Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Why does the MC fucks his wife so rarely? make no sense at all in my eyes, if you have a wife like her in your bed! sure, some days she got enough action, but even on days without any real action for both no sex. I didn't took notes but it felt like 1 time martial sexual intercourse on avewrgae per week over the 10 chapters
They have a lot more sex in the beginning, but it gradually tapers off no matter how you play the game, and by the end of the existing content they really don't do anything but sleep — as in actually sleep — together.

From a gameplay standpoint it makes sense; early on Anne's unwilling to have sex with others, so if there's going to be sex it's obviously going to be with her husband, while later on she's constantly banging other guys and so we (the players) don't "need" redundant husband/wife sex scenes.

But like you I've always found it unsatisfying. Yes, I can understand and even encourage "hey, Dre just fucked the shit out of me and I'm sore and exhausted, can we put this off until tomorrow?" or whatever. But when that becomes not the exception but the norm, it would be quite reasonable for the husband to object to her nonstop extramarital activities getting in the way of their own sex life. The subtextual counterargument is that what's presented as a "couple's" adventure is actually about the husband's cuckolding/hotwifing fetish that gradually turns into that plus a healthy load of indifference, which is exactly why it's all about to go to hell unless he's very, very careful.

That said, there's always been an incredibly easy fix for this and one that would fit into the stat-limiting revamp, though I say this believing that it's not going to be part of the revamp. At one point (in the revamped version of the game) it's made explicitly clear that the husband's failure to make love to his wife will damage their relationship. The overt warning vanishes after a few iterations, but so do most of their husband/wife sex scenes.

Well, make them count and keep counting. You don't even have to render a new scene. Make it the same scene but skippable and award the same stat bonus/penalty. Use that to help assess — because other choices have to matter as well — whether the relationship is a loving but open or one wherein Anne no longer gives a shit what her husband wants because he obviously doesn't give a shit about what she wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: hr17 and hankhill76

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Yeah, but I think this would only make sense if I play the game by accepting every possible sexual encounter with Anne.

In my playthrough I was kinda picking the guys/encounters. I did most of the challenges, did all swingerstuff I came along, but on the cuckold side of things I skipped several encounters. Because of this I had days without any real sex and still the MC and Anne just went to bed or did spent the day at home doing nothing. That just feels wrong.

It should have some sort of ingame-check at the end of a day. If there was no sex for the MC and Anne, there shouild be a option to have sex at the end of the day.

Reactions: hr17 and hankhill76

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Why haven't MC fucked the Anne's mother? In others playthroughs I did it but now the option wasn't there.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
yes but you have to go home on your lunch
Thanks!

Is there a way to fuck Tiffany in this version?

Are there possibilities to clean Anne after sex? I got one scene where MC thought about how he liked it, but nothing else.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Are there possibilities to clean Anne after sex? I got one scene where MC thought about how he liked it, but nothing else.
There was in the original version...two different instances, if I recall correctly...but I haven't played the current version in a way that would enable those scenes so I don't know.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Thanks!

Is there a way to fuck Tiffany in this version?

No Tiffany that i know of, i played many different variations and it didn't happen. But yes the option to clean Anne up is in the game

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys , Is the new revamped version of the ten chapters have the mother like it was in the old version? Thanks if anyone can help

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes