mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, is there a walkthruogh or a guide for this game?
I know there is one on the first page, but for me it is not detailed enough and doesn't take into account every scene.
OR are there saves before every sex scene somewhere?

Last edited:

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
well I got an exception after the railing with alexandre party ,got home wife wanted to tell me about it,but I chose I already know.......went to an exception? but if you choose to hear about it,it works fine WTF and by the way this is an old game......no updates as before. I played this before . But could not use old saves.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I can't get the scenes where she fuck the father in law in bed, only at the bathroom. And also the one when she fucks the guy from the gym. Anybody can help me?
I think you have to take the Cheating path with Dad at the beach.....no matter he screws her a few times.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Mircom3D said yesterday on Discord "Links to both Mac and PC versions have been updated with all errors reported fixed...."

May we have a hero to get us access to these versions, please? Wicket maybe?
:giggle:

Reactions: Strongwood

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
No, you don't. Always got these scenes without stepping on the cheating path.
Those sex scenes are enabled when she allows the father to touch her on the beach. Maybe you ran into a bug.
Mircom3D said yesterday on Discord "Links to both Mac and PC versions have been updated with all errors reported fixed...."

May we have a hero to get us access to these versions, please? Wicket maybe?
:giggle:
I don't see any updated post about it.

M'95

May 17, 2019
How do you deal with skipping? I press CTRL and it just start skipping without showing me the console.
It's shift-O for console.

Enable it with Unren.bat or change it yourself in 00console.rpy

Last edited:

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Hello, do you know until which chapter there will be Revamped? there are 4 of 11 chapters Revamped. I ask because I am new to this game, I have never touched it.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, do you know until which chapter there will be Revamped? there are 4 of 11 chapters Revamped. I ask because I am new to this game, I have never touched it.
Revamp is finished. The author made chap 1-10 then revamped. Chap 11 is all pure new stuff.

Reactions: cri

vultron

May 19, 2018
Maybe I'm just too vanilla but this game has a weird idea of being faithful like I don't think swinging/cucking is cheating because everybody is in agreement but I am at a point in the game where mc according to the stat thingy is not a cuck not a swinger but the wife is banging other dudes yet she is listed as faithful and the relationship stat is at a 10. lol

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
it is not all revamped yet, DEV still need to rework on renders from ch6 to ch10, he told me he will do it when working on ch12

Reactions: cri

M'95

May 17, 2019
Maybe I'm just too vanilla but this game has a weird idea of being faithful like I don't think swinging/cucking is cheating because everybody is in agreement but I am at a point in the game where mc according to the stat thingy is not a cuck not a swinger but the wife is banging other dudes yet she is listed as faithful and the relationship stat is at a 10. lol
Faithfulness is poorly chosen stat by Dev. It should have been something like truthfulness.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes