in a threesome with them. I'm only looking at the pictures and trying to remember the story in my mind but it does seem a good indicator of what Anne really likes and doesn't. Sometimes she flushes in the cheeks but not on the chest, I'm wondering if this means anything but it probably doesn't

Reactions: Segnbora
D

Deleted member 684203

Yeah, and I've been looking through the game files to see when she does it, and it happens with Cornell (both times). Not with Randall, as can be expected from the story. She does it with the two guys at the resort if the MC cheats. Not Yulia, though, but the camera angle makes it hard to tell. It seems she does it with Mike if the MC lets them have sex alone, but not so much if she is in a threesome with them. I'm only looking at the pictures and trying to remember the story in my mind but it does seem a good indicator of what Anne really likes and doesn't. Sometimes she flushes in the cheeks but not on the chest, I'm wondering if this means anything but it probably doesn't
I noted that too. Heightened orgasms maybe? Due to the pineapple on her pizza?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Lol, fair enough. I'm not trying to peddle any weird theories here. Like I said it probably doesn't mean anything

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Anne will fuck anyone who can provide her a list of acceptable pizza ingredients. That's the "winning" path in the revamp.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
He's working hard, no date announced. Don't expect it to be soon. The only news was that 11 will be included in the release.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes