qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I wonder why there is no choice where chapter 7-10 are redone with all renders. It seems to me as the most logical thing to do. First, he should finish revamping and then release chapter 11.
The way it is suggested now many people are going to play chapter 7-10 now and then after a few months they are supposed to play it again to watch additional scenes. A weird idea.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
I think there is some misunderstanding, as I understood the revamp chap6-10 is already done with the 6 new scenes but chap 7-10 old scenes have old renders (and some are quite o_O, remember Martin scene at the hotel room). Chap11 need some renders and polishing so it may be ready for late November. The re-rendering of chap7-10 old scenes may last until late January.

So next week-end we should be able to play chap 1 to 10 complete but with old renders for some scenes in chap 7-10.
Next month we should be able to play chap 11 complete.
In January we should be able to play chap 1 to 11 clean et shiny.

So why wait ?

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think there is some misunderstanding, as I understood the revamp chap6-10 is already done with the 6 new scenes but chap 7-10 old scenes have old renders (and some are quite o_O, remember Martin scene at the hotel room). Chap11 need some renders and polishing so it may be ready for late November. The re-rendering of chap7-10 old scenes may last until late January.

So next week-end we should be able to play chap 1 to 10 complete but with old renders for some scenes in chap 7-10.
Next month we should be able to play chap 11 complete.
In January we should be able to play chap 1 to 11 clean et shiny.

So why wait ?
For the all new renders concerning ch. 7-10 instead of only a part… and in the meantime the Dev could publish ch.6 that it's complete if i have understood correctly...

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
if the update comes out now, it means that the revamp of chapters 7 to 10 will not be finished and if chapter 11 also comes out before the new scenes, won't it be missing some important information?

For me, the best choice would be to release chapter 7 trough 10 with new scene in November and chapter 11 later.
I think you might be misunderstanding the situation here... all Mir is doing is putting the release in the hands of the fans, and supporters. The new scenes will be added to chapters 7 through 10, eventually. If he releases the revamp of 1-10 as is, he isn't going to nullify those scenes.
Think about it like this: it is just Mircom is just figuring out if people want chapter 6 now, or if they can wait till the revamp is in a more complete state. That is all. You're still going to get all that content, it is just going to take a bit

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
Why not just release what you have now. And then add the new scenes and release that next month. And then release chap 11 in January. It makes most sense. For one you would get buy in on patreon for this month. Secure another month for November and then also secure a January donation. This is a win for the customer and creator.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 684837

Why not just release what you have now. And then add the new scenes and release that next month. And then release chap 11 in January. It makes most sense. For one you would get buy in on patreon for this month. Secure another month for November and then also secure a January donation. This is a win for the customer and creator.
Amen you can close the poll already the people have spoken ;) you know what we want Mircom and we know what you deserve $$$

D

Deleted member 684837

If chapter 1-10 is released now, chapter 11 is out in November, still. And the then the revamp with the new renders is released in January.
so basically the question is do you guys want something now or do you want to wait and get the same thing anyway later hmm tough question lets take a week long poll shall we

D

Deleted member 684837

I think you might be misunderstanding the situation here... all Mir is doing is putting the release in the hands of the fans, and supporters. The new scenes will be added to chapters 7 through 10, eventually. If he releases the revamp of 1-10 as is, he isn't going to nullify those scenes.
Think about it like this: it is just Mircom is just figuring out if people want chapter 6 now, or if they can wait till the revamp is in a more complete state. That is all. You're still going to get all that content, it is just going to take a bit
if it was in our hands wed be playing it already :p we want something now and something later is there seriously a question of whether we would rather wait or play something while waiting?!

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes