Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Next update?
I'll be polite and say if you would have read post 4196 on the previous page you would understand where he is with the update. He has not giving a date for the release prob nor will he til he is near the end of this revamp... Just a little bit of reading before posting a question and you would have found the answer..

• Haha
Reactions: conho

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
This. So much. I haven't seen many game take this path where even after indulging in forbidden taboo, they're ultimately, a couple. Still love and care for each other instead of cheating/shitting on their partner which we're all too familiar with.
Is really not NTR by direct translation (taken/stolen by sleeping with) or the broader Japanese genre that defined by emotion Jealousy rather than specific acts that generate that emotion (which why so much confusion over NTR, a lot of Japanese style is defined by emotions explored and psychological motivations rather than what acts involve which why a lot of Japanese films are totally lost on western audiences). Because by western translation she is never taken from MC(at least not yet though I not tried to screw up) and there is no Jealousy from MC. Though not sure broadening sexual horizons is really corruption either if overall ethical and moral values are not changed significantly.

Is why I like this game even though the writing is a little stiff and characters not quite as compelling as other games. Its a refreshing approach to poly and open relationships. (again I not tried to screw up to much so not really see cheating path yet though no doubt get there).

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
Mircom 3D Please Listen, I just want you to consider this feedback and then decide on it or not but do listen first. If anyone from his inner patreon also please consider forwarding these thoughts if it doesn’t get to him here.
I think you trying to focus in to many thins at the same time is messing updates and continuity. I recommend finishing Ch 11 First and uploading it to old Game.
You said its almost finished, good then focus on it first and finish it.
Then you can focus on the revamp and just that. It’s OK if the Ch11 is the same in both versions. I’ve a feeling most fans won’t mind it as the story is basically the same.
Problem with waiting for the full revamp and Ch 11 and then moving from there is you haven’t uploaded actual new content in a long time, not really.
Revamp updates are great but there not really new chapters and you already promised Ch 11 way back and revamp Ch 05 isn’t just going to cut it.
You’re trying too many things at the same time and making it difficult on your self and fans for no reason. You said in the last update you may think or you may not think to finish upload Ch11 or not.
OK, I like your work but all the maybe I think and maybe that or maybe I Finnish this or the other or maybe not at all stuff needs to end. You need to focus on one thing at a time and then move to the next. Organize not overblow.
Need I remind you already had health problems and other stuff hindering the dev time and you want to put one thing on top of another again. You almost fuked the game up once with a Tyrano rebuilt and if you didn’t listen to the fans then where do your game you think would be now if you kept going in tyrano.
You listen then, you need to listen now focus on Finishing Ch 11 and then worry about the revamp and when you have caught up you can continue with just the new version. One thing at a time.
I love your passion and hard work but remember fans didn’t ask for the revamp you came with it yourself like the tyrano stuff. While unlike the tyrano thing I ultimately grew to love the revamp you need to organize way better. We support your creative decision to revamp the game but please focus.
I’ll stop here for now and see how this post will go.
I have way more feedback to give that can help you and you don’t need to act on it if you dont like it but please listen in the least.

• Angry
Reactions: malingus

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
No, there's no point in having chapter 11 of the old version. I prefer to see it with all the new changes.
Agreed. There is no reason to post Chapter 11 in the old version now, and then in the revamp. The revamp has a very different variable system, so it would essentially be double work and more time connecting chapter 11 to two separate games.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Been away from game for a bit and came back to it. I generally like the revamp but I didnt like the game over event for just getting a blowjob from Elena, that was one big fail.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
That's only one of three possible outcomes. Rethink some of your earlier choices and try again.
I played each route out, it is just that I dont think the game over event for getting a blowjob from Elena is worthy of being a game over event considering that Anne is a bit of a slut by that point going by the way I have played game up to that point.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes