The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Mircom is awesome about responding to private PMs, if you're cool with him. I've chatted (for reals) with him, and he is super nice, and will respectfully answer any questions you have. But he is pretty candid about when things are going to release on his Patreon or Discord. The silence, usually, means he is hard at work, whether at his real job or on TAC.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Jy1017 Dude. You might be frustrated. Please do not infest the thread with lies. You simply got me excited with the "he's gonna update it by Sunday" news. I really wanna see more of TAC, so that thing about ending on chapter 11 was an arrow to my dream. I couldn't help but chuckle how desperate you are to get mircoms attention. Be patient, my friend.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
message from Mircom3d on Patreon:

Hello everyone! Just stopping by to let you know that Chatper 11 is approximately 60 to 65% completed at this moment! It will be released in December and not November as I had previously hoped it would! The story is pretty much completed, and I say pretty much as I tend to add a little as I go along with renders as things pop in my head!
This update will tie up a lot of loose ends and answer many of your questions. You can expect a lot of content and most likely the largest update yet. As is the trend with me, each update get larger!
It's feels really good to be working on new chapters again and I can't wait to be completely devoted to new chapters and not revamping the old ones. I'm hoping to have all revamped renders done by sometime in January.
For now I will share with you a few new renders from Ch11.
Thank you all for you continuous support and making this project possible for me! I appreciate each and everyone of you so much! Never hesitate to reach out to me if you have questions or want to share an idea you have!

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
My birthday is on Saturday 30th, so it would be awesome if chap 11 came out Sunday or so. It would be the best gift ever :D .

giani_gianini

Jan 11, 2018
message from Mircom3d on Patreon:

Hello everyone! Just stopping by to let you know that Chatper 11 is approximately 60 to 65% completed at this moment! It will be released in December and not November as I had previously hoped it would! The story is pretty much completed, and I say pretty much as I tend to add a little as I go along with renders as things pop in my head!
This update will tie up a lot of loose ends and answer many of your questions. You can expect a lot of content and most likely the largest update yet. As is the trend with me, each update get larger!
It's feels really good to be working on new chapters again and I can't wait to be completely devoted to new chapters and not revamping the old ones. I'm hoping to have all revamped renders done by sometime in January.
For now I will share with you a few new renders from Ch11.
Thank you all for you continuous support and making this project possible for me! I appreciate each and everyone of you so much! Never hesitate to reach out to me if you have questions or want to share an idea you have!
Could pretty please someone share those new renders?

Reactions: Footiethug

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I sincerely hope for Three things , a chance to continue a secret relationship with Nicole, a chance to continue to meet the Beautiful cafe girl (that was buggy as hell or too difficult to enjoy) and that Anne get a chance to continue her secret affairs for thoose that have choosed that path. See, all humble wishes :)

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I sincerely hope for Three things , a chance to continue a secret relationship with Nicole, a chance to continue to meet the Beautiful cafe girl (that was buggy as hell or too difficult to enjoy) and that Anne get a chance to continue her secret affairs for thoose that have choosed that path. See, all humble wishes :)
Oooof. You know that Anne knows about MC and Nicole, right?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
yes i do, but my hopes was they would rekindle their affair after the MC got caught
She gave him permission to continue, though. He's terrible at the "as long as you're honest" condition on that permission, but given her much longer relationship with Nicole it'll never be secret.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
She gave him permission to continue, though. He's terrible at the "as long as you're honest" condition on that permission, but given her much longer relationship with Nicole it'll never be secret.
Yes but he never even gets the chance to act on it i Believe.
Im not so sure, if she would fall for him for real, then maybe they could keep it a secret (for awhile)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
The MC can have sex with Nicole.

If you mean after Anne calling him out over it, then it's true that she disappears from his narrative (but not from Anne's).
Yes, i meant after Anne confronts him about it. It feels kind of , like there could be an openeing for more but there isnt.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Played the game for the first time and kinda enjoyed it, but there were several things that lowered the experience:

- Why does the MC fucks his wife so rarely? make no sense at all in my eyes, if you have a wife like her in your bed! sure, some days she got enough action, but even on days without any real action for both no sex. I didn't took notes but it felt like 1 time martial sexual intercourse on avewrgae per week over the 10 chapters

- In my game the MC and the wife were both faithful (according to the stats-screen, and no cheating active!) but there were constant thoughts about cheating in the minds of the MC and his wife. Don't know if thats just a lacking script or more of a technical problem (different triggers for different paths)?

- Some choices didn't do anything and the MC just seem to forget about it. Two times I can still recall. First after having some fun with Britney at the beach I got some days later a message from her, to hook up again at the beach and the MC agreed with her on afternoon the next day...date never happend. Second time after the wife asks the MC about having sex with a female and the wife watching the MC (would have enjoyed that really!) I got the choice between Shannon and Zarah. Did chose Shannon and got no feedback at all making this decision. Few days later the wife asks the MC again and the MC acts as if he didn't thought about it yet. after that nothing on this topic again until end.

These are the important points I wanted to mention, besides several typos/missing words and inconsistency about some names of characters.

I did really enjoy the design of the charaktermodel for Anne and some of the other girls.

This feedbackpost went longer on as planned, but I hope it helps to improve this still promising game.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Played the game for the first time and kinda enjoyed it, but there were several things that lowered the experience:

- Why does the MC fucks his wife so rarely? make no sense at all in my eyes, if you have a wife like her in your bed! sure, some days she got enough action, but even on days without any real action for both no sex. I didn't took notes but it felt like 1 time martial sexual intercourse on avewrgae per week over the 10 chapters

- In my game the MC and the wife were both faithful (according to the stats-screen, and no cheating active!) but there were constant thoughts about cheating in the minds of the MC and his wife. Don't know if thats just a lacking script or more of a technical problem (different triggers for different paths)?

- Some choices didn't do anything and the MC just seem to forget about it. Two times I can still recall. First after having some fun with Britney at the beach I got some days later a message from her, to hook up again at the beach and the MC agreed with her on afternoon the next day...date never happend. Second time after the wife asks the MC about having sex with a female and the wife watching the MC (would have enjoyed that really!) I got the choice between Shannon and Zarah. Did chose Shannon and got no feedback at all making this decision. Few days later the wife asks the MC again and the MC acts as if he didn't thought about it yet. after that nothing on this topic again until end.

These are the important points I wanted to mention, besides several typos/missing words and inconsistency about some names of characters.

I did really enjoy the design of the charaktermodel for Anne and some of the other girls.

This feedbackpost went longer on as planned, but I hope it helps to improve this still promising game.
In order to meet Brittany or the other girl if you choose from the beach you have to not go with Anne to get her Tat's done otherwise that's the time you were to meet Brittany and as far as the other with her asking to see you with another woman that never amounted to anything, not sure if he it was meant to be that way or it comes later. And i agree they as a married couple have very little sex for the fact that the original deal was to spice up the sex life and maybe have more sex.. If i was letting my wife bang all these guys the last thing i would want to hear out of her mouth is i'm too tired to take care of you..

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
In order to meet Brittany or the other girl if you choose from the beach you have to not go with Anne to get her Tat's done otherwise that's the time you were to meet Brittany and as far as the other with her asking to see you with another woman that never amounted to anything, not sure if he it was meant to be that way or it comes later.
Thx for the quick reply.

Thought something like this about the beachdate, but did wonder why missing this dat wouldn't be acknowledged by some thoughts of the MC while heading out to the tattoo parlor or a angry message from the girl for missing the date. Would have bin easy to add here some flavour and make it a bit more believeable or consistent.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes