slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Perhaps but you do have to remember the Dev is coping with a 9-5 job, Health problems, family, etc. so there's very little time for him to do a lot of things even with self imposed deadlines. so cut the dude some slack and realise that he can either get it out in time or make it perfect; not both.
You can literally hit the skip button and find 2 bugs in the new chapter within 5 minutes. I don't know how many bugs he's corrected already but from where I am standing it seems there is zero quality control.

And I bet the uncle was requested by one of his patrons and that's why the scene feels like it was ham-fisted in as Anna goes 0 to 100. I mean she's pissed off when the MC doesn't give her the chance to show off her goods to him like wtf is wrong her?

Reactions: perfection917

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
what is it in this game?

any bigger cock than mc and mc share wife with that person?

how many time wife get shared so far?

does the wife start wavering and find more pleasure from another cock? if yes how the mc(protag) react to it?(whining? stoic? don't care but the self-talk/inside the brain whining?

thanks
Depends on the path you take, both the MC and Anne have a cheating path, where they cheat without telling each other about it, there's a swinging path (they are both open) or there's a cuck path where the MC watches a lot.

Or you can do combinations of the three, in my playthrough they are both cheating on one another, both swingers and the MC is a cuck.

Not entirely sure how that actually happens but hey, it's fun :)

Oh and the wife is fucking multiple people every day.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I don't get this game at all?

Why would you view a believable path as a time waste? I guess that is your decision.
I like my games with more than just senseless sex scenes.

What are you talking about? If I want to play a faithful wife game?

I am talking about the lack of options to choose who she fucks. Why am I not allowed to criticize this?
This game isn't a linear game and it's the adventurous couple.

For a kinetic novel, it would be fine. But for a non-linear game, it is just lazy.

"Anne is meant to be promiscuous" - Yes, but not a skank from the street who fucks simply everyone. She has no class at all.
A fat plumber? An Old ugly guy, two kids?

No, he doesn't need to introduce new characters in almost every chapter. Yea, let Anne fuck the same guys and give them some character. She's supposed to be adventurous and not an STD container who lost all her class.

Do you really think that is what I meant with "fleshing out the characters"?
If yes, I won't even bother to explain it to you.

The important character here is Anne, that's right.
So it should matter with whom the most important character interacts.

If you like pointless sex scenes just for the sake of sex and characters that have no personality at all and a wife that fucks simply everyone, no matter how unattractive the person is, then great! Enjoy TAC.

I am not here to shit talk the game. I once really liked it and if you think it's a great game, I accept that.

TAC does nothing for me anymore.

And now? If he has no time he should wait with the release. Nobody is forcing him to release.
Where is the problem to release the game a few days later just to check if everything works?

Most bugs were just a "No" choice. He didn't test the "No." routes and this is simply lazy. All other routes work.
Just not the "No" ones.
And he didn't fix the old ones, too.

If you can add more sex scenes into the earlier versions, then you should be able to fix some simple bugs.

This is a community, even non-supporters can criticize it. Don't try to silence people with this stupid "Patreon only" argument.
You seem quite angry at my response to your post, for some reason.
If you're going to post on here, you've got to expect replies and also that just maybe somebody else may not agree with your opinion.
It's an open-forum. What did you expect?
You say you're not here to 'shit-talk' the game, yet that's exactly what you've done.
You've stated your opinion. I've done the same. We're both allowed an opinion, even if it differs wildly.
Like I said, if you're not enjoying TAC, maybe the best thing for you is to move on to something else that you do enjoy.
These games are meant as a means to pass a fun few hours or so, you shouldn't be pulling your hair out over them.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
You need to remember that there wasn't much in terms of "new content" since like August. Yeah he posted in October but that was just merging content he put out in August with the already released content from January 2019. If he has personal issues and health issues and can't put time into the game then honestly he should abandon it. It's a more respectable decision rather than milking people's donations on patreon while they wait for content that is "coming soon"
Wouldn't you say that it's for the patrons themselves to decide whether they're being 'milked', or not?
They're the ones who are giving their cash.

Reactions: BrokenDisc

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
This is a community, even non-supporters can criticize it. Don't try to silence people with this stupid "Patreon only" argument.
The user I quoted said that it takes too long to get the updates out. So as a response I meant to say that if he wants it out earlier then donate.

I'm not saying don't Criticise Mircom. (In my honest opinion he should be beta testing to Patrons then doing bug fixes before an official release so there isn't as much negative feedback).

but having a hissy fit over something you're consuming for free is really petty. You shouldn't act like you're the one paying for it if you're not.

Newhaven

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone have a save from the start of chapter 11? Game crashes when starting chapter 11, with and without bugfix.

Thanks!

Joxx

Jan 17, 2018
I managed to start with v11 from an older save (ch10 friday with Kelsey in your office) without problems.

But I seem to have a problem with the dinner scene on monday wit Tiffany and Kelsey: is doen't matter what I do but I'm always getting "Go back to office" as single option after dinner. Is
Code:
        "Talk with Tiffany" if tiffany:
            $ v11_tiffany = True
            jump v11_mon_diner_tif
        "Talk with Kelsey" if kelsey:
            $ v11_kelsey = True
(from chapter11.rpy line 246ff) a popper RenPy-code?
Deleting " if tiffany" and " if kelsey"and restarting gives three options at end if dinner. Might there be missing variables "if tiffany/kelsey=xxx" from previous chapter(s)???

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I managed to start with v11 from an older save (ch10 friday with Kelsey in your office) without problems.

But I seem to have a problem with the dinner scene on monday wit Tiffany and Kelsey: is doen't matter what I do but I'm always getting "Go back to office" as single option after dinner. Is
Code:
            $ v11_tiffany = True
            jump v11_mon_diner_tif
            $ v11_kelsey = True
Deleting " if tiffany" and " if kelsey"and restarting gives three options at end if dinner. Might there be missing variables "if tiffany/kelsey=xxx" from previous chapter(s)???
there is a bugfix.. if you put the file in the game directiry without chang nothing the game worl as expected

here everything works fine also the old save
I have started to play without problems

you just have to put the patch BUGFIX in the correct directory
the file is in the page 1... you do not have to replace anything
you dont have to canghe the file name

YOU HAVE TO PUT THE BUGFIX FILE AS IT IS IN THE GAME DIRECTORY!

the name of the file is :534161_chapter11.rpy

DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME

JUST PUT IN THE GAME DIRECTORY (Windoes or Mac is the same)

I'm on Mac ... but I think it works with Windows vwesion as well

Anne is a stunning SIM character
I'm in love
She is the perfect SIM city woman..

this is game... I have too much fun with this game and I think that there is not a straight male that cannoy have fun playing this great game...

Just tu not forget:
IT IS A GAME
THE CHARACTERS ARE SIMULATED
THE ARTWORKS ARE SSUUUUUPER AWESOME FANTASTIC AMAZING RENDERING and

super amazing story

I love Anne and i will be happy to live with her... also in the real life!!

becouse the life is one and we have to live it without regrets

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The user I quoted said that it takes too long to get the updates out. So as a response I meant to say that if he wants it out earlier then donate.
That dont always work.. look at developers like gumdrops 8000 month and now almost 2 years no update at all.. so money is not the problem. As in matter of fact more money means less updates in the long term.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Code:
            $ v11_tiffany = True
            jump v11_mon_diner_tif
            $ v11_kelsey = True
Yes, that's proper Ren'Py code. It will show "Talk with Tiffany" if the variable tiffany is true. It will show "Talk with Kelsey" if the variable kelsey is true.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the only problem for me is that the updated is TOO SHORT! :rolleyes:
I have to subscribe to the DEV pateon page for one month... with the hope that they will work much faster... to the evolution of this great game!

Joxx

Jan 17, 2018
I'm using the bugfix from op.
Another one, I'm not sure about: After the dinner scene mentioned above, according to "chapter11.rpy" line 317-427 you should see a scene with Anne at the plane, which is triggerd by
Code:
if martincheat:
else
but this one doesn't appear (although after setting "$ martincheat = True" in init of chapter11.rpy). Changing the trigger to
Code:
if martincheat == True:
works like charm ;-) (variable $ martincheat = False was initialised in chapter07.
A quick peek into the rpy's of the other chapters shows the "if xyz: ... else" very often. Might this be a reason for scenes in prvious chapter that seems to have been triggered but doesn't appear?

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
That dont always work.. look at developers like gumdrops 8000 month and now almost 2 years no update at all.. so money is not the problem. As in matter of fact more money means less updates in the long term.
True, but not everyonewould be like that, like i said Mircom doesnt have much money coming in on His Patreon. Last i saw it was around only $250 per month which is barely living expenses for someone with a family. Mircom has said he works in retail (which i can say from experience is a ball ache) so there is little time he can devote to developing the game.
Im not saying more money = a new update every weekend. but with more donations theres the financial stability that can get him self - sufficient and dedicate more time to the game.

Joxx

Jan 17, 2018
Yes, that's proper Ren'Py code. It will show "Talk with Tiffany" if the variable tiffany is true. It will show "Talk with Kelsey" if the variable kelsey is true.
If the variable kelsey is true or if the variable v11_kelsey ist true? ($ v11_kelsey is initialised in chapter11 while $ kelsey was initialised in chapter 10)

I thought the "if kelsey" must be the check if you had lunch with her in chapter 10 (where $ kelsey was set from False to True) i.e.
Code:
 "Talk with Kelsey" if kelsey == True:
            $ v11_kelsey = True
I'm sorry to start a mess, might be a brainfuck in late hours :sleep:o_O

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes