Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Chapter 6-10 are revamped/modified or are the same of the last update? If the old saves don't work maybe is changed something...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Started a new game. Why is there an oriental girl giving you a handjob in the middle of the first sex scene with Anna? LOL
because this movie displayable was redefined in ch11.

CaladinStormbringer

Jul 19, 2019
For those having problems with old saves from Chapter 10. I got mine to work using unren.bat to unlock console commands, shift+o, and "annefaith = True" mentioned above and it worked perfectly. Hope this helps someone and thanks Plutonian for suggesting this.

theboi_2100

Jul 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 3019, in script
    if faithful:
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 3019, in <module>
    if faithful:
NameError: name 'faithful' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 3019, in script
    if faithful:
  File "C:\Users\JIMOUD~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa27164.46900\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\JIMOUD~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa27164.46900\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\JIMOUD~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa27164.46900\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 3019, in <module>
    if faithful:
NameError: name 'faithful' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 11 pt1 
Sat Jan 18 14:32:04 2020

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
What chapter MC watch josie masturbating and MC get sex with josie?

because there are no "go home lunch" at first Monday in Chapter 10 so?

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
what is it in this game?

any bigger cock than mc and mc share wife with that person?

how many time wife get shared so far?

does the wife start wavering and find more pleasure from another cock? if yes how the mc(protag) react to it?(whining? stoic? don't care but the self-talk/inside the brain whining?

thanks

May 18, 2019
Chapter 11 makes the exact same mistakes.

Again a lot of new characters for probably one-timers get introduced. There are so many characters in this game already that everyone is just blank. (Except 1-3.) Why not flesh out the sheer mass of the already existing ones?!

Suddenly a new uncle appears, then a lot of new characters at the forced Kelsey Party, etc.

There are a lot of "Yes/No" choices. These are simple two-way choices but still, so many of them where you pick "No", gives you an error.

I mentioned these two in my review and they haven't been fixed yet:

- When Anne goes jogging and you pick "Don't tease" the two guys.
- Peek at the mom - You can't choose to "not peek". Gives you an Error

Now Chapter 11 does the same.

- The first choice in Ch11 to eat at the desk or at the diner. - "Eat at desk" gives you an error.
- When you get asked to go to "Kelsey". You can't pick "Cuddle on couch."
- Anne asks you if you want to know about her and Alexandre. You can't pick "Nah I know what you did". -> Error

All of these errors are not skippable.
Start testing your "No." routes at least once. I know that they don't change anything in the game but I want at least the option to skip unappealing fuck dolls.

I thought maybe the flight attendant story could make the game appealing again. (For the mind.) But it doesn't.

It's just everyone fucks everyone and the "story" is just there to advance from sex scene to sex scene.

The only positive thing was the cheating stuff with Ryan.

Anne has lost all her appeal. I did hope Chapter 11 learns from past mistakes but it didn't. It's sad to see a game I was once eagerly waiting for, die like this.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I only got one bug,when choosing to have lunch at desk on monday it takes u to the dinner anyways.And that was with the bugfix from OP.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
what is it in this game?

any bigger cock than mc and mc share wife with that person?

how many time wife get shared so far?

does the wife start wavering and find more pleasure from another cock? if yes how the mc(protag) react to it?(whining? stoic? don't care but the self-talk/inside the brain whining?

thanks
By now the "adventurous" stuff is mostly A cheating B following the e-mail "suggest". This is the story.
In my opinion they should be more "mutual adventures" but I'm not a patreon so I'm gladly to play this game as is.
A good game.

Reactions: mehGusta and Oozora

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
look like Chapter 10 is bug? need bugfic for ch.10,right?
MC watch josie masturbating and MC get sex with josie.
because there are no "go home lunch" at first Monday in Chapter 10.

have no problem with old version.

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
I'm completely loosing faith in this Dev. Every update is just error after error. Doesn't seem like they make any effort to fix the bugs so we can have a smooth experience. Every path should be tested before release, but this game limits what you can do because the errors keep you from choosing one or completely skip the option to make the choice. They take forever to release anything and when they do it's unplayable.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Chapter 11 makes the exact same mistakes.

Again a lot of new characters for probably one-timers get introduced. There are so many characters in this game already that everyone is just blank. (Except 1-3.) Why not flesh out the sheer mass of the already existing ones?!

Suddenly a new uncle appears, then a lot of new characters at the forced Kelsey Party, etc.

There are a lot of "Yes/No" choices. These are simple two-way choices but still, so many of them where you pick "No", gives you an error.

I mentioned these two in my review and they haven't been fixed yet:

- When Anne goes jogging and you pick "Don't tease" the two guys.
- Peek at the mom - You can't choose to "not peek". Gives you an Error

Now Chapter 11 does the same.

- The first choice in Ch11 to eat at the desk or at the diner. - "Eat at desk" gives you an error.
- When you get asked to go to "Kelsey". You can't pick "Cuddle on couch."
- Anne asks you if you want to know about her and Alexandre. You can't pick "Nah I know what you did". -> Error

All of these errors are not skippable.
Start testing your "No." routes at least once. I know that they don't change anything in the game but I want at least the option to skip unappealing fuck dolls.

I thought maybe the flight attendant story could make the game appealing again. (For the mind.) But it doesn't.

It's just everyone fucks everyone and the "story" is just there to advance from sex scene to sex scene.

The only positive thing was the cheating stuff with Ryan.

Anne has lost all her appeal. I did hope Chapter 11 learns from past mistakes but it didn't. It's sad to see a game I was once eagerly waiting for, die like this.
You would be better off moving onto something else, because you totally don't get this game at all, imo.

It's not perfect, but many of us enjoy this game. A lot.
I wouldn't say it's dead by any means. Far from it.

In your review, you say about Mircom:-
'Guess you're too lazy to write an additional path where she isn't a whore.'
Why should he waste his time doing that?
It's not what this game's about. There's no requirement for a good wife path, imo.
If you want to play a 'faithful wife' game, why not try AWAM?
This one's about sharing, cheating and swinging, etc. Anne is meant to be promiscuous.

It's the same with the characters. Obviously, Mircom has to introduce new ones, or Anne will just be fucking the same guys all the time.
As for 'fleshing them out', as you say...
What do I care if Bob works down the shoe store and goes bowling every third tuesday?
Or Arthur likes eggs on toast for his breakfast and likes to finger-bang his sister, after church?
Who cares?
The important character here, is Anne. Period.

Tac is still by far the best game of it's type on here, imo.

Last edited:

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
I'm completely loosing faith in this Dev. Every update is just error after error. Doesn't seem like they make any effort to fix the bugs so we can have a smooth experience. Every path should be tested before release, but this game limits what you can do because the errors keep you from choosing one or completely skip the option to make the choice. They take forever to release anything and when they do it's unplayable.
Perhaps but you do have to remember the Dev is coping with a 9-5 job, Health problems, family, etc. so there's very little time for him to do a lot of things even with self imposed deadlines. so cut the dude some slack and realise that he can either get it out in time or make it perfect; not both.
If you want to make it better consider donating to the Patreon so he can quit his day job and work on the game full time. dont bitch if you're not gonna support it.

May 18, 2019
You would be better off moving onto something else, because you totally don't get this game at all, imo.

It's not perfect, but many of us enjoy this game. A lot.
I wouldn't say it's dead by any means. Far from it.

In your review, you say about Mircom:-
'Guess you're too lazy to write an additional path where she isn't a whore.'
Why should he waste his time doing that?
It's not what this game's about. There's no requirement for a good wife path, imo.
If you want to play a 'faithful wife' game, why not try AWAM?
This one's about sharing, cheating and swinging, etc. Anne is meant to be promiscuous.

It's the same with the characters. Obviously, Mircom has to introduce new ones, or Anne will just be fucking the same guys all the time.
As for 'fleshing them out', as you say...
What do I care if Bob works down the shoe store and goes bowling every third tuesday?
Or Arthur likes eggs on toast for his breakfast and likes to finger-bang his sister, after church?
Who cares?
The important character here, is Anne. Period.

Tac is still by far the best game of it's type on here, imo.
I don't get this game at all?

Why would you view a believable path as a time waste? I guess that is your decision.
I like my games with more than just senseless sex scenes.

What are you talking about? If I want to play a faithful wife game?

I am talking about the lack of options to choose who she fucks. Why am I not allowed to criticize this?
This game isn't a linear game and it's the adventurous couple.

For a kinetic novel, it would be fine. But for a non-linear game, it is just lazy.

"Anne is meant to be promiscuous" - Yes, but not a skank from the street who fucks simply everyone. She has no class at all.
A fat plumber? An Old ugly guy, two kids?

No, he doesn't need to introduce new characters in almost every chapter. Yea, let Anne fuck the same guys and give them some character. She's supposed to be adventurous and not an STD container who lost all her class.

Do you really think that is what I meant with "fleshing out the characters"?
If yes, I won't even bother to explain it to you.

The important character here is Anne, that's right.
So it should matter with whom the most important character interacts.

If you like pointless sex scenes just for the sake of sex and characters that have no personality at all and a wife that fucks simply everyone, no matter how unattractive the person is, then great! Enjoy TAC.

I am not here to shit talk the game. I once really liked it and if you think it's a great game, I accept that.

TAC does nothing for me anymore.

Perhaps but you do have to remember the Dev is coping with a 9-5 job, Health problems, family, etc. so there's very little time for him to do a lot of things even with self imposed deadlines. so cut the dude some slack and realise that he can either get it out in time or make it perfect; not both.
If you want to make it better consider donating to the Patreon so he can quit his day job and work on the game full time. dont bitch if you're not gonna support it.
And now? If he has no time he should wait with the release. Nobody is forcing him to release.
Where is the problem to release the game a few days later just to check if everything works?

Most bugs were just a "No" choice. He didn't test the "No." routes and this is simply lazy. All other routes work.
Just not the "No" ones.
And he didn't fix the old ones, too.

If you can add more sex scenes into the earlier versions, then you should be able to fix some simple bugs.

This is a community, even non-supporters can criticize it. Don't try to silence people with this stupid "Patreon only" argument.

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
You need to remember that there wasn't much in terms of "new content" since like August. Yeah he posted in October but that was just merging content he put out in August with the already released content from January 2019. If he has personal issues and health issues and can't put time into the game then honestly he should abandon it. It's a more respectable decision rather than milking people's donations on patreon while they wait for content that is "coming soon"

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes