apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
I agree wholeheartedly, but that's not the alleged real-world scenario I was responding to.

I believe TAC has a few opportunities to pursue that particular source of tension: Martin and Dre for sure, probably Ryan, maybe Marcus. On the other side, Emma.
You are seeing this wrong.

He Is not revamping "The ten commandments" The movie with Charlton Heston, stricted to stay loyal to the original script.

Why Is there a rule we have to see again Martin, Dre, Ryan etc exactly in same order, same Role, same character, same way they fuck Anne, same everything?

And speaking of tense. Where was the source of tense after original ch. 7? Who she was gonna fuck next and in what ways?
At some point the couple relationship seemed doomed. Everyone was more important than MC.
And what Is the source of tense in the revamped chapters? He have all seen the spoilers. Till now we are all watching the exact same movie filmed in slighty better image quality.

There Is no polite way to say it, but that game failed its goals at the first place. In its patreon Page you can see a status bar of devs initial goals. Its about 35%!!! Game has gained 20 supporters in the Last 13 months!!!

That heavily cramped with sex scenes, good rendered, cheating-ntr, many zero depthed character, basic dialoqued, poorly coded game failed. And the begining of the failure was the launch of chapter 7.

The original 10 ch., especially the Last 4 stand there as a paradigm. But that paradigm Is not mainly about what to follow. But what to avoid.

Reactions: NightShadeX

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Why Is there a rule we have to see again Martin, Dre, Ryan etc exactly in same order, same Role, same character, same way they fuck Anne, same everything?
I don't believe I ever suggested it was a "rule."

Martin recurs multiple times and Anne is wistful about his absence thereafter. They keep in contact. He's coming back. That's a true extramarital relationship.

Anne was clearly enamored with Dre and wished the MC had stayed out of their sex (if that's what happened), and he was coming back for another encounter at some point after the previous version ended. Anne is falling for Dre. Anne will not want the MC to be involved in any threesomes. Dre's hers, and she's his. That's a true extramarital relationship.

Ryan was round two and as he's one of the MC's best friends. Anne knew exactly what she was doing to the MC by hiding a sexual relationship with Ryan. It's not the same thing as Martin or Dre; it's an anger/punishment/revenge fuck.

In other words, you're seeing this wrong.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
apnea111
It's a revamp, not a remake. There is limited time Mircom can spend on it. There are some parts of future chapters I do not want to see, myself, but if you hate the Dre, Martin, Ryan storylines I would probably just bail out of following the game now - they have too much work and energy invested in them to be easily changed

Last edited:

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
I don't believe I ever suggested it was a "rule."

Martin recurs multiple times and Anne is wistful about his absence thereafter. They keep in contact. He's coming back. That's a true extramarital relationship.

Anne was clearly enamored with Dre and wished the MC had stayed out of their sex (if that's what happened), and he was coming back for another encounter at some point after the previous version ended. Anne is falling for Dre. Anne will not want the MC to be involved in any threesomes. Dre's hers, and she's his. That's a true extramarital relationship.

Ryan was round two and as he's one of the MC's best friends. Anne knew exactly what she was doing to the MC by hiding a sexual relationship with Ryan. It's not the same thing as Martin or Dre; it's an anger/punishment/revenge fuck.

In other words, you're seeing this wrong.
I didnt made my self clear. I have zero problems with the characters you mentioned. Dont want them to be removed.

But, there Isnt any reason or need to see them in the revamp in the exactly same order in terms of timing, scenario, sex scenes etc.

There Is also no rule that since in original ch. anne had x number characters and MC z number characters with whom either had or could develop a romantic relationship, we have to Follow the exact same scenario at the revamp.

apnea111

It's a revamp, not a remake. There is limited time Mircom can spend on it. There are some parts of future chapters I do not want to see, myself, but if you hate the Dre, Martin, Ryan storylines I would probably just bail out of following the game now - they have too much work and energy invested in them to be easily changed
Already mentioned what my approach to the character mentioned Is.

The remark vs remake arguement Is a convinient one.

But developer presented 10 original chapters in 12 months.
Had to write a story, a script, set scenes, write dialoques, poze renders, render them, code, make a story from scratch.

Has taken him 8 months to present 5 revamped ch. Story remains the same till now. Scenes and pozing are 95% the same.
Dialoques are almost 100% the same.
Coding has changes but not in a radical way.
So He Is mainly rerendering already pozed Scenes.

So if someone was capable to build a house in a year and it takes him 8 months to just repaint half of it, and reschedule the positioning of Doors in the house (cause certain Doors Led to a wall or to a loop), noone has to be a genious to understand He Is putting way less effort in this.

But again the "dev has limited time to put in his game" Is also a convinient one

And Is also a arguements that provides again convinient limitations to how the revamp can proceed compared to original.

Yet again dev has zero limitations. He has given all the time needed for the revamp and more than that. Has the bases of original material and an already establised economic support. He Is not a newbie anymore in any aspect of development.

Only limitations Is his mindset. Revamping a game Is a proccess that probably brings fatigue to the fanbase and also the development. But the work needed compared to original chapters Is way less, and way less time consuming. Its mainly a mindset issue. He has to deal with it.

The most important limitation though Is dealing with the fact that you didnt achieve your goals in the first place. Dealing with the fact that your initial idea failed at some extend.

Not achieving your goals Is an ugly thing.
So...
Change it or paint it?

steed blacke

Mar 3, 2018

First I want to thank each and everyone of you for your generous support!
The remainder of the revamp is going very well so far! Rough estimate right now I would say it is approximately %25 completed but is most likely further along than that!
I still have not decided if Chapter 11 will be included with the release of the completed revamp but as soon as I do decide I will let you all know for sure. The part that is holding me back from saying yes for sure it will be included is the time that it would add before being able to release it. A lot of Chapter 11 is already done so in honesty it may not take that much more time to add but that's something I will decide once I get closer to completing the revamp.
Here's a few renders for you all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
There Is no polite way to say it, but that game failed its goals at the first place. In its patreon Page you can see a status bar of devs initial goals. Its about 35%!!! Game has gained 20 supporters in the Last 13 months!!!
You’re wrong. I’ve been supporting this game since January 2018 when it had less than 40 patrons. Mircom’s 2 initial goals have been reached so there is only one left. At a guess that 35% represents $3500 of patronage per month. Not bad for a ‘cuck’ game. Great games make $5k a month with only a handful the exception. Most of us really like the plentiful sex, Anne is a lovable ‘slut’. After a lot of joyous sex the tensions are only now appearing. Can’t wait to discover what’s next.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
The remark vs remake arguement Is a convinient one.
It's not an argument. It's the word the dev chose to describe the process. So there's no argument - the decision was made. Look, if it were up to me, there would be many elements of Chap 7-10 I would like changed drastically, or just removed. The point of my post is that we're not going to get that. What we can (hopefully) expect is better story logic working within the parameters already established

Yet again dev has zero limitations.
In a fantasy land, maybe. He has limitations on money, time and energy like every single person on the planet. He has the limitations of prior expectations, and a paying fanbase who liked a lot of what was in Chapters 7-10. There has already been some inertial pushback for just doing the revamp. Criticism of how long the revamp is taking is fair game, but flatly stating that

He Is putting way less effort in this
is unfair, I believe

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
You are seeing this wrong.

He Is not revamping "The ten commandments" The movie with Charlton Heston, stricted to stay loyal to the original script.

And speaking of tense. Where was the source of tense after original ch. 7? Who she was gonna fuck next and in what ways?
At some point the couple relationship seemed doomed. Everyone was more important than MC.
And what Is the source of tense in the revamped chapters? He have all seen the spoilers. Till now we are all watching the exact same movie filmed in slighty better image quality.

That heavily cramped with sex scenes, good rendered, cheating-ntr, many zero depthed character, basic dialoqued, poorly coded game failed. And the begining of the failure was the launch of chapter 7.

The original 10 ch., especially the Last 4 stand there as a paradigm. But that paradigm Is not mainly about what to follow. But what to avoid.
"heavily cramped with sex scenes, 'many zero depthed character" This i whole heartily concur. A few example, NAOMI & ZARAH are quickly push into sex and then move on and no future. Then, Ann mom shows up and disappears - Okay?>

Is there a harem route? it sucks that the MC has to pick who to keep.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"heavily cramped with sex scenes, 'many zero depthed character" This i whole heartily concur. A few example, NAOMI & ZARAH are quickly push into sex and then move on and no future. The, Ann mom shows up and disappears - Okay?>

This is a cheating game, not a pokemon game. No harem route, just cheating with a bunch of side chicks (and guys for Anne).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You're kidding, right? In the original, the MC can have sex with pretty much everyone, without consequence other than some complaining. In the revamp, he can still have sex with pretty much everyone, though there may be consequences if he doesn't respect the assumed terms of their extramarital affairs.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You're kidding, right? In the original, the MC can have sex with pretty much everyone, without consequence other than some complaining. In the revamp, he can still have sex with pretty much everyone, though there may be consequences if he doesn't respect the assumed terms of their extramarital affairs.
If MC tell to Anne about the "honeymoon" threesome at Punta Cana, she agree with him fucking other women and the MC's faithfulness return "true" from "false"... the important thing is to be honest.
Instead for the moment Anne had no occasion to cheat (revamped edition), so her faithfulness remain "true".

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
If MC tell to Anne about the "honeymoon" threesome at Punta Cana, she agree with him fucking other women and the MC's faithfulness return "true" from "false"... the important thing is to be honest.
Instead for the moment Anne had no occasion to cheat (revamped edition), so her faithfulness remain "true".
It does sound like she is privy to his outside adventures earlier now in the Revamp, what with the threesome and the blowie from Elena (if you follow the right path), which could lead to some more interesting situations later on.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It does sound like she is privy to his outside adventures earlier now in the Revamp, what with the threesome and the blowie from Elena (if you follow the right path), which could lead to some more interesting situations later on.
So far, mostly true, which is refreshing. But she doesn't know about Naomi (it's been a while since I've played the game; I'm referring to the waitress) and the MC is still far less proactive about admitting his own activities than Anne is.

In terms of crucial variables it'll be interesting to see how this works going forward. A game in which the MC confesses his activities or else has been probably the biggest change from the original to the revamp, but now we're getting into the complex tangle of the decision to go deeper into this lifestyle. I could see a game in which the MC (and Anne) can get away with a little indiscretion here and there, but not with more damaging ones (like Martin or Ryan or Dre or Emma). I could also see a game in which indiscretions have variable-changing consequences even if the story doesn't appear to acknowledge them (that is: if the MC cheats, it damages the marriage even if Anne doesn't seem to know about it). Or ir could be a game in which only a very few relationships actually matter and the rest is a consequence-free sex-fest, like the original. We'll see.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes