Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I really liked this chapter all scenes are hot and done nicely, though some animation are not perfect. I had a few images missing but it was not a big deal. However, I thing the option to choose if you want to go with Emma downstairs is not there, the game just sends you with Emma automatically. Is that a bug?

Reactions: Eye-switcher

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of The Adventurous Couple.
  • Part 1: (everything up to and including Chapter 12)
  • Part 2: (everything from Chapter 13 onwards)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of Part 1 (Chapter 12) the game state is saved into a separate file. you can name your save there and there are no restrictions on how many of these saves are allowed.
only these saves can be imported into Part 2. there is no Start button, only an Import button that shows a list of exported game states from Part 1 to choose from.
to start Part 2 (Chapter 13 and onwards) you have to import a game state from Part 1.
there are no restriction for using pc save files in Part 1.
but only save files created with a Part 2 port are eligible to load in Part 2 (no pc saves files!).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.10.2020

Last edited:

AlwinJdank

Apr 4, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple Chapter12.

at the end of this chapter the game state is saved into a separate file. you can name your save there and there are no restrictions on how many of these saves are allowed.
only these saves can be imported in my android port for the next chapter. there will be no <Start> button, only a list of exported game states from Chapter12 to choose from.
furthermore only save files created with the new and upcoming ports can be loaded normally in said ports.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks a lot brotha. You are the best

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I really liked this chapter all scenes are hot and done nicely, though some animation are not perfect. I had a few images missing but it was not a big deal. However, I thing the option to choose if you want to go with Emma downstairs is not there, the game just sends you with Emma automatically. Is that a bug?
According to the code Emma is going to drag you downstairs if you decide to go to the pub. You don't get a choice in that matter. Or are you talking about a different scene perhaps?

The path with Anne cheating seems bugged : the plane act with martin is considered as Anne : Faithfulness true even if you have the false option on at the top of the screen.
I got the same result, Anna flagged as unfaithful yet she rejects Martin in the plane.
It has more to do weather or not Anne actually slept with Martin before or not. martincheat, v12_martin_confess and v12_martin are hidden stats that control how far she will go each time with Martin in this update.

You can end up in a spot where anne is not faithful but has not had sex with Martin (Chapter 8 If you went over to the swinger house, declined their offer for wine and told Anne to stay even though you left )

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys :)
im so happy to play this game again i guess im gonna pass 15/20min very interesting.. :HideThePain:
Just wanted to know, in the menu and options i can see french or english. Is it possible to play this game in french language or do i have to DL something ?
Thanks in advance and enjoy this god damn perfect game (y)

gygygy

Mar 4, 2018
hello, how to open the gallery in game ? because i got error in main menu ( i can play the game but cant go to main menu )

Last edited by a moderator:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I enjoyed the update. I particularly like the casual sluttiness, like the scene with the hotdog salesman who was previously the pizza delivery guy, or with the guy by the lake. I like her being a spontaneous slut. I liked the gloryhole too, though I would have prefered having Ann instead. (This is Ann's game and there really isn't room for another megaslut.)

I think the game doesn't work sp well when it is organised meetups, like the asian girl who we video for the husband. No offence intended but Mircom3D really isn't up to the coding side of these so they become buggy and difficult to integrate with previous encounters and the stats. For example, at the end of chapter 11, in my game I declined sex with the asian wife (sorry - forgotten her name) so that her husband could be there, so it is a bit lame that the husband bales and Malccolm gets to fuck her.

There are also too many interchangable almost identical characters - I admit I have lost track a bit of who is who. It would be better if we stuck to guys who are easily identified (like the Uncle, Martin, Phil or Luke) for recurring encounters and overwise kept to casual encounters with strangers (and in my opinion Ann fucking strangers is hotter anyway). The same is true for the women - I have no idea who they all are anymore!

Of course, everyone has different tastes. Personally I would love to see Ann deciding to become the most outrageous slut possible without being arrested, initiating kinky public sex with strangers wherever she goes, always accompanied by the MC who acts as her assistant and adviser, facilitating the encounters with fluffing and cleanup duties. But I realise that Mircom3D needs to appeal to a wider base!

This feedback is intended to be constructive. I still love this game and it is one of my favourites on the site!

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
According to the code Emma is going to drag you downstairs if you decide to go to the pub. You don't get a choice in that matter. Or are you talking about a different scene perhaps?

It has more to do weather or not Anne actually slept with Martin before or not. martincheat, v12_martin_confess and v12_martin are hidden stats that control how far she will go each time with Martin in this update.

You can end up in a spot where anne is not faithful but has not had sex with Martin (Chapter 8 If you went over to the swinger house, declined their offer for wine and told Anne to stay even though you left )
My Anna has had sex with Martin every time its been available, so i'm not sure why she rejected him on the plane when she has gone behind the MCs back every other time.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
what triggers the wife to be unfaithful? is it only some specific MC cheating encounters or does it trigger as soon as the MC cheats with any character?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
No, that's the scene thanks.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Hello guys :)
im so happy to play this game again i guess im gonna pass 15/20min very interesting.. :HideThePain:
Just wanted to know, in the menu and options i can see french or english. Is it possible to play this game in french language or do i have to DL something ?
Thanks in advance and enjoy this god damn perfect game (y)
i added this option to the game
i will post the french translation in few days

• Love
Reactions: gabich69

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
Started to play from a save I had with Josie, got to the I think the end of chapter 10 and got an error that crashes the game every time. Any idea how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Started to play from a save I had with Josie, got to the I think the end of chapter 10 and got an error that crashes the game every time. Any idea how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

it is a common issue , DEV made some changes in stats, start a new game and no more issues

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
My Anna has had sex with Martin every time its been available, so i'm not sure why she rejected him on the plane when she has gone behind the MCs back every other time.
I think I have found the issue here.

in chapter 9.rpy (code line 407) we get a perspective from Anne where she panicks when she gets a text from the MC infront of Martin. While that scene is going on, martin gets set to true, but Anne is still being unfaithful

now in chapter 12.rpy (code line 406) Mircom3D assumes that the MC knows about the cheating while using martin = true.

Therefor, if you are playing the game where Anne is cheating behind the MCs back without him knowing it, it is quite possible to have it so that Anne is cheating on the MC with Martin without the MC knowing about it and still have martin = True.

Reactions: acidnightmare
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes