Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This time has divided the Chapter in parts (like "A happy marriage"), so how many in-game days will be included in this first part?

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
there are no missing events in the revamp ch10, it has been revamped, some events removed, some changes made

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
there are no missing events in the revamp ch10, it has been revamped, some events removed, some changes made
In the last update Chapters 6-10 are left the same of the "original" edition… so in this Chapter 11 everything remained like this, or Chapter 10 has been revamped and i must re-play it? Because i have the savings at the end of Chapter 10 (the last update), and i don't know if they are still valid or i must re-play the game from the beginning, or from a specific Chapter for example...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am pretty sure that Morcom3D said that there were still going to be some changes implemented for chapters 6-10 when chapter 11 is released. I could be remembering wrongly of course, and it should be clear in the changelog I suppose.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am pretty sure that Morcom3D said that there were still going to be some changes implemented for chapters 6-10 when chapter 11 is released. I could be remembering wrongly of course, and it should be clear in the changelog I suppose.
If it's like this, is necessary re-play the game at least from the end of Chapter 5, or from the beginning (also better).
However wait for the new changelog or someone that know for sure.

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
I'm getting an error at the end of the night of the latest update. When the screen goes to black after saying goodnight to Anne, the error happens and mentions something like 'annefaith' is not defined. Ignoring the error causes the game to go back to the main menu. Anyone else running into the same thing? On Mac if that helps.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm getting an error at the end of the night of the latest update. When the screen goes to black after saying goodnight to Anne, the error happens and mentions something like 'annefaith' is not defined. Ignoring the error causes the game to go back to the main menu. Anyone else running into the same thing. On Mac if that helps.
Does "latest update" mean chapter 11 part 1?
Did you install the bugfix patch?

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes