packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
trying to get the 3 some in the office....... Do I have to go back in earlier chapters and make the MC faithful= false ???

wasither22

Oct 20, 2019
the adventurous couple chapter 9 error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 3294, in script
if cuck and drake:
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 3294, in <module>
if cuck and drake:
NameError: name 'cuck' is not defined

how to fix this error

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
I get the follow crash:
Ch.11P2

While running game code:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5268, in script
if annefaith == False:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5268, in <module>
if annefaith == False:
NameError: name 'annefaith' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5268, in script
if annefaith == False:
File "G:\Games\Erotic\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\Games\Erotic\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\Games\Erotic\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5268, in <module>
if annefaith == False:
NameError: name 'annefaith' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 11 pt2
Mon Mar 23 21:59:52 2020
Any Help?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Really like the part of the update with Emma and Nicole, really think those relationships are developing nicely and excited to see whether they get serious, since we're def getting those vibes from the girls!

However, I do echo some of the concern that there may be a bit too many characters at this point, which is diluting the content of each update. At this point, I think it may be better to focus on the core characters like Mike/Ryan/Dre/Martin and develop those before adding new people.
In reference to too many characters, who is Emma? i forgot?

jonjonesjr

Sep 6, 2019

While running game code:
if cuck and drake:
if cuck and drake:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if cuck and drake:
File "D:\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if cuck and drake:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 11 pt2
Tue Mar 24 07:59:18 2020

any help ?

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
send me your save i will check if i have the same issue as DEV made some little change between ch10 and ch11
i started from 0 to avoid errors ( always nice to spend some time with Anne :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: teffan69

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
What emotional support?

There is the guy pushing the wife, she does something she didn't want to and has to leave her job and he gives zero fucks about her feelings.

There is no emotional support.

I'm not talking about other relationships, i'm talking this one. Or lack thereof.
Yes, you are right. This MC only loves to see his wife fucked by others and that is all that matters for him. That's more important for him than fucking his wife himself or fucking other women, more important than fucking generally, and more important than the feeling of love he may or may not have for his wife. It's his Kink, that's what he loves most.. So the whole game evolves around THIS kink. It is therefore out of topic to do what many of us did already on this forum and try to place him and this relationship in one of the well known categories: open relationship, swinger, cheater, cuck, etc.. He is in fact none of those. He's just an "extreme voyeur" with a touch of cuck.
And although i would love to have a game centered on an "open relationship" and I even thought this may be that game.. well.. it is not! The premise is an open relationship but the way he handles it, is not. He's indeed using his wife for his own pleasure which would maybe be ok if his pleasure was to fuck his wife day and night. Which she would highly deserve! If i was him i'd do nothing else but.. he's not me lol.
However we can not claim that Anne is just a "victim", being "used" and following his orders for only his pleasure.. she fully enjoys being "used" that way! Yes, he did "push" her but what came out of that pushing was in fact the "slut inside" which Anne did have already (remember her colege times with Nicole and.. friends) and she now enjoys to go for it in all freedom. It may be hard to believe, but such a "relation" CAN indeed live long and prosper! Because each of them gets what they want and that in almost perfect harmony..
So this is what we HAVE here, we must leave with it. And I am sure that most of us can "read between the lines", select, and get out of it what they like most. Close an eye (sometimes two) and .. enjoy :) It's not what any of us would clearly need but.. it's so "unclear" made that we can all find parts of what we need in it, if we look carefully. The game is not perfect, OK but .. it's better than no game at all and better than most other games on such topics (top 5 in this category anyways) Has great renders and the characters are really beautiful. And Anne is absolutely.. to die for! So let's go on enjoying it "as is" coz if we didn't enjoy it, we wouldn't be here :)

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
And on the note of "Anne is to die for".. is it possible (and can someone) convert the DAZ character of Anne, so as it looks in TAC revamped, to a COLLADA (.DAE) file? With skin, hair, shape, makeup and all (but naked)? I could then upload it in Second Life and make pictures and comix with Anne there in thousands of worlds much quicker than in DAZ because there would be no render times, the characters are permanently rendered there.. I would then post the results here. I have no idea how to use DAZ but I'm in Second Life since 12 years and kinda "guru" there lol
(or at least the skin but converted to the SL skin template.. I could then try to remake Anne's shape coz shapes i can do good)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes