david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
I see some X-mas images in the folder, but why them didn't show in the game? Anyone know how to get there?

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
I see some X-mas images in the folder, but why them didn't show in the game? Anyone know how to get there?
It's just a set of renders as a X-mas bonus posted on Patreon, it's not a part of the game. I think dev put it in his project folder when rendering and forgot to remove it when he released the chapter.

Reactions: david_wang

grago

Aug 1, 2017
Is there any way around the images in the chapters 6, 7 and 8 folders appearing all black? Even photoshop won't let me open them to try and view. :LOL:

They weren't always like that, I even posted one last year in the Cum Shot and Facial Appreciation thread (N.S.F.W)
Are you getting images missing in the game or are the images black in the actual folder? If you get black image in the game then usually it's just some spelling error or missing numbers in the script. You can probably just find the correct image in the folder then change the name in the script.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Are you getting images missing in the game or are the images black in the actual folder? If you get black image in the game then usually it's just some spelling error or missing numbers in the script. You can probably just find the correct image in the folder then change the name in the script.
It's just the folders. I think Mircom once said he can view them in ACDSee, I was just hoping there was another way. Since its just those 3 chapters I was just gonna try and convert them myself but it won't open with IrFan or anything else I have. And I switched to IrFan for a different webp issue. :LOL:

hankhill76

Oct 23, 2018
It's just the folders. I think Mircom once said he can view them in ACDSee, I was just hoping there was another way. Since its just those 3 chapters I was just gonna try and convert them myself but it won't open with IrFan or anything else I have. And I switched to IrFan for a different webp issue. :LOL:
It's an issue with the webp headers in those chapters. BAS created a tool that fixes them. It's here: https://f95zone.to/threads/webpfix-bat-fix-corrupted-webp-file-headers-v0-1-bas.18240/

Download and extract the batch file then copy it over to the main directory of the game. It will scan the entire directory and fix any webp images that are broken. It should take just a few seconds.

Reactions: Sieg Linde

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
It's an issue with the webp headers in those chapters. BAS created a tool that fixes them. It's here: https://f95zone.to/threads/webpfix-bat-fix-corrupted-webp-file-headers-v0-1-bas.18240/

Download and extract the batch file then copy it over to the main directory of the game. It will scan the entire directory and fix any webp images that are broken. It should take just a few seconds.
thx it worked fine i can now open all images using image viewer from windows

Reactions: fkrfxr

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
I hope there's a route where Martin completely steals Anne and corrupts her like crazy.
I hope there's multiple characters that can do this, including Phil and Donny, Ryan, of course Martin.

BUT what if she can corrupt for example MC's boss' kid, and have her way with him and his friends.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes