Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I played each route out, it is just that I dont think the game over event for getting a blowjob from Elena is worthy of being a game over event considering that Anne is a bit of a slut by that point going by the way I have played game up to that point.
Well, the point is that one of the signature flaws of the old version was that the MC could cheat with near-impunity, and another was that he viewed Anne's extramarital activities strictly in terms of his own fetish, rarely caring how she felt about it and constantly nagging her to go farther with little regard for her opinion. The revamp addresses that, at least in the stage we're discussing, by forcing the MC to be honest about his own extramarital activities and to be respectful of Anne's view that they're in this together as a shared fantasy. That she's not an empty set of holes to be used by others for the MC's fetishistic sexual entertainment.

I hope the revamp continues rewarding better behavior on his part and punishing a retreat to bad habits. The point systems are in place, so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
I could also see if your choices lead to her straying too much, she leaves you and that's a game over too

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I could also see if your choices lead to her straying too much, she leaves you and that's a game over too
It's possible, but I think it's unlikely. My doubt comes from a suspicion that the MC and Mircom3D share the same fetish — wanting to see Anne having sex with other people (ref. the "100 chapters" comment) — but sure, there could be an N she stays, N+1 she leaves trigger. As a player, though, it would be somewhat annoying to have to deliberately avoid sex scenes just to make sure one doesn't reach N+1. And it would also be odd to offer negative consequences for pursuing the game's core fetish.

Another way it could happen would be less about quantity and more about specifics. In the previous version of the game it was clear that Martin, Dre, and Ryan represented a higher-level threat to the relationship. Possibly Marcus as well. The revamp actually amped up the intensity of the initial Dre encounter. (Conversely, Emma was the likely threat coming from the other side, whereas in the revamp it's possible it's Nicole.) Maybe there will be specific partners that, if Anne has sex with them, will destabilize the marriage. Or maybe that'll be player-controlled; first encounter's safe, the second's not. Like it was with Ryan, for example, and like I think it was about to be with Dre.

If it's something that does end up in the game, though, I'd hope it'd also be worked into the story so the player knows what they're getting into and has a chance to avoid it. Like Anne protesting that she doesn't want to do something (or someone) and the MC pushing her into it anyway. Maybe he gets away with it twice, but the third time she walks.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Segnbora I like your idea about specific partners having a certain threat level to the relationship, that would make the game extra interesting and it would feel like something was on the line, not just mindless (although very nice :) ) fucking.
I very much doubt it though, i think its just wishful thinking.

Dec 21, 2018
Mircom 3D Please Listen, I just want you to consider this feedback and then decide on it or not but do listen first. If anyone from his inner patreon also please consider forwarding these thoughts if it doesn’t get to him here.
I think you trying to focus in to many thins at the same time is messing updates and continuity. I recommend finishing Ch 11 First and uploading it to old Game.
You said its almost finished, good then focus on it first and finish it.
Then you can focus on the revamp and just that. It’s OK if the Ch11 is the same in both versions. I’ve a feeling most fans won’t mind it as the story is basically the same.
Problem with waiting for the full revamp and Ch 11 and then moving from there is you haven’t uploaded actual new content in a long time, not really.
Revamp updates are great but there not really new chapters and you already promised Ch 11 way back and revamp Ch 05 isn’t just going to cut it.
You’re trying too many things at the same time and making it difficult on your self and fans for no reason. You said in the last update you may think or you may not think to finish upload Ch11 or not.
OK, I like your work but all the maybe I think and maybe that or maybe I Finnish this or the other or maybe not at all stuff needs to end. You need to focus on one thing at a time and then move to the next. Organize not overblow.
Need I remind you already had health problems and other stuff hindering the dev time and you want to put one thing on top of another again. You almost fuked the game up once with a Tyrano rebuilt and if you didn’t listen to the fans then where do your game you think would be now if you kept going in tyrano.
You listen then, you need to listen now focus on Finishing Ch 11 and then worry about the revamp and when you have caught up you can continue with just the new version. One thing at a time.
I love your passion and hard work but remember fans didn’t ask for the revamp you came with it yourself like the tyrano stuff. While unlike the tyrano thing I ultimately grew to love the revamp you need to organize way better. We support your creative decision to revamp the game but please focus.
I’ll stop here for now and see how this post will go.
I have way more feedback to give that can help you and you don’t need to act on it if you dont like it but please listen in the least.
No one's going to read your message in that wall of text. Just FYI.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
It's possible, but I think it's unlikely. My doubt comes from a suspicion that the MC and Mircom3D share the same fetish — wanting to see Anne having sex with other people (ref. the "100 chapters" comment) — but sure, there could be an N she stays, N+1 she leaves trigger. As a player, though, it would be somewhat annoying to have to deliberately avoid sex scenes just to make sure one doesn't reach N+1. And it would also be odd to offer negative consequences for pursuing the game's core fetish.

Another way it could happen would be less about quantity and more about specifics. In the previous version of the game it was clear that Martin, Dre, and Ryan represented a higher-level threat to the relationship. Possibly Marcus as well. The revamp actually amped up the intensity of the initial Dre encounter. (Conversely, Emma was the likely threat coming from the other side, whereas in the revamp it's possible it's Nicole.) Maybe there will be specific partners that, if Anne has sex with them, will destabilize the marriage. Or maybe that'll be player-controlled; first encounter's safe, the second's not. Like it was with Ryan, for example, and like I think it was about to be with Dre.

If it's something that does end up in the game, though, I'd hope it'd also be worked into the story so the player knows what they're getting into and has a chance to avoid it. Like Anne protesting that she doesn't want to do something (or someone) and the MC pushing her into it anyway. Maybe he gets away with it twice, but the third time she walks.
That's really great analysis, and some great ideas.
I love that fact Mircom3D is not only crafting an interesting, branching story, but also creating a legit game. It is fun trying to find all the paths, and possibilities.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes