Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
What i liked the most in my save:
The cheating path is still a thing if you want to pursue it, its very hot how Anne tries to keep it secret sometimes with alittle bad consious on her face and sometimes she seems more in Control.
Zarah: there is hope that there will be a continuation with her, thats extremely nice as her path just abrubtly ended in my save.
Nicole, there are talks of being able to see Nicole again when Anne is flying away, really nice, i just wish it was behind Anne´s back and that Anne was not so ok with it.
What i didnt like: all the guys have big dicks, i mean on huge scale and thats ok by now but the scene in Kelsey´s party the MC´s dick is on the farse side of huge and more on the giganticum sscale and that just take the hotness away.
Nice to screw Kelsey i guess but wished it could have been done behind Anne´s back. still have potentiall for that.
And then i agree with what has been repetaded many times in this thread already. to many disposible characters that just show up get fucked and dissappear, let us build some Connection with fewer of them and could potentially be more drama and hotter

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
v11 monday choosing to eat at your desk:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/chapter11.rpy", line 154, in script
    jump v11_mon_desk
ScriptError: could not find label 'v11_mon_desk'.
I wonder if he plans to add an office lunch encounter in a future update to chapter 11. If so, he could have simply stubbed in a suggestion to save here for a future update and then just continue on. The other possible label v11_mon_office_001 looks like the beginning of the afternoon after whatever happens for lunch.

There's a pretty big block of code here before that afternoon office label and it depends on whether martincheat is defined (could of sworn I took that path in this save but whatever). Also there's dialog options at the diner for tiffany and kelsey if tiffany and/or kelsey get set to True during v10 events on the Friday before. This VN appears to be getting more branches than GGGB at this point.

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Pros:
-Anne still hot, renders generally great
-Committed and unapologetic for its genre
-Some path options

Cons:
-Decisions don't feel like they carry much weight
-Too many, 'Want to fuck this girl/guy? Yes/No.' decisions that all feel the same
-Little commitment to paths, little change in characters or relationships
-Too many one-off flings with characters that are meaningless

I enjoy this title, but agree with the comments that this game is becoming a bit of a hollow experience. It would have more interest if Anne had more of a character arc, which she almost does on the cheating path. I appreciate that work, and seeing her start to lie and deceive the MC can be exciting, showing the unintended consequences of being adventurous. But the scenes are so spaced out and feel weightless because there aren't any consequences. This is probably in part because it's hard to tie into all the side scenes if you commit to diverging paths. Anne could start withholding sex and only treating the MC to sad handjobs, while seeing his father or friends. The MC could have options to try and stop the 'adventure' he started, but if she's too corrupt she keeps going behind his back. I like the MC catching her and also knowing that she's lying, that's a nice touch. Hope it goes somewhere, like she knows he knows, and is putting on a show for him, submissive cuck that he might be.

On the cucking/sharing path there just a pretty repetitive stream of, here's a guy, I fucked him, next guy... There are a lot of stories that could be told through this, like the MC starting to pimp Anne out more and use her promiscuity to his benefit with his boss or others. When I say others I mean a real character with an arc and motivations beyond his own dick. It could start small with simple reciprocity for a small favor, like, 'do me this favor and I'll let you peek at my wife' and gradually lead to either her seducing the friend or the MC pushing her to fuck him so he can win a big contract at work or get a promotion. Hell, maybe Anne herself wants to run for mayor... There could be progression in the fetishes here too, going from light cum play to sloppy seconds and facesitting, but instead it's gotten a bit repetitive. The MC could become more and more submissive or bi-curious. There are probably some other creative directions it could take, but right now it feels a little stale and scattered.
MC is a submissive cuck tho so that last idea wouldn't work.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Is that ridiculous pop up where it says if Wife catches YOU cheating, it's game over...It was something of that sort... still find it ridiculous, especially when later in the game, she's fucking random dudes left and right.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I haven't played the lastest update yet — no time — but:
MC is a submissive cuck
I don't really agree. He definitely has a cuckolding fetish, but I think it's overeagerness coupled with emotional carelessness rather than submissiveness. He pushes her into their adventures really hard for what's still the majority of the story — occasionally too hard — and even now that she's taking on partners with or without his direct involvement he's still enthusiastic about the ones he knows about and he's still able to stop her from cheating. He's not submissive, but he's quite often passive; once Anne's engaged in a sexual encounter (whether he's present or hearing about it after the fact) he's almost exclusively focused on his own emotions and arousal while essentially ignoring Anne's feelings. A submissive would be the exact opposite; focused on and subject to Anne's emotions and wishes.

Last edited:

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
Hello everyone, could you please tell me how to make Eric brother of Anne and not a stepbrother, I don't know how to encrypt it on the console ... thanks.
It seems that "step brother" is only used in 2 files (chapter04.rpy and chapter9.rpy). Changing those should do it.

grep -i "step brother" *.rpy
chapter04.rpy: "Eric is Anne’s step brother. When Anne was 7 her mom remarried and he had a son, Eric; who is a year younger than Anne. His father passed away a few years later to cancer and Eric remained with the family."
chapter04.rpy: t "Maybe, but just because he’s your step brother, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t think like every other red blooded straight guy!"
chapter9.rpy: a "Ok Phil! Where do I begin.{p}My parents divorced when I was 6 years old and I haven't seen my father since then.{p}My mom re-married a year later which brought Eric, my step brother into my life."
chapter9.rpy: ph "Do you see your mom and step brother often?"

Reactions: MTZ32

Soya

Jul 9, 2017
After enabling Debug Console:
At start of Chapter 10,
type CTRL-D
then input annefaith=False or annefaith=True (which ever you like)
Maybe that will help.
I also got the same problem, and I have no idea which of my save is the beginning of ch10 lol

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
It seems to first be set in chapter07.rpy:

grep -i "faith" *.rpy
chapter02.rpy: $ faithful = False
chapter03.rpy: $ faithful = False
chapter03.rpy: $ faithful = True
chapter03.rpy:if faithful:
chapter03.rpy: jump v3_sat_faithful
chapter03.rpy:label v3_sat_faithful:
chapter03.rpy: $ faithful = False
chapter04.rpy: $ faithful = False
chapter07.rpy: $ annefaith = False
chapter07.rpy:if annefaith:
chapter10.rpy: $ faithful = False
chapter10.rpy: if annefaith == False:
chapter10.rpy:if annefaith:
chapter11.rpy:if annefaith:
chapter11.rpy: $ annefaith = True
chapter11.rpy: $ faithful = False
chapter11.rpy:if annefaith:
chapter11.rpy:if annefaith and martincheat == False:
chapter11.rpy:if annefaith and martincheat == False:
chapter8.rpy: "Be flirty and tease him." if annefaith == False:
chapter8.rpy: $ faithful = True
chapter8.rpy: $ faithful = False
chapter8.rpy: $ annefaith = False
chapter8.rpy:if annefaith == False:
chapter8.rpy:if annefaith:
chapter9.rpy:if annefaith:
chapter9.rpy:if annefaith == False:
chapter9.rpy:if annefaith:
chapter9.rpy:if faithful:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mircom3D looks like you should really be using the RenPy "default" statement:

It defines variables on game start or game load if they're not already defined.

Also, all your "if xxx == False:" can be changed to "if not xxx:"

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
After enabling Debug Console:
At start of Chapter 10,
type CTRL-D
then input annefaith=False or annefaith=True (which ever you like)
Maybe that will help.
Hi, you need to make some changes in the file chapter8.rpy. 1- open this file in wordpad or similar. 2- you need to search for the part (faithanne ) and replace for (annefaith). 3 - locate in the same document (jump v8_beach_mike_002 ) and replace for (jump v8_mike_beach_002 ), note that you don't need to put the ( ) ok!? Worked for me!!!!! Good luck!
try this one, it worked for the last chapter

Reactions: Esti
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes