heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
chapter 6 some new renderings
chapter 7 8 9 10 are exactly the same as the old version
the annimations of chapter 7 are really missed

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Never been a hot-wife/NTR/sharing/whatever TF fan, but.... ghAAA-DAYUM! if this fukin game aint made me whack-it to another cock in the hen-house... bravo sir(Madam)! A little unnerving... took a while to come to grips with such a change... hehe, awesome work (y):D:unsure:

Feb 24, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter8.rpy", line 3642, in script
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
ScriptError: could not find label 'v8_beach_mike_002'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
  File "C:\Users\saund\Downloads\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\saund\Downloads\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10R 
Wed Oct 16 21:34:17 2019

Greener71

Apr 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
  File "C:\Users\saund\Downloads\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\saund\Downloads\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10R
Wed Oct 16 21:34:17 2019
I got the same error :(

Reactions: aaroncarter

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why? is the wife a bitch or something?
No not at all.

I just really like her friend.

How the wife acts is down to choices. It's just on some routes it's not a very healthy relationship so probably won't last. I just want him to get with the friend when he splits with his wife.

Most choices are fine and will work out but if you have her sleep around then have him sleep around it starts to fall apart.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Most choices are fine and will work out but if you have her sleep around then have him sleep around it starts to fall apart.
So the swinging route is doomed to fail? I got the impression that the dude gets only a fraction of the action the wife gets but that's a problem too?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So the swinging route is doomed to fail? I got the impression that the dude gets only a fraction of the action the wife gets but that's a problem too?
Swinging is fine but you can have her bounce on every dick you see and he gets quite a lot of action.

The problems start when you have him sleep with women she doesn't know about. As long as she knows, it's fine, as soon as she finds out he's been cheating it starts going wrong.

Parasativa

Mar 12, 2018
The MC can definitely fuck more than the wife. Hell I think you can even keep the wife for yourself, all the hotwife stuff can be avoided.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I got the same error :(
That error was in the old version too. He just put out an unfixed version of the old chapter 9-10 -.-' this is not the revamped version as far as I can tell.
well maybe the art since I don't remember how it looked before. But the code seems to be the same this error was even reported back when he originally released the scene so I doubt it gets fixed for a long time

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So Avaron1974, what's your verdict so far?
So far i'm enjoying it.

Normally I go for more romance cos i'm a bit of a soppy tart and like to see love blossom but it's been quite refreshing playing this.

I do like how you can handle their interactions with others.

With other games that have cheating/swinging.NTR i've noticed it's usually 2 routes, the NTR and the non NTR but here you can kinda mix and match that.

As hotwifing goes I do think it's handled quite well here. Not something i've done myself, not being a wife, but I have a couple of friends into that scene and it escalates about as well as i'd expect it too.

The swinging one seem to have the most mutual enjoyment but I did have a run through where I had her sleep around and sent him with the friend every chance I could which ended up on the cheating path (shocking I know).

Hopefully now this remaster is finished he can build on this. I do think as far as games with kinks aimed at the cheating/NTR/swinging crowd it is one of the better ones i've seen. I think it's handled really well in that even if she sleeps around a lot she doesn't act like a cum slut. She just really enjoys the sex.

Had to edit because I can't spell at all today.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes