May 18, 2019
True, but not everyonewould be like that, like i said Mircom doesnt have much money coming in on His Patreon. Last i saw it was around only $250 per month which is barely living expenses for someone with a family. Mircom has said he works in retail (which i can say from experience is a ball ache) so there is little time he can devote to developing the game.
Im not saying more money = a new update every weekend. but with more donations theres the financial stability that can get him self - sufficient and dedicate more time to the game.
Mircom had over 1200$ coming his way. When he had 190 Patreons.

He has 230(?) Patreons now.

The user I quoted said that it takes too long to get the updates out. So as a response I meant to say that if he wants it out earlier then donate.

I'm not saying don't Criticise Mircom. (In my honest opinion he should be beta testing to Patrons then doing bug fixes before an official release so there isn't as much negative feedback).

but having a hissy fit over something you're consuming for free is really petty. You shouldn't act like you're the one paying for it if you're not.
Oh, I did not see that.
I apologize but still, even non-patrons have the right to criticize the game.

Reactions: BrokenDisc

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm using the bugfix from op.
Another one, I'm not sure about: After the dinner scene mentioned above, according to "chapter11.rpy" line 317-427 you should see a scene with Anne at the plane, which is triggerd by
Code:
if martincheat:
else
but this one doesn't appear (although after setting "$ martincheat = True" in init of chapter11.rpy). Changing the trigger to
Code:
if martincheat == True:
works like charm ;-) (variable $ martincheat = False was initialised in chapter07.
A quick peek into the rpy's of the other chapters shows the "if xyz: ... else" very often. Might this be a reason for scenes in prvious chapter that seems to have been triggered but doesn't appear?
In Python,
if martincheat:
and
if martincheat == True:

are the same thing (assuming martincheat is a boolean).

If the variable kelsey is true or if the variable v11_kelsey ist true? ($ v11_kelsey is initialised in chapter11 while $ kelsey was initialised in chapter 10)

I thought the "if kelsey" must be the check if you had lunch with her in chapter 10 (where $ kelsey was set from False to True) i.e.
Code:
 "Talk with Kelsey" if kelsey == True:
            $ v11_kelsey = True
I'm sorry to start a mess, might be a brainfuck in late hours :sleep:o_O
"Talk with Kelsey" if kelsey == True:
will show the menu option if the variable kelsey is True.
The line after it sets v11_kelsey to True.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
there are two choices in red, I used to choose it and Anna told me about the beach and offered to lick me, but in this version they changed it?

Last edited:

2real

Jan 18, 2018
in the old version there were scenes with an ex girlfriend and the mom can you still get these scenes in the new version?

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
does anyone have a save where anne can go on the plane, i tried to change in the script using martincheat == True but not working

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Pros:
-Anne still hot, renders generally great
-Committed and unapologetic for its genre
-Some path options

Cons:
-Decisions don't feel like they carry much weight
-Too many, 'Want to fuck this girl/guy? Yes/No.' decisions that all feel the same
-Little commitment to paths, little change in characters or relationships
-Too many one-off flings with characters that are meaningless

I enjoy this title, but agree with the comments that this game is becoming a bit of a hollow experience. It would have more interest if Anne had more of a character arc, which she almost does on the cheating path. I appreciate that work, and seeing her start to lie and deceive the MC can be exciting, showing the unintended consequences of being adventurous. But the scenes are so spaced out and feel weightless because there aren't any consequences. This is probably in part because it's hard to tie into all the side scenes if you commit to diverging paths. Anne could start withholding sex and only treating the MC to sad handjobs, while seeing his father or friends. The MC could have options to try and stop the 'adventure' he started, but if she's too corrupt she keeps going behind his back. I like the MC catching her and also knowing that she's lying, that's a nice touch. Hope it goes somewhere, like she knows he knows, and is putting on a show for him, submissive cuck that he might be.

On the cucking/sharing path there just a pretty repetitive stream of, here's a guy, I fucked him, next guy... There are a lot of stories that could be told through this, like the MC starting to pimp Anne out more and use her promiscuity to his benefit with his boss or others. When I say others I mean a real character with an arc and motivations beyond his own dick. It could start small with simple reciprocity for a small favor, like, 'do me this favor and I'll let you peek at my wife' and gradually lead to either her seducing the friend or the MC pushing her to fuck him so he can win a big contract at work or get a promotion. Hell, maybe Anne herself wants to run for mayor... There could be progression in the fetishes here too, going from light cum play to sloppy seconds and facesitting, but instead it's gotten a bit repetitive. The MC could become more and more submissive or bi-curious. There are probably some other creative directions it could take, but right now it feels a little stale and scattered.

MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone, could you please tell me how to make Eric brother of Anne and not a stepbrother, I don't know how to encrypt it on the console ... thanks.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
While I agree that the game is introducing too many characters, and the story is being left behind, the scenes are still very hot and that’s enough for me right now :)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes