hankhill76

Oct 23, 2018
This is another "were I writing this" fantasy, but I'd say that Martin, Ryan, and Dre could completely take her away from the MC if he doesn't manage their relationship correctly.
At the beginning of Ch11 if you don't let Anne confess to cheating with Ryan it will setup a moment later on Monday where MC will catch them getting it on when he comes home. MC can choose to confront or watch of course but if you confront and your relationship points are low enough she will leave you for Ryan and game over. The relationship points required in the code to get that is less than 1 point (total!) so you basically have to be an unloving dick to Anne to get to that ending but it is there. If you want to see it without doing another play through I would use the console and change love to 0 (zero) before going home on Monday in ch11.

Martin, Ryan and Dre are top contenders but I would add Mike there as well. They have history and she really does like him and add the fact that Mike is a cheater on Holly and she cheats on him so no love lost if the breakup. Holly has a thing for MC too if you play it that way.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
And I do not understand you, dear audience.
MC has been making so much efforts to corrupt his wife since the chapter 1 and now when she began to start to like it you want end the story...you discuss some bad endings to punish the MC for his fantasies or her slutty attitude yadayadayada...
This can be an amazing game, a fantasy about the life of a couple with a free relationships (at least for one partner) and this is only the beginning!

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
And I do not understand you, dear audience.
MC has been making so much efforts to corrupt his wife since the chapter 1 and now when she began to start to like it you want end the story...you discuss some bad endings to punish the MC for his fantasies or her slutty attitude yadayadayada...
This can be an amazing game, a fantasy about the life of a couple with a free relationships (at least for one partner) and this is only the beginning!
Nah I don't want it to end soon, I want long descending corruption chapters long that leads to bad ends

Reactions: Morgoth666

grago

Aug 1, 2017
Nah I don't want it to end soon, I want long descending corruption chapters long that leads to bad ends
I have to agree with that, now when we are at the point where Anne is actually starting to like it there are so many things that can be done. Just with the fact that she likes to expose herself is something that could be done a lot with in both the cheating and faithful path. Then there's the whole swinging thing as well that could be expanded quite a lot to get both of them in same boat and start seducing other couples to corrupt. Something that would also be quite funny to see in the cheating path is some kind of "revenge" from the mc and show how the Mc sleeps with her mom and see how Anne takes it when he throws it in her face like she did, just so it doesn't get completely one sided in that path. Kinda feel like there are so much that you could do with the story at this point that it would be a shame to just end it as soon as possible.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I like how she's afraid but excited by that girl she meets in the park, I hope she can lead Anne down some shady path
I loved that scene as well, P. Very strange girl, but I also hope that crazy girl ends up hanging with both MC and Anne.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Kind of a dumb question as I think this is what the game is all about but can you avoid ntr
The game has very little netorare, which is what most people are asking about when they inquire about NTR being avoidable or not. Thus far there are only two specific NPCs...maybe two and a half...about whom the MC feels anything but enthusiastic (sometimes blindly enthusiastic). The other two forms, on the other hand, are ubiquitous and one is the very essence of the game.

Leave the Japanese terms aside. This game is about a husband and wife having sex with other people, period. Mostly openly, but not always (depending on your choices). There's no way to play it without that happening, and in fact an attempt to do so results in an early game over. There is no monogamous route for Anne.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes